• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN EASTER SALE - 490+ items!! Digimon N.O, Yakuza 0 and more..

Bishop89

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Bundle - $30
Red Faction (Ps2/ps4 classic)
Destroy all humans 1/2

These are tempting me.

Should i grab them?

Never played marvel but they look fun.
Red faction, loved the original on ps2 but dont know how well its aged. Its dirt cheap though
Ive only played destroy all humans ... 2? Cant remember much about it to be honest.
Which is the better one, 1 or 2?

Destroy all humans 1/2

These are tempting me.

Should i grab them?

Red faction, loved the original on ps2 but dont know how well its aged. Its dirt cheap though
Ive only played destroy all humans ... 2? Cant remember much about it to be honest.
You can get Red Faction and Destroy all Humans in that humblebundle - but it's US-only.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1 is really good. 2 not so much. Both are worse than X-Men: Legends 1+2. I heard the ports aren't good, but I don't know if they patched them.

Finally bought Overwatch. Not the greatest of sale, but a friend of mine bought it and I've been waiting for at least some discount.

So, SteinsGate 0.

I hear it's a good story, but I have some reservations. Basically I need to know the amount of anime tropes it has. I'm generally not a fan of "those kind of games". I'm pretty sure GAF knows what I mean.

STAHP!

If you have a US account as a secondary account (or make one if you don't) Buy the Playstation THQ Humble bundle for £11 and you get 12 games including both Darksiders 1 and 2 remastered and both destroy all humans for PS4.
Ooh, good point. I'll be on that.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
It's Wild Guns, not Wild Arms

Whoops, sorry about that :(

dQXreb7.gif

Silver lining for me is the sale ends after I get paid this month. *adds titles to wish list*

Intel_89

Destroy all humans 1/2

These are tempting me.

Should i grab them?

Don't buy any PS2 to PS4 classics from the EU PSN, most of them are 50hz and run like crap.

Tizoc

Destroy all humans 1/2

These are tempting me.

Should i grab them?

Go to humblebundle.com and get that us psn bundle instead

Gunkankun

Dead Synchronicity.. whats that all about? Worth the 10er? Id check out youtube, but Im too scared of Persona 5 spoilers.

verbatimo

After finishing Zelda maybe it's finally time to buy Uncharted 4.

€18.95 for PS+. Hmm tempting...

What say you fellow Gaffers?

Shantom

So, SteinsGate 0.

I hear it's a good story, but I have some reservations. Basically I need to know the amount of anime tropes it has. I'm generally not a fan of "those kind of games". I'm pretty sure GAF knows what I mean.

Despite the name 0 isn't really a prequel. It's best to play the original game first.

Man, there's so much here and even some games I've been interested in picking up, but my backlog is so crazy at the moment that it is really putting me off picking up other games. Which is a good thing, I suppose! I still haven't finished any of the big new releases I've bought this year (Horizon, Nioh, Gravity Rush 2).

Staf

Is the AC: Syndicate season pass worth it? I didn't finished syndicate but thinking of going back to it. I enjoyed it when i played it but i felled of it.

Kuraudo

Banned
Think I'll grab Rez once my cash-back from last month comes through.

That Dragon Age prize makes me comfortable to sit on ME:A for a couple of years.

WITHE1982

Holy PSVR sale Batman!

The amount of money I could have saved on VR games I've bought since getting my headset only last month is just comical. I think every game is 50% off. Probably cost me £80 more than they're available for now LoL! Ah well c'est la vie.

Danneee

Holy PSVR sale Batman!

The amount of money I could have saved on VR games I've bought since getting my headset only last month is just comical. I think every game is 50% off. Probably cost me £80 more than they're available for now LoL! Ah well c'est la vie.

Tell me about it. Though I've just bought Rez, Job Sim and Keep Talking at full price. But still.

I'm interested in Killing Floor 2, but it appears to have some kind of free trial which just went live this week, so I'll give that a try first.

Staal

So I see 2 Steinsgaye games in this sale for Vita. Can anybody tell the difference between them and do I need to see the movie on Netflix?

Top Bottom