• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII confirmed for Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are crazy. You think Sony is dead because of a SIMULTANEOUS FF13 release??
That MS conference was the worst thing I've ever seen. It started off great but there wasn't much there that would get anyone truly excited. While the FF13 announcement was a big plus for MS, the whole presentation was very poor. Nothing there in terms of truly original IP. BTW when is FF13 coming out....2010??

"Haha to the guy asking for confirmation. it was like the surprise at the very end announcement of their conference dude you cant get better confirmation than that. :D :D :D "

:lol Stuck at work and didn't want to give my hopes up is all. :p Thanks.

KTallguy

Banned
Wow, emotions were up and down for me that whole time.
The funny thing is that I have all 3 consoles, but damn if this is not a blight for Sony.
I wonder which version will be "better" ...
And also, I really wonder if FFvXIII is still Sony only?

This is ... really quite amazing.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Well this is certainly a shock. Woulda been more of a megaton for the original Xbox IMO, but yeah, this has defintely officially become the generation of PS360 vs Wii.

GhaleonQ

Just a note: if you go to Dartmouth College, stay inside, because I'm heading to the clock tower right now.

*weeps*

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Absolutely the biggest announcement at an E3 in the past 5 years. Huge. Can't believe Sony let that happen. Owned.

GreekWolf

This is a real treat for those of you who haven't been members here in years past. Love it or hate it, GAF is at its best when megatons/betrayaltons are dropped.... and this is arguably the biggest we've seen yet.

El-Suave

How can this happen Sony, how?
The wording made it seem as if it would debut on PS3 but the mere fact that they lost total exclusivity is awful for PS3.

Durante

Hmm, now that I think about it I'm quite happy with this. It means that FF13 won't suffer nearly as much derision by partisans.

Also, am I still completely crazy for suggesting FF13 will outsell 12 worldwide? :D

85630OTvs_w.jpg

Holy fucking shit!!!

I was like "Man, it's a bummer that they didn't announce a motion controller", then Wada said that he had another announcement, I perked up, and was like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!"

Aggelos

This the biggest megaton in the history of megatons!!

I hope that the SCEA conference tomorrow is going to have a megaton, otherwise "SCEI am cry".......

BeeDog

Sony fucking sucks. If they couldn't keep THAT game as an exclusive, then I don't see any particular hope further down the line. Might as well sell my PS3 + games and get myself a 360.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What a truly great Megaton.
I was kind of disappointed at the lack of no Halo and a little iffy on the avatars and the new dashboard.
But then damn, FF13 came and made it all better.
Wow. One of the biggest shocks ever.

Sean

Banned
Bravo MS, that was a true megaton.

I gotta give props to whoever scripted their press conference. It was like:

"Ooooh guy from Square is coming out."
"Oh, he's just talking about announced titles. Meh"
*Mattrick talking, looks like conference is over*
"JUST KIDDING, FF13 ON 360 BITCHES, LOL"

farnham

Banned
didnt shane bettenhausen say something like FF 13 will never come to another console then the PS3..?

Aggelos said:
This the biggest megaton in the history of megatons!!

I hope that the SCEA conference tomorrow is going to have a megaton, otherwise "SCEI am cry".......
You are forgetting DQ 9 on DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom