• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth: PS5 download size looks to be a whopping 145.250GB

Go_Ly_Dow

burning on fire GIF by Ben Weatherall

RhyDin

I pre-ordered from Amazon. Does this mean I won't get it until Saturday in the mail? So an entire morning of not being able to play? Or will Amazon ship it early?

Might just go to Best Buy in the morning to pick it up early.

RhyDin

If I buy the game digitally on my PSN account, will my girlfriend be able to play it on her PSN account on the same console (different user)?

Go_Ly_Dow

Guess I'll have to pre-order the deluxe edition sooner rather than later before it goes out of stock.

Hmm... there's also the €70 physical edition that comes with steelbook if you pre-order through certain retailers so I'll have to think about it a bit more. :p

image.png

I want the artbook. Normally I don't get these deluxe editions but I've heard the book is A4 sized and 120 pages or something crazy.

Last edited:
Ah, alright. I checked all United States links and they all seem to be sold out, though Best Buy says "coming soon".. so maybe they haven't offered it/sold out yet. Deluxe looks pretty solid.

Kind of interesting if you buy from Best Buy, you'd end up with two steelbooks..? lol
Get the Deluxe from VGP as they're Canadian and ship to US and have warehouse in the US.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
AnnaLewd.png

Guess I'll have to pre-order the deluxe edition sooner rather than later before it goes out of stock.

Hmm... there's also the €70 physical edition that comes with steelbook if you pre-order through certain retailers so I'll have to think about it a bit more. :p

image.png

When Pre Orders first opened, Best Buy was offering this steel book with the game, it seems like they stopped now, ran out of the allotments.

I always get games I want to buy from them just because of that (the steelbooks)

6562241_sd.jpg;maxHeight=2000;maxWidth=2000

6562241_rd.jpg;maxHeight=2000;maxWidth=2000

6562241ld.jpg;maxHeight=2000;maxWidth=2000

Last edited:
Top Bottom