• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth: PS5 download size looks to be a whopping 145.250GB

Cornbread78

rqLVitt.jpg

That's a thicc boi file

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
I pre-ordered from Amazon. Does this mean I won't get it until Saturday in the mail? So an entire morning of not being able to play? Or will Amazon ship it early?

Might just go to Best Buy in the morning to pick it up early.

If I buy the game digitally on my PSN account, will my girlfriend be able to play it on her PSN account on the same console (different user)?

Are you buying it three times, or just being strange? 🤦‍♂️😂

Edit - The answers in order. Maybe, maybe, maybe, you could go to Best Buy and get it (seemed like you are asking if you should without actually asking), and yes.

Last edited:

K2D

Banned
I still have some time until GTA 6 rolls around with a massive 300-500 GB install.. Gotta upgrade to atleast 2 TB..!

Edit: Makes me wonder if they'll even sell GTA 6 in stores :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

StereoVsn

Get the Deluxe from VGP as they're Canadian and ship to US and have warehouse in the US.

Nice find! I forgot about VGP. I think I am going to cancel my regular preorder and get this one. I kind of like the art book.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
If I buy the game digitally on my PSN account, will my girlfriend be able to play it on her PSN account on the same console (different user)?
You have to set that PS5 as your Primary Console. If she logs in under her PSN. She will be able to play and she will get her own trophies. I’ve done this many times.

I want progress from the demo to carry over.

Last edited:

sendit

No reason to complain about storage on the PS5. M.2 SSDs that meet min specs are reasonably priced.

FeralEcho

That's massive.I can't wait for this. My 4 most anticipated titles for this year are all coming in quick succession after eachother in the first 4 months lol

TheAssist

Man this is the first time in like 8 years (since the Witcher 3) I really feel like getting a physical version. I just want to get up in the morning and go get out to an actual store, look at all the games, pick this shiny new Box and be hyped all the way home like a kid driving in the backseat with his new game and reading the manual about how to do a boost jump xD

Alas I have a digital only PS5 and I also dont want to risk stores not actually having it because I might not be the only one with that idea.

Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives

nP1GVS7.jpeg

From Twitter
F6rHF-Bb0AAhX5M

2310_topics_tgs2023_6.jpg

But this is the Japanese deluxe edition so there's always a chance the rest of the world gets a more nerfed one. But probably unlikely? 🤔

Thanks for following up on this! We'll most likely get the same goodies for the deluxe here in Europe, but with Squeenix you never know... :messenger_grinning_sweat: . Still, that's good info to have and I'll probably pre-order the deluxe this weekend. :)

Last edited:

Same ol G

Thanks for the headsup, i forgot to order the game so i bought it right away.
Can't wait for the demo, i hope it's an open area with some quests so i can fool around a bit.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
It is already preordered last month for me.
I decided to not give a crap about steelbooks this time. Just ordered a standard game.
cam up to 67$ with delivery

Go_Ly_Dow

Damn, that's a sweet price! Got mine for €90 with free shipping.
It is, but the catch is its from a site I've never used before...

But I did some vetting, the Trustpilot score is very high, Facebook reviews all good and I emailed them and the owner replied and was very helpful and friendly. So I took the plunge. :messenger_hushed:

Top Bottom