• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELDEN RING |OT| One Ring To Rule Them All

DelireMan7

Started a new character with the intent of only using Golden Order incants, but I'm disappointed with how it plays out. You get the initial 2 from D: Order's Blade and Litany of Proper Death. OB is a weapon buff which is okay, but Litany is essentially useless. Even skipping ahead to get Discus of Light from Altus only gives you one useful offensive spell, and that takes a long time to cast so isn't that great to play with so far. If I'm going to continue this I think I'll have to go get the Sword of Night and Flame to carry me through and make use of the dual requirement until I get better spells/weapons, because it's no fun so far.

Might just give up on the whole thing and do a fire character, maybe I'll throw Bloodflame in for good measure. It will at least be more offensive from the get go.
This is a build I plan to try once but when I looked the spell and where you get them I had the feeling it requires to do big part of the game with no so much.

Soodanim

This is a build I plan to try once but when I looked the spell and where you get them I had the feeling it requires to do big part of the game with no so much.
That's exactly it. You can get the one ring incant from Altus (Brother Corhyn after he gets to Goldmask) which means you can get it early, but the 3 rings and Radagon's rings are locked away near the Erdtree and Haligtree. That's it for offensive ones, so you have to add in Erdtree incantations to get any more offensive ones. Elden Stars and Wrath of Gold still stick with the "Gold" theme, at least. The best weapons for the build are from Ragaon and Elden Beast, which completely ruins if you don't want to finish the entire game to get the build going.

As is stands, I'd rather do dragon incants a second time than continue this theme. Dragon Cult is also good either as a compliment to breaths or on its own. Another alternative incant build is Bestial, which is so much more viable early on and even has an early-access dagger and seal to boost damage.

Crucible armors

crucible_knight_set.png
crucible-tree-set-elden-ring-wiki-guide.png

Firemonk
fire_monk_set_transparent.png

Hoslow's set
hoslow-set-elden-ring-wiki-guide.png

Lusat and Asure's set :

lusat%27s_set.png
azurs_full_set_2.png
Black Knife :
black_knife_armor_set-elden-ring-wiki-guide.png
Blue Cloth :
blue-cloth-set-elden-ring-wiki-guide.png

And this is just to name a few.

I found the armor variety amazing honestly. As a fashion souls player, this game is amazing on the fashion possibilities.
1. Crucible Sets have oversized shoulder pads, deformed abdominal emblem, and oversized mid-section with bland ill-fitting side flaps.
2. Firemonk Set has bad colors. The faded light brown hood and black shoes match with nothing and fur goes with nothing. Red and orange lack contrast.
3. Hoslow's Set looks like a custom character in Soul Calibur. Not a single piece complements any other.
4. Those sets are awkward in motion and clip through everything. Only if players could glide and use spells with a wave of the hand would those actually work.
5. Black Knife Set has mismatched colors. Leggings tinted black, gauntlets tinted silver, and chest piece tinted blue.
6. Blue Cloth Set has an awkward leather flap midsection and split skirt.

I just have demanding standards...

I’m feeling a bit lost and aimless currently. I explored all of the Altus plateau save for the castle near the bridge leading to Mt. Gelmir. The Fallingstar Beast is such a bullshit boss, I’m just going to skip it until I reach the endgame. Leveling up by 5 or 10 levels doesn’t change a thing, it’s just too damn strong and fast, especially for my strength build. Fighting on horseback has become useless as Torrent get knocked out in one hit by bosses, and then whatever boss I’m fighting just one shots me while I’m still stunned. I’ll try fighting the Draconic Tree Sentinel and from some YouTube videos this seems like one of the hardest bosses in the game.

I’m going through some caves here and there while trying to decide where to go next. Either the aforementioned castle or Caelid which I started venturing into. It’s such an unsettling area it made me consider stop playing for a moment. It’s not everyday I get that kind of effect from a game. As someone who is not into horror at all, the idea of exploring that area is discomforting. I know it’s just a game lol. But Fromsoftware is really skilled in making the player feel uneasy in an area. I wouldn’t want to be the guy creating the monster models though, working on that deranging world for an extended period of time would hurt my sanity. The giant morbid dogs are super creepy but thankfully they are not very dangerous. But I’ve reached the area swarming with dragons and I wonder if it’s possible to kill them all.

I’ve also reached the Volcano Manor and I’m glad Mt Gelmir isn’t a huge area. Covered most of it while heading to the location of the map fragment. I wonder if level 78 is good enough for the manor and its boss? I got attacked by a summoned NPC and ran away before getting two-shotted lol.

What a huge, time-consuming game. It’s excellent but at almost 60 hours I’m getting closer to the point where I just want to reach the end. But there is still so much to explore and do.
Fallingstar Beast requires a high stability greatshield, knowledge of its area attacks, and a lot of patience. Draconic Tree Sentinel is harder as it can spam projectiles or pull a wide area lightning attack out of its ass. Best thing about it is you can run away and its health remains depleted and you can come back and attack it before it knows you are present.

Caelid is just nasty with all that giant fungus growing on everything and ugly Martian sky. Don't fight the dragons unless you have a death wish or overpowered setup. I think some of the dragons respawn and most do not drop many runes or any dragon hearts.

I am guessing you ventured into the dining hall and got sawed in half by a giant decorative pizza slicer. Volcano Manor has several bosses of varying difficulty. One of them has his kryptonite at the entrance of the battle, another is hogging a Church, but there are others scattered about as well. The one hogging the Church is likely to give you conniptions unless you cheese him with projectiles and keep your distance.

A lot of the game is not about level, but about your health pool, upgrading equipment, and ability to adapt gear.

Last edited:
That's exactly it. You can get the one ring incant from Altus (Brother Corhyn after he gets to Goldmask) which means you can get it early, but the 3 rings and Radagon's rings are locked away near the Erdtree and Haligtree. That's it for offensive ones, so you have to add in Erdtree incantations to get any more offensive ones. Elden Stars and Wrath of Gold still stick with the "Gold" theme, at least. The best weapons for the build are from Ragaon and Elden Beast, which completely ruins if you don't want to finish the entire game to get the build going.

As is stands, I'd rather do dragon incants a second time than continue this theme. Dragon Cult is also good either as a compliment to breaths or on its own. Another alternative incant build is Bestial, which is so much more viable early on and even has an early-access dagger and seal to boost damage.
I did pretty well with the Golden Halberd (Intro Area Tree Sentinel) and Golden Shield (Knight by Artist Shack in Liurnia). Beast Sanctuary (Accessible with Waygate in lake by Third Church of Marika) Gargoyle after a hellish battle drops a great holy greatsword with a high damage Art of War.

Soodanim

I did pretty well with the Golden Halberd (Intro Area Tree Sentinel) and Golden Shield (Knight by Artist Shack in Liurnia). Beast Sanctuary (Accessible with Waygate in lake by Third Church of Marika) Gargoyle after a hellish battle drops a great holy greatsword with a high damage Art of War.
I've never done a run with the Golden Halberd, but I do hear it's an early game killer. You've reminded me I also want to do a character that uses dual twin blades with Frost and Bleed, just to see how quickly bosses can be destroyed by the 4 hits of a power stance air L1.

For your armour discussion, have a look at https://reddit.com/r/fashionsouls and see what people come up with, you might be surprised. I'm not as picky as you, but I will say that a lot of the armours don't lend themselves to a lot of build styles. That's why I usually just take the movement silence of Black Knife armour and make that work with something, which is fine because I like the sleek armours more if I'm going to be dodging a lot.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
(Had to YT to find it's location)

But I went through en really enjoyed Sainted Hero's Grave
Got both the Crimson Seed and Dragoncrest Shield +1

Really enjoyed myself

Sitenote: sucks you can't wear the cloaks over other gear

Last edited:

Jebron

After the PS4 version Platinum I started NG+ last night with the PS5 version, played for a couple hours and I'm really not enjoying it. Feels like I'm just going through the motions and decimating absolutely everything. I think I might start a brand new save file with the PS5 version, the struggle is oddly the best part of this game.

Anyone else do the same thing?

Last edited:
I've never done a run with the Golden Halberd, but I do hear it's an early game killer. You've reminded me I also want to do a character that uses dual twin blades with Frost and Bleed, just to see how quickly bosses can be destroyed by the 4 hits of a power stance air L1.

For your armour discussion, have a look at https://reddit.com/r/fashionsouls and see what people come up with, you might be surprised. I'm not as picky as you, but I will say that a lot of the armours don't lend themselves to a lot of build styles. That's why I usually just take the movement silence of Black Knife armour and make that work with something, which is fine because I like the sleek armours more if I'm going to be dodging a lot.
Thanks for the link. I found a few noteworthy combinations. I prefer a few of my own. The alterations are quite interesting for this purpose and completely reversible.

If you have 3 stonesword keys to spare you can get an incantation for masking footsteps and reducing fall damage at the lower level of the Roundtable Hold.

Soodanim

After the PS4 version Platinum I started NG+ last night with the PS5 version, played for a couple hours and I'm really not enjoying it. Feels like I'm just going through the motions and decimating absolutely everything. I think I might start a brand new save file with the PS5 version, the struggle is oddly the best part of this game.

100%. NG+ is largely irrelevant in this game because of the open world. The scaled of everything means you're 100-200 with +25/+10 weapons going into NG+, and you have (nearly) every spell, weapon, and item you could ever want. That's fully cleared up by NG++ if you know what you're doing. The end result is that unless you want to do something specific, there's really no point in doing anything except going through the big bosses, and that's not very fun. The difficulty starts to catch up by about NG+4, but by that time you're done with that character until DLC lands.

Start a new character for each new build, it's the only way to keep the game fun. A new magic character and all the progression is infinitely more fun than respeccing into NG+ fully geared and spelled out so you can Meterorite of Astel everything in your path. Work your way up and earn the upgrades. It's how I'm still playing the game.

But word to the wise, once you know what you're doing it's extremely easy to be OP before you've done anything of note. I wanted to do a Greatsword + Lion's Claw character, but by the time I got those two things my running round let me upgrade the sword past the point of any challenge and it was no fun.

OP in 10 steps:
  1. Beach near the start for Gold Foot
  2. Weeping Peninsula for Morning Star in a chest
  3. Straight to Fort Haight for Dectus 1
  4. Church of Marika for Wonderous Flask
  5. Through the portal for the shortcut to Fort Faroth for Dectus 2
  6. Kill Greyoll with Morning Star's bleed
  7. Use Gold Foot for extra souls, now you're overlevelled
  8. Altus Plateau, straight to Great Stars in a chest
  9. Down to the water near Leyndell for Prayerful Strike from a scarab
  10. Never ever die again, and probably not have fun either because you're so OP
That weapon + ash combo wrecks bosses on later playthroughs though, Malenia doesn't even stand a chance when you poise through her shit and heal more than she could ever dream of. (Great Stars heals on hit and even more if you dual wield, Prayerful Strike also heals massively on hit.)

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thanks for the link. I found a few noteworthy combinations. I prefer a few of my own. The alterations are quite interesting for this purpose and completely reversible.

If you have 3 stonesword keys to spare you can get an incantation for masking footsteps and reducing fall damage at the lower level of the Roundtable Hold.

100%. NG+ is largely irrelevant in this game because of the open world. The scaled of everything means you're 100-200 with +25/+10 weapons going into NG+, and you have (nearly) every spell, weapon, and item you could ever want. That's fully cleared up by NG++ if you know what you're doing. The end result is that unless you want to do something specific, there's really no point in doing anything except going through the big bosses, and that's not very fun. The difficulty starts to catch up by about NG+4, but by that time you're done with that character until DLC lands.

Start a new character for each new build, it's the only way to keep the game fun. A new magic character and all the progression is infinitely more fun than respeccing into NG+ fully geared and spelled out so you can Meterorite of Astel everything in your path. Work your way up and earn the upgrades. It's how I'm still playing the game.

But word to the wise, once you know what you're doing it's extremely easy to be OP before you've done anything of note. I wanted to do a Greatsword + Lion's Claw character, but by the time I got those two things my running round let me upgrade the sword past the point of any challenge and it was no fun.

OP in 10 steps:
  1. Beach near the start for Gold Foot
  2. Weeping Peninsula for Morning Star in a chest
  3. Straight to Fort Haight for Dectus 1
  4. Church of Marika for Wonderous Flask
  5. Through the portal for the shortcut to Fort Faroth for Dectus 2
  6. Kill Greyoll with Morning Star's bleed
  7. Use Gold Foot for extra souls, now you're overlevelled
  8. Altus Plateau, straight to Great Stars in a chest
  9. Down to the water near Leyndell for Prayerful Strike from a scarab
  10. Never ever die again, and probably not have fun either because you're so OP
That weapon + ash combo wrecks bosses on later playthroughs though, Malenia doesn't even stand a chance when you poise through her shit and heal more than she could ever dream of. (Great Stars heals on hit and even more if you dual wield, Prayerful Strike also heals massively on hit.)

You guys make me feel so much of a noob. Embarrassing lmao =(

Soodanim

You guys make me feel so much of a noob. Embarrassing lmao =(
lol, why so? I'm not particularly skilled at this game at all, it's more of a time investment thing to get to high levels and know what's good/bad. I used, and often still use, Spirit Ashes because I find it fun to watch summons fight bosses. Banished Knight Oleg, the first unlockable one, is a beast and carried me through certain bosses. You just keep playing long enough to know your way around, that's all. Trust me, you'll have everything you need by the end game. You'll have access to upgrade materials and there's a farming spot that makes affording said materials a breeze if you want to accelerate things.

If you want to talk about being behind in a game, I only just bought Sekiro last night!

DelireMan7

Never liked NG+.

I always do new character.

In NG+ you just have enemies with more HP and damage but your character is already stuffed so you decimate everything with ease. And as you probably have all the gear you want there is no need to explore again.

So yes. New save file is the way to go

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
lol, why so? I'm not particularly skilled at this game at all, it's more of a time investment thing to get to high levels and know what's good/bad. I used, and often still use, Spirit Ashes because I find it fun to watch summons fight bosses. Banished Knight Oleg, the first unlockable one, is a beast and carried me through certain bosses. You just keep playing long enough to know your way around, that's all. Trust me, you'll have everything you need by the end game. You'll have access to upgrade materials and there's a farming spot that makes affording said materials a breeze if you want to accelerate things.

If you want to talk about being behind in a game, I only just bought Sekiro last night!

It's more the do X and go to Y to enhance Z but only if you first gain X2 en skip through part Y4 stuff... LOL

Have fun with Sekiro!! I made it pretty darn far (70%) and plan to replay it on PS5

Soodanim

It's more the do X and go to Y to enhance Z but only if you first gain X2 en skip through part Y4 stuff... LOL

Have fun with Sekiro!! I made it pretty darn far (70%) and plan to replay it on PS5
Oh! :messenger_grinning_smiling: That list was the result of some wiki checks over time and being told about the Dectus parts not being locked behind anything. It's wild that you're given completely free access to so much of the map without killing a single enemy. It's a shame (but also not a shame) that you can't get to some later areas that early too, because some interesting weapons are in your future.
After you did the hard part, too.
Fail Next Time GIF by Overlook Horizon

GermanZepp

Hello there! long time not posting here. I coldn't keep the pace with you guys since the second week after launch or so. I'm 140hs in though. The last 10 hours i transfer my savefile from Ps4 to my new and shiny PS5 and the 60FPS makes me apreciate combat so much. Lots of fun. Last night a foght Malenia for the first time, and god bless the SSD cause the load times after dying or fast travel are awesome. Very refreshing experience would die again 10/10. :messenger_winking_tongue: What a bitch she is. Tonight i'm gonna beat her.

I just realised that 90,000 runes were lost

giphy.gif
Man that sucks. I wouldn't go anywhere with that amount of runes. Would use it immediately. In fact I grind a little bit after accumulating a good amount of runes to reach what I need to level up. You never know in what way you could lose them. Just died yesterday from a fall on horseback I thought Torrent could handle.

Rex_DX

Gold Member
What do you mean by "decent" ? You mean the look of it or the stat ?
I personally only care for the look of armor. Never look the stat.

But I agree that it can take some time to get some armor and for a long time, we get basic ones.
I am 30 hours into my third run, exploring everything again (Limgraves fully done, Liurnia almost fully and a good part of Caelid) and I have nothing crazy but still can find decent looking mix.
Yeah we're fellow fashion souls brothers. Never look at stats. I know, I know, if you upgrade a shield or look at immunities it gives you a slight edge but I've never met a boss in a Souls game that I could only beat if I wore specific armor or had a +10 shield. It doesn't really matter. In my mind armor stats are arbitrary 99 percent of the time.

I just mean cosmetically. I'm a faith build and I've got nothing that looks properly faith-like except robes or heavy stuff that will require a lot of stat investment just to look good. Vox helmet appeals to me but it's a 11.5lb helmet. A lot of body armor is lighter than that.

Might farm some of those golden knights, but I've only just started Altus Plateau at over 100 hours. I'm a fair while from going to the Capitol.

Gt111

Neo Member
Had to make a post. I finally managed to beat the Ancient Hero of Zamor..

I was stuck for days.. anyone else had trouble with this boss...

For the first phase I used my sword..

for the second part I actually kept far and used bow and arrows..

it was tough but I got lucky..

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'll try to remember the name Zamor and let you know afterwards how it went. That's how important my opinions are

😏

I'm in the pot cave atm

DelireMan7

Had to make a post. I finally managed to beat the Ancient Hero of Zamor..

I was stuck for days.. anyone else had trouble with this boss...

For the first phase I used my sword..

for the second part I actually kept far and used bow and arrows..

it was tough but I got lucky..
Is this an evergoal boss ? Ha I think there is also a version of that fight at the end of catacombs or Hero's grave.

The moveset is a bit strange and serpentine (remind me the Dancer of Dark Souls 3) but I don't remember having a lot of problem with it

Gt111

Neo Member
I'll try to remember the name Zamor and let you know afterwards how it went. That's how important my opinions are

😏

I'm in the pot cave atm
Hey cool!

Um actually it’s an evergoal boss… as someone else clarified for me.. hopefully you do well.. i am following a walkthrough as this is my first souls game… lol… and pot cave? Hmm I am in the weeping peninsula at the moment.. so you might be a little ahead of me at the moment

Gt111

Neo Member
Is this an evergoal boss ? Ha I think there is also a version of that fight at the end of catacombs or Hero's grave.

The moveset is a bit strange and serpentine (remind me the Dancer of Dark Souls 3) but I don't remember having a lot of problem with it
Hey yes!! Sorry did not clarify… yes… I am in the weeping peninsula at the moment … it’s an evergoal boss.. as I type this I forgot what level I am at for the moment but I think I am around 42 ish…

DelireMan7

Hey yes!! Sorry did not clarify… yes… I am in the weeping peninsula at the moment … it’s an evergoal boss.. as I type this I forgot what level I am at for the moment but I think I am around 42 ish…
I think level 42 is fine for the Weeping peninsula. After it depends on your distribution of course.

I saw it's your first Souls game so no surprise you struggle against some bosses. And as I said, this one doesn't have very clear patterns/moves making it a bit more tricky.

Do not hesitate to come back later on bosses you struggle with. Most of the game is optional so very rarely you will be "blocked" by an "unbeatable" boss.

Peter303

I have the same armour and always use Mimic Tear too.

Mimic Tear is an awesome companion now I've spirit tuned him upto almost maximum. I'd struggled with the serpent boss earlier in the game, went back with Mimic Tear and both of us armed with the serpent killing sword destroyed him in around a minute. It was brutal, like two pitbulls savaging a kitten.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Hey cool!

Um actually it’s an evergoal boss… as someone else clarified for me.. hopefully you do well.. i am following a walkthrough as this is my first souls game… lol… and pot cave? Hmm I am in the weeping peninsula at the moment.. so you might be a little ahead of me at the moment

Is more of a catacomb filled with pots. Yes. Pots. =P

Man... there's that giant copycat (pun intended) like statue mini boss that I died twice to. Stupidly. But now i cant find him anymore.
I have to go up an elevator, that I know but I'm running in circles.

I opened up the big door so I could ignore and forget about it but nah man he has to die... Sigh.

Hey did you get any loot van that Zamor guy? I have a feeling we've metalready? Was he blueish in colour? If yes I killed him first try. Surprisingly

Last edited:

Gt111

Neo Member
I think level 42 is fine for the Weeping peninsula. After it depends on your distribution of course.

I saw it's your first Souls game so no surprise you struggle against some bosses. And as I said, this one doesn't have very clear patterns/moves making it a bit more tricky.

Do not hesitate to come back later on bosses you struggle with. Most of the game is optional so very rarely you will be "blocked" by an "unbeatable" boss.

Thank you!!!

Gt111

Neo Member

Man... there's that giant copycat (pun intended) like statue mini boss that I died twice to. Stupidly. But now i cant find him anymore.
I have to go up an elevator, that I know but I'm running in circles.

I opened up the big door so I could ignore and forget about it but nah man he has to die... Sigh.

Hey did you get any loot van that Zamor guy? I have a feeling we've metalready? Was he blueish in colour? If yes I killed him first try. Surprisingly

wow.. thats great... yes blueish in color! and I believed he drops Radagon's Scarseal.. the major item he drops..

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
wow.. thats great... yes blueish in color! and I believed he drops Radagon's Scarseal.. the major item he drops..

Yeah now I know for sure. I was surprised because the evergoal before was against a crucible knight which took some tries.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

I'm at a place called Zamor Ruins. Lots of Zamors there
Going to summon Mimic maxed out and do my best.
Just a funny coincidence I'm seeing this place is called Zamor Ruins due to our conversation =)

Btw why use a walkthrough?

The best part is exploring my man! If you're stuck or really don't know where to go sure look it up. Otherwise I would just roam around and let the world suprise you!

IMO ofcourse 😁

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Man... there's that giant copycat (pun intended) like statue mini boss that I died twice to. Stupidly. But now i cant find him

So i went to YouTube and found a hidden area with again a cat statue that does major damage. He blows frostbite and does huge magic damage with his staff. Asshole. So I thought I will give my sword fire affinity but i think that doenst fade him. So back to heavy affinity and lets go

Ok. Killed the asshole. Disabled the frostbite columns and ofcourse got gangbanged by 3 unexpected goblins.

So I'm like ok, that asshole cat is probably a one time affair so I'll just continue...

Yeah no.

So I said fuck it and went through the big door and killed that festering colon prick first try.

I'll need some time to pass before returning to asscat

Went to Zamor ruins. Marked my territory and finally got the Bell Bearing which allowed me to buy smithing stone +6 from which I only needed one more to upgrade my ultra greatsword to +18

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

Btw it would suck so much if these Zamor guys were hyper aggro. Especially since they can roam in packs of 2 or 3

Last edited:

Fbh

Did I reach Nokron too early? Kinda feel like it's kicking my ass.
The dudes in the golden armor were kicking my ass (still killed them) and this Gargoyles boss is killing me in like 2 hits.

Last major thing I did before embarking on the whole Nokron quest was Raya Lucaria Academy. The lady by the giant fingers is telling me I should head for the capital, should I go there first?

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Did I reach Nokron too early? Kinda feel like it's kicking my ass.
The dudes in the golden armor were kicking my ass (still killed them) and this Gargoyles boss is killing me in like 2 hits.

Last major thing I did before embarking on the whole Nokron quest was Raya Lucaria Academy. The lady by the giant fingers is telling me I should head for the capital, should I go there first?

No other places to explore?

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
Most hilariously bs boss in the game. Notice when the boss gets down to 25% health my L2 attack goes from doing 800HP damage to 200HP. Also the hit box of the boss shrinks so much that it can’t be hit with L2 attack from the rock above anymore. All this without any visual change or any visible buff. Just stealth bullshit.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Goodmorning ya'll

What's the deal with those huge phantom esque skeletons in winter wonder land? There's two as far as I know and could briefly Lock-on on one them..Didn't seem to work moments later...

Any clue? I know I can look this up and be done with it but I prefer a hint or such! =)

Anyone?

Gonna fuck up that death blight Turkey first. He's dead. Or dead again I guess?

Last edited:

thuGG_pl

Goodmorning ya'll

What's the deal with those huge phantom esque skeletons in winter wonder land? There's two as far as I know and could briefly Lock-on on one them..Didn't seem to work moments later...

Any clue? I know I can look this up and be done with it but I prefer a hint or such! =)

Anyone?

Gonna fuck up that death blight Turkey first. He's dead. Or dead again I guess?

There are more than two, I've seen three.
AFAIK nothing substantial is behind them, they're just annoying (as the whole level).

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
There are more than two, I've seen three.
AFAIK nothing substantial is behind them, they're just annoying (as the whole level).

Yes I saw another somewhere else. Hmm, can't imagine they're pointless (besides annoying) Agree on your last remark I'm not a fan of snow themed levels. Oh well. Back to that castle and after that the Volcano summon

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Explored and killed everything in Castle Sol & Church of the Eclipse. Now it's time to book it to the boss, curious!!!!

Ok killed him. Used Mimic because I thought he would spawn those phantom soldiers indefinitely. Wasn't the case but still used Mimic.
Really feels like cheating. His attacks did major damage though. But still.

Oh well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom