• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 27 - Feb 2 | The Power of Gamers

I like the art on that indie fighter. Reminds me of Toonsylvania and splatter house for some reason.

That gameplay needs hitsparks or something though. Will be interesting to see how it comes along.

We had a story about The Chainsaw Incident up over a week ago. If you folks caught it when it first went live, you probably saw some unannounced characters that we had to take down because they gave us the wrong media package.

TheChits

The girls
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

ScOULaris

I'm having fun imagining it in my head.

"Mike Ross is questionable with a recurrence of a thumb injury, putting into doubt his chances to repeat his Fourth Place performance from last year. Back to you, Tom."

BWAHAHAHAHA! At least if the FGC gets absorbed into eSports one day we know that there will be lots of laughs to be had.
And tears to be shed.

casperOne

Thanks for the NSFW warning with the schoolgirl ESGN.

And WTF with the dog? At least get a shiba and make it doge.

EDIT: It's been two minutes, how much time are they going to spend spinning this wheel?

Kimosabae

Banned
Like the art style of that fighting game but it's hella childish. It's like FG developers can't even fathom appealing to a broad audience. I feel like it's 1995 right now.

Top Bottom