• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Dec 1-7 | Guest characters are banned

NEO0MJ

like this right

Ken_Masters_(Alternate_Costume).png

I see very cacish
NsARqvd.png

Ha ha very funny :p

I meant this one.

rufus_cobra_ken.jpg

Why does no one mention that their is a human amalgamation of the first two Lincoln park CD's in tekken.

People probably tried to forget. Goodness knows I tried to do the same for "The Catalyst", although with the amount of Extreme Vs. I've played, it's stuck in my head pretty deep.

chriskun

Does anyone know if I dual mod an xbox 360 stick will it work with ps4 or if there is any way to dual mod a 360 stick to work with ps4?

kirblar

Good job Kappa:

Eduardo Pérez ‏@PR_Balrog 41m41 minutes ago

Don't worry guys I'll shave my head after Capcom Cup. New life. <3 not ashamed. I'll be joining @thisislijoe bald team!!! Its gonna be cold!

.la1n

"Kan-Ra"? Did I miss something? Did KI get more characters than Maya recently?

Yeah pretty difficult to get the hang of to be honest, at least for my play style but he is fun to use. Have Riptor releasing within the next three weeks as well.

Someone needs to gif the end of that video with Ono dragon punching the table cloth immediately

Azure J

THis is my first time watching P4U2 being played. How's Margaret? She looks pretty cool. Maybe a tad better than Liz/Mitsuru who were the reasons I almost picked that title up.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
is there anyway to play online via the M2 emulator? i have it on 360 also but i really wanna learn how to play VF2

not to my knowledge
i have VF2 on XB and will play it, GT: oneida1

I have some stuff I need to do today but will probably be free around 10PM est

gutabo

man why is Kim so broken in every game

i'm just a salty Fatal Fury Special player

We're very few and far between, breh.

I thought I knew how to play the game and that I've mastered the pretzel motion, then like 8 years ago I saw some footage of a japanese tourney... let's just say I didn't know Geese could combo(against a crouching opponent) crossup jumping LK, crouching LK, crouching HP, RAGING STORM.

Yup. Never touched the game again.

Dahbomb

If there was a record for top tier appearances in games it would probably be held by Kim.
Wolverine is top tier in at least 5 games.

MvC1
X Men COTA
X men vs SF
Marvel Super Heroes
MvC3
UMVC3

Hell the only game he wasn't top tier in was MVC2.

It would be interesting to see who is the most top tier character.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Wolverine is top tier in at least 5 games.

MvC1
X Men COTA
X men vs SF
Marvel Super Heroes
MvC3
UMVC3

Hell the only game he wasn't top tier in was MVC2.

It would be interesting to see who is the most top tier character.
very broke in MSHvSF as well

edit
that's prolly what you meant by marvel super heroes so nvm

Top Bottom