• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EDGE Magazine Gives God of War Ragnarok a 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony2690

Banned
Don't do this, his track record speaks for itself.

Certain people don't need defending.
Honestly I am in the camp of not really caring what people review games.

I've found the best way is to just rely on my own opinion with games, I think people put too much stock in other people's views and get upset over them, it's all trivial stuff imo.

Pelta88

Stevivor, people went on a mad crusade at him too.

He gave Horizon Forbidden West a 6.5/10 and got blacklisted.

Console warriors believe he hates Sony despite giving various games 9 & 10s.

And want you believe he is a huge Microsoft shill despite giving sot a 4/10 🤷‍♂️

Your defending this?

3TPedNJ.jpg

the-office-michael-scott.gif

Banjo64

cumsessed
Those 10s are definitely justisfied. It might not be perfect, but no game is. To say its a 6 is just trolling. Gow Ragnarok is one of the rare games to hit the mark on every element which makes a great singleplayer game; like gameplay, combat, storytelling and lore, graphics, music, voice acting and motion capture animations. Its better than Gow 2018, and builds on what made everything great about the first one.
I can’t really comment as like I say, I’m just basing my opinion on other people’s reactions. Glad to read you think it’s better than the first though.

ABnormal

Yeah. Especially compared to the other games out now, GoW:Ragnarok is barely sufficient on quantity, quality, level building, gameplay, graphics, art direction, narration, music, and technical performance.

Isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom