• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exploration of Probability of a UAP Seen on Earth Originating from Another Planet

MMaRsu

Banned
Ofcourse I did, why should I spend time with an inbred trolling piece of shit cunt like you?

Just wondering if you indeed quoted me.

And you indeed did as the cunt you are. Go lurk dumper you simpleton.

Stop Trolling Grildon Tundy Grildon Tundy 's thread wappie.

#reastablingignore

Bro talks about how Antartica treaty is sus and calling me a wappie (basically a conspiracy nutter).

Fucking lmao, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Hilarious.

Also isnt cunt a bannable word here?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

what year is it GIF

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Bro talks about how Antartica treaty is sus and calling me a wappie (basically a conspiracy nutter).

Fucking lmao, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Hilarious.

Calling me indirectly stupid is fine though?

Go have your "intellectual" discourse on dutch politics and stop being a personal attacking wappie. Cunt, which is Scottish for mate but not in this context Mr Alt.

Last edited:

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
I think if highly intelligent life was somewhere in the milky way we would have been enslaved by now. That we aren’t makes me believe we are actually on the forefront of evolution and have to overcome and conquer other world by ourselves.

Other life forms have the same shitty genetic mutations that forms tribalism, I bet most never made it past the nuclear bomb phase etc.

We will, once we shed out bodily vessels, scout the universe as cyborgs. And that’s the only form I would believe we would find alien life form. Made out of synthetic material that lasts longer then any random chemical reaction could create.

PFAS could not be created by the universe… Most plastics could not etc.

Fuz

Banned
The only reference to a crash location in the hearing was in Italy.
Ah!
IN YOUR FACE, 'MURICA!

Zero evidence as to their origin, I agree, but are you saying there's zero evidence of UAPs/UFOs at all?

This article is behind a paywall, but I spent the $1 for a 3-month subscription to read it again just now. This is the article that made me change my mind on the existence of UAPs back in 2017:
Copypaste.
nwd9R5R.gif

Last edited:

Crayon

Why aint nobody askin the important questions? Would they taste more like frog legs or like chicken you reckon?

Smoke it for 16 hours with a nice little glaze there at the end. Little heat little sweet. Mmm gatdam boy you know you eatin good.

Anything would taste good with that treatment.

Romulus

I think if highly intelligent life was somewhere in the milky way we would have been enslaved by now. That we aren’t makes me believe we are actually on the forefront of evolution and have to overcome and conquer other world by ourselves.

Other life forms have the same shitty genetic mutations that forms tribalism, I bet most never made it past the nuclear bomb phase etc.

We will, once we shed out bodily vessels, scout the universe as cyborgs. And that’s the only form I would believe we would find alien life form. Made out of synthetic material that lasts longer then any random chemical reaction could create.

Humans have been evolving beyond slavery for some time. It's abolished throughout most countries. Why would a highly advanced race that can travel the cosmos come here just to put us in chains?

Lambhalf

I wouldn't assume that aliens have the same or similar stages of morality we do. All we can assume is they have the ability to get here, not that they have the power to assume that responsibility.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Humans have been evolving beyond slavery for some time. It's abolished throughout most countries. Why would a highly advanced race that can travel the cosmos come here just to put us in chains?

Because we still put cows, pigs, chickens, and goats in chains and think it's the best thing ever. The difference in advancement between an advanced interstellar intelligent race and us is about the same if not more.

Romulus

Because we still put cows, pigs, chickens, and goats in chains and think it's the best thing ever.

To eat them.

So they'd be looking to eat us? Some good dining to travel the cosmos for!

I would say the reason is because we're more of a curiosity or study. Scientists that travel the globe often observe from a distance and document without disturbing them. That's an actual thing to not disturb wildlife. The practice typically stems from the most intellectual establishments on the planet. Typically the more you lower the IQ pool, the crueler the treatment.of animals as its associated with low brow behavior.

So for an advanced species traveling light-years the idea that they would want earth as a gaint Tyson food Corp makes little sense. First of all logistically, setting up base of operations light years away makes no sense so they're forced to ship us home in star freighters? Neither makes sense. If they're advanced enough to travel the galaxy they shd have plenty of sustenance options beyond slaughtering animals lol

But again all this is a very human way to look at things and lacks perspective. I'm doing it now because I have no reference.

Last edited:

sono

Gold Member
There is something going on for months in a village in Peru. The villagers are saying that they have been attacked regularly at night by creatures that wear armour, they try to shoot them, but they fly away.
Originally when this was reported after a brief "investigation" the "officials" responded it was illegal miners who had jetpacks (!) trying to scare the villagers away so that they could mine the area due to rumours of gold deposits. This has been debunked because the images of the miners in jet packs were shown to be an photohopped match to jetpack images from car race video (which is in the daytime...)

Now the villagers are asking for media help

sankt-Antonio

The same reason we put cattle and pigs in chains.

We can mine the earth for everything it’s worth for them.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
So they'd be looking to eat us? Some good dining to travel the cosmos for!

I don't know. Probably not eat us. The point is, we enslave farm animals because they provide benefit to us and we don't care about their lack of freedom because we are smarter than they are and don't think they can really comprehend true freedom. A highly advanced race could also theoretically enslave humans because we provide some kind of benefit to them, and they wouldn't care about our freedom because they don't think we have the intelligence to really comprehend true freedom.

In fact, we might not even think it's slavery because of our reduced intelligence. You know, like how a cow probably doesn't think it's a slave because it can graze in a field and not get eaten by wolves. Or like how a modern human can work two jobs at minimum wage and not think of himself as a slave either.

But again all this is a very human way to look at things and lacks perspective. I'm doing it now because I have no reference.

Yes, we have no reference. By that logic, it is also unjustified to automatically assume they'd be benevolent.

Hypothcially if they have interstellar craft what resources does earth have they they would need?

Anything that has value to them due to scarcity, whether it be physical materials, or entertainment, or who knows what else.

zombrex

Why would they need to enslave us? The concept of being enslaved is laughable when we are already automating ourselves out of jobs. A much more advanced species would have extremely high level manufacturing that could only be done with advanced technology.

Last edited:

Romulus

The same reason we put cattle and pigs in chains.

We can mine the earth for everything it’s worth for them.

But we don't even do that anymore on the whole. Advanced countries steer away from slave labor, why is it be necessary for an advanced species to put us in mining camps?
If these objects pilots have been seeing for decades are in fact something from another solar system that indicates extreme technology to come here at will. Its likely they've evolved past that thousands or millions of years ago.

Last edited:

sankt-Antonio

But we don't even do that anymore on the whole. Advanced countries steer away from slave labor, why is it be necessary for an advanced species to put us in mining camps?
If these objects pilots have been seeing for decades are in fact something from another solar system that indicates extreme technology to come here at will. Its likely they've evolved past that thousands or millions of years ago.
They would need materials on a massive scale.
Physics are going to work for them the same way they do for us, what works for us could be of need for them.For Planet hopping spaceships, they would have a hunger for Material rich asteroids and planets.

Expect if they had replicators and can print whatever they want in unlimited quantities. But why explore space if you could do that In the first place?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Thinking that enslavement could only possibly be manual labor is a very indicative of a primitive civilization that can't even take a manned craft halfway outside of its solar system.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
In fact, we might not even think it's slavery because of our reduced intelligence. You know, like how a cow probably doesn't think it's a slave because it can graze in a field and not get eaten by wolves. Or like how a modern human can work two jobs at minimum wage and not think of himself as a slave either.
Hamster proletariats overtaking the bourgeoisie in 10. Let's gooooooo

iorek21

Yep, I'm pretty sure an advanced civilization with possibly FTL spacecrafts and other technologies would come to Earth just to crash or to slave us or something.

Last edited:

sono

Gold Member
Physics are going to work for them the same way they do for us
Zero point energy is generally accepted as a real physical phenomenon by physicists (eg it is why helium isn't a solid even at absolute zero). However currently we don't know how to harness it. Apparently the energy in a cup of empty space could boil all our oceans.

Travelling between star systems needs huge amounts of energy so it seems reasonable to assume an advanced civilisation capable of interstellar travel have all their energy needs. The whole economic order then changes.

Last edited:

Romulus

They would need materials on a massive scale.
Physics are going to work for them the same way they do for us, what works for us could be of need for them.For Planet hopping spaceships, they would have a hunger for Material rich asteroids and planets.

Expect if they had replicators and can print whatever they want in unlimited quantities. But why explore space if you could do that In the first place?

What you're talking about is conquest. To devour everything in view and put it to use. There's no reason they can't consume in moderation without destroying everything and anything in their path. That's the most human thought process there is and to attach that as an absolute to another potential civilization lacks extreme perspective imo.

For discussion sake, have you looked into nuclear fission? Consider we're an extremely primitive race and we're already discovering the beginnings of technology that is very, very low resource cost.

Imagine a civilization 10 million years ahead of us, still think they need those things? I don't. Nowhere near like we do. That seems like the first thing an intelligent species would do is shed the need for resources to devour the galaxy like some bumbling bunch of hairless apes like us.
The craft in these reports don't have propulsion fumes and don't even have sonic booms, so they're not operating on the same plane of physics. And keep in mind physics science is still very new. We're smashing particles to better understand them as we speak. Do you think 500 years ago our understanding of physics was the same? No, and in another 5000 years it will be just as different if not more. 500 years ago our technology would come across like magic to those people, and there are advancements coming that will blow your grandchildren's minds when they're old and gray, far beyond what you could have imagined raising up from your casket. That's in the extremely short term.

And even still, who says they don't have mining worlds full of robots or organics that are built in labs and aren't conscious beings? Could be that we're untouchable because of laws or their morality or they have so many its not even worth it. We could easily be a reserve too. So many options, but there's obviously a reason we've been seeing these things for so long and they haven't been aggressive. This goes back to Alexander the Great and the Romans scholars seeing silvery, shiny objects observing them before and during battle. They're all lying? Maybe, but it's highly likely those are connected to the fighter pilot encounters across the world visible on radar.

Something has likely been observing us for hundreds or thousands of years, and the idea that they've been planning an invasion for hundreds of years until we develop nukes to destroy the planet they want to use for resources whoring is unlikely. Hell, they could have pulled it off in the early 1900s with no resistance.
It is strange that they've been interacting with our nuclear silos in Russia and the US, shutting them down on 2 occasions nd even starting a countdown sequence in Russia.

Last edited:

Romulus

Grain of salt and all, but I think some of these witness accounts are interesting. Some have extremely similar descriptions like the occupants and the object turning on its side.

This lady maintain her story until death.

Same year, same country this was reported on the news in mass sighting. "Large Mexican hat" craft looks similar here:

Compare her description of the occupants to this guy

Just for fun.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Something has likely been observing us for hundreds or thousands of years, and the idea that they've been planning an invasion for hundreds of years until we develop nukes to destroy the planet they want to use for resources whoring is unlikely.

Do we enslave cats and dogs for their resources? No.

QSD

It might be a bit random but remember that trying to hypothesize what an advanced race of extraterrestrial/interdimensional beings might want is kinda pointless. It's not even a given that we can/could represent a facsimile of their intentions in our minds at all, they could be vastly more complicated that we are even able of conceiving.
Sometimes you see skeptics jerk themselves off with arguments like "if they're so advanced why do their craft crash???" Ehr, our planes still crash after > 100 years of development. Also, hyper-advanced beings might dispose of bodies and craft the way we dispose of paper towels, living purely in some kind of consciousness realm or smth

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Probably not, but again it's impossible to know.

Okay, so what's the issue you have with my commentary on your commentary again? You think that it's impossible to know but that enslaving us for our resources is "unlikely". I say that there are lots of reasons we know about and lots of reasons we don't know about for an advanced race to enslave us. Thinking about it purely in terms of physical resources is artificially limiting the scope of the idea.

Romulus

Okay, so what's the issue you have with my commentary on your commentary again? You think that it's impossible to know but that enslaving us for our resources is "unlikely". I say that there are lots of reasons we know about and lots of reasons we don't know about for an advanced race to enslave us. Thinking about it purely in terms of physical resources is artificially limiting the scope of the idea.

I honestly don't think I know what you're saying. There's no issue with anything. Everything is an opinion here. I'm not in love with mine.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
What you're talking about is conquest. To devour everything in view and put it to use. There's no reason they can't consume in moderation without destroying everything and anything in their path. That's the most human thought process there is and to attach that as an absolute to another potential civilization lacks extreme perspective imo.

For discussion sake, have you looked into nuclear fission? Consider we're an extremely primitive race and we're already discovering the beginnings of technology that is very, very low resource cost.

Imagine a civilization 10 million years ahead of us, still think they need those things? I don't. Nowhere near like we do. That seems like the first thing an intelligent species would do is shed the need for resources to devour the galaxy like some bumbling bunch of hairless apes like us.
The craft in these reports don't have propulsion fumes and don't even have sonic booms, so they're not operating on the same plane of physics. And keep in mind physics science is still very new. We're smashing particles to better understand them as we speak. Do you think 500 years ago our understanding of physics was the same? No, and in another 5000 years it will be just as different if not more. 500 years ago our technology would come across like magic to those people, and there are advancements coming that will blow your grandchildren's minds when they're old and gray, far beyond what you could have imagined raising up from your casket. That's in the extremely short term.

And even still, who says they don't have mining worlds full of robots or organics that are built in labs and aren't conscious beings? Could be that we're untouchable because of laws or their morality or they have so many its not even worth it. We could easily be a reserve too. So many options, but there's obviously a reason we've been seeing these things for so long and they haven't been aggressive. This goes back to Alexander the Great and the Romans scholars seeing silvery, shiny objects observing them before and during battle. They're all lying? Maybe, but it's highly likely those are connected to the fighter pilot encounters across the world visible on radar.

Something has likely been observing us for hundreds or thousands of years, and the idea that they've been planning an invasion for hundreds of years until we develop nukes to destroy the planet they want to use for resources whoring is unlikely. Hell, they could have pulled it off in the early 1900s with no resistance.
It is strange that they've been interacting with our nuclear silos in Russia and the US, shutting them down on 2 occasions nd even starting a countdown sequence in Russia.
Damn, this post is fire!

I can imagine the things we're doing now might be impressive in our own minds, but to a truly advanced civilization, we're just bumbling Neanderthals smashing rocks together.

Top Bottom