• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII confirmed for Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerSoul

500 - Internal Server Error

:lol Just sayin

HOLY SHIT, just HOLY SHIT.:lol

batbeg

Did he say simultaneous release? If so... I fucking called it. If not, lame.

I knew that cheeky fucker was coming back on here for that :lol I can't believe the first new footage we've had in so, so long was at a 360 conference.

LOL DOOMED!!!! XD
And here on GAF everyone thought Nintendo pre-stole the show with MotionPlus 1:1...this my friends, is the stuff of gaming legends. :lol

MisterHero

Oh wow. I wonder what motivated SE to pull that off.

shintoki said:
1215947475893.jpg

I love the dissapointment in the E3 chat...then that came....HOLY SHIT!!! :lol
:lol

right click > save as

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Wow, one of the only 2 exclusives I was interested on PS3... is now on 360. And I'm done with one of those 2 (MGS4)... anybody want a slightly used PS3 MGS4 edition?

cvxfreak

I'm really not that surprised... it just made little sense to keep such a huge-budgeted game exclusive, and it's not like SE could bring the game to the Wii (for the Japan crowd) as is.

They made a good choice.

OmegaRed

Well Sony did say they didn't pay for exclusives. But still, this is crazy. Sony has nothing big going for them, and FFXIII was one of the huge titles that was guaranteed to sell PS3s. Now its just..wow. Does Sony even care anymore?

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Norml said:
Not surprised with all that money MS has. Why don't they just buy Nintendo and Sony and be done with it?

Because it's better to slowly torture than to quickly end the pain.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
ax17j4.gif

Sony is in a cruddy position at E3 now. Conference after MS and Nintendo? After THIS Meteo attack? Their show just got pwnt.

Costanza said:
uh, Square President @ MS E3 press conference

He would know wouldnt he.

This is so stupid but i enjoyed the fact that it was for PS3 simply because it would mean i would own another game for it. Fuckin achievment points clouding my decision.

h3ro

Time for PS4 guys, Blu Ray is nice and all, but I got a PS3 for Final Fantasy games... looks like my 360 is going to be getting more love now.

THERE BETTER BE SOME CLOUD STRIFE ACTION TOMORROW!!!

btkadams

omg... here, the ps blog, and the ps forums.... its like widespread riots. im fine with this as long as my ps3 version of the game isnt held back because its being developed for two systems.

but if i was sony right now id rethink my strategies. they just lost one of the biggest reasons to own a ps3. they still got ffvs13 but who knows if thatll last.

Azar

Crazy shit. I wonder how many discs it'll be on. :lol

Hopefully the 360 is up to the task of running the game. Obviously they'll make it work, but I wonder if there will be design concessions, or if the 360 really can match the Cell for the necessary processing power.

stonedwal

It's not E3 without drama!

Important to note that it's still PS3 exclusive in Japan. Regardless, this will probably prevent a few people I know getting from getting a PS3.

jett

D-Member
bububububu sony is financing it

WOW sony how did you let this happen? :lol Oh man. To think the only reason I bought a PS3 was for ff13, mgs4, and the supposedly superior hardware reliability(it ended up dying on me anyways). Yeah people I think it's time to jump in...when RROD disappears.

Philthy

Biggest announcement ever. Honestly, this was one of the last hold outs. Never thought I'd ever see the day.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
The absolute biggest MEGATON in e3. This shit is gonna be fun to watch for a LONGGGGGGGGG time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom