• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN EASTER SALE - 490+ items!! Digimon N.O, Yakuza 0 and more..

Afaik know yes, but on the Pro it runs better thanks to boost mode, but I don't have the game (for exactly that reason) so better wait for someone who played it recently ;)

Dirt Rally is a really good racing sim, but it's tough as nails, especially with the "shitty" old cars you can afford at the beginning of the career.

Yes it does. Not only they didn't fix the performance, but in fact they made it worse in the latest patch (too busy with the season pass content).

Dirt Rally is an awesome game as long as you don't mind the high difficulty level. :)

Ooophf, two glowing reviews that don't help my dilemma that I saw 100ft robot golf for under 10...

Agh I'll probably go with Rally, played some old fashioned GT5 at a friend's house and made me want a racer to pick at...

YomommaZ

Can someone give me rundown on Tales games considering I never played one but would like to try it out?

I was thinking Tales of Xillia 1 and 2 if they are a good place to start with.

FDC1

There are a few new games in sale today:

Kingdom Heart 2.8 39,99€
Nioh 39,99€ (59,99€ for deluxe edition)
Ghost Recon Wildlands 49,99€ (79,99€ for gold edition)
I Am Setsuna 23,99€
Livelock 7,99€
Black Ops 3 27,99€ (48,99€ for deluxe edition)

timberger

Thinking about using my free tenner to buy that 9.99 bundle of indie games (Slain, Uncanny Valley, 3/4's Home and Sun and Moon). Are any of those games actually any good?

Lindsaymv

This... And this... Ow and by the way??? THIS!!

Question... is Persona 4 playable on ps4 like many other vita titles?

PSVita games don't play on PS4 like that guy ^^ mentioned, but also just to be clear there is no way to play Persona 4 Golden on PS4. Persona 4 (the original, non-Golden release) might be out as a PS2 classic on the PS3, but nothing as far as PS4.

Edit: If you find a deal, PSTVs can be dirt cheap. Like $20 on clearance cheap. If you're super keen to get Persona 4 that might be the easiest way. Although I'm personally a huge Vita fan, it may or may not be worth it depending on how much you like the library.

Just_one

We are getting an Elder Scrolls sale! Yaaaaaaay!!!

smh at NA PSN.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12109-1366673254-1.gif

Rien

Jelly Belly
PSVita games don't play on PS4 like that guy ^^ mentioned, but also just to be clear there is no way to play Persona 4 Golden on PS4. Persona 4 (the original, non-Golden release) might be out as a PS2 classic on the PS3, but nothing as far as PS4.

Edit: If you find a deal, PSTVs can be dirt cheap. Like $20 on clearance cheap. If you're super keen to get Persona 4 that might be the easiest way. Although I'm personally a huge Vita fan, it may or may not be worth it depending on how much you like the library.

Thanx !

Anung

Un Rama
Nioh's been added for 34.99 until the 19th. Which is damn good considering how well that game is holding its price.

Staf

Still have 92 minutes left of my Watch dogs 2 demo before it expires. Still not sure if i should buy it. Love the gameplay, can't stand the characters.

Asd202

There are a few new games in sale today:

Kingdom Heart 2.8 39,99€
Nioh 39,99€ (59,99€ for deluxe edition)
Ghost Recon Wildlands 49,99€ (79,99€ for gold edition)
I Am Setsuna 23,99€
Livelock 7,99€
Black Ops 3 27,99€ (48,99€ for deluxe edition)

Jesus this sale.

Thinking about using my free tenner to buy that 9.99 bundle of indie games (Slain, Uncanny Valley, 3/4's Home and Sun and Moon). Are any of those games actually any good?

Slain is really good; probably worth that by itself. Here's what I had to say about it in the OT a while back. I think I wrote this after about an hour of play, but my opinion didn't change over the next few hours either.

I guess the closest comparison tonally and in terms of gameplay is Castlevania. You spend your time battling skeletal soldiers, clawed were-beasts and flying medusa heads, and there are some pretty awesome bosses as well. The protagonist (I forget his name, but he is not called Slain) has a fairly small but well-defined repertoire of combat moves - he can backdash, can jump + slash, can constantly swing his sword in a two-piece combo, can hold for a charge attack, can block, can parry + riposte if he times that block perfectly, can shoot a magic attack, and can use up all his magic power and do a more powerful magic attack which hits every enemy on screen (I think he gets different weapons later too). Level design is pretty straightforward so far, mainly being about going to the right, occasionally getting locked in monster rooms and hitting switches to open doors or activate elevators. The combat although simple is really fun, and I love the art style so much. It has beautiful pixel art and looks like 1980s heavy metal artwork come to life. I got it for £5 yesterday and that feels like an absurdly good price.

Benedict

Bought Shiren the Wanderer (119 sek) and Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (139 sek) for Ps Vita and used my 100 sek cashback.
Also bought Crypt of the NecroDancer (45 sek) earlier in the week.

Not sure if I should get Treasures of Montezuma 4 but it's very cheap and I used to play Montezuma Blitz a lot a couple of years ago on my Vita. Have some of you played it?

eizarus

Banned
Torn between Nioh and Yakuza 0. Playing Dark Souls 3 at the moment and probably gonna finish Bloodborne after it, so right now Yakuza 0 is looking more tempting, but I still feel kinda torn.

Bishop89

Torn between Nioh and Yakuza 0. Playing Dark Souls 3 at the moment and probably gonna finish Bloodborne after it, so right now Yakuza 0 is looking more tempting, but I still feel kinda torn.
Well nioh looks very similar to Bloodborne and dark Souls, so I'd get Yakuza over it solely for a change.

That and coz it's really great

k1t4j

so i grabbed the marvel ultimate alliance bundle, keep talking and nobody explodes, shadow warrior and yakuza 0.

Are there any new games on sale today? I would assume not as I haven't seen a new topic created. Don't really check the store any more as my work firewall no longer allows it and it's badly optimised for phones.

xrnzaaas

Sniper Elite 4 (Standard and Deluxe - both minus 35%) seems to be the only new addition (or maybe it's deal of the week, but the store forgot to put the info).

k1t4j

Guys don't sleep on shadow warrior for 6euros is a dam fun gun and was fair long on Hard mode, 14hours.

Need to go back and try survival see how it works out.

RAIDEN1

Mentioned this on the SF:3 thread, but thought I'd post here too, even though Street Fighter 3 is displayed in the store as available to download, it is NOT, the file currently stands at 6kb, so something has gone wrong, as all the DLC is still available and the demo! But when I purchased the game earlier today it was not appearing on my download list..

Jucksalbe

Banned
Mentioned this on the SF:3 thread, but thought I'd post here too, even though Street Fighter 3 is displayed in the store as available to download, it is NOT, the file currently stands at 6kb, so something has gone wrong, as all the DLC is still available and the demo! But when I purchased the game earlier today it was not appearing on my download list..

Sure it's not just an unlock key for the demo?

angelic

Banned
Guys don't sleep on shadow warrior for 6euros is a dam fun gun and was fair long on Hard mode, 14hours.

Need to go back and try survival see how it works out.

alternative viewpoint, it sucks, dont buy it.

expected serious sam in japan, got coin collector simulator.

alternative viewpoint, it sucks, dont buy it.

expected serious sam in japan, got coin collector simulator.

I agree with this. I really wanted to like Shadow Warrior, but despite some nice level design I thought the combat was bad and the enemies exceptionally dumb. It's a shame because they could have made some excellent FP sword combat.

Think I might finally bite on Yakuza 0 for 30 quid.

Recently finished up Horizon and close to end of Gravity Rush 2 and I feel like playing something left field and bat shit crazy.
Hope all the positive word from Gaffers is warranted.

FDC1

OléGunner;234733666 said:
Think I might finally bite on Yakuza 0 for 30 quid.

Recently finished up Horizon and close to end of Gravity Rush 2 and I feel like playing something left field and bat shit crazy.
Hope all the positive word from Gaffers is warranted.

Sale stops today, buy it quickly if you want it.

Top Bottom