• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dualsense Edge is now available at retailers

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
the stick modular is still not available in my country :(

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
It's available where I am, but it costs like 30+ euros which is ridiculous for a single stick when I recently bought a brand new dualsense for 50.
the dualsense is 999 and the stick module is 99 in my country (assuming the price is confirmed).

I absolutely love my DS Edge. My only complaint about the normal DS was that it kinda felt a little cheap in the hands, especially the touchpad. I have none of these complaints about the Edge. It’s a proper premium device and that fact it has removable stick modules is the absolute icing on the cake. I feel it’s a controller worthy of my care and attention to learn of its nuance; that’s a feeling I never got out of the Xbox Elite 2 I have. With the elite, I was always just so concerned about it breaking due to all the horror stories. While I don’t believe for a second that the Edge is indestructible, it feels absolutely sufficiently durable for the price.

I will likely switch the the sticks out for Hall-Effect stick once they become available. It will then truly become my end-game controller.

I also found out just yesterday through the ifixit teardown that the triggers are already hall-effect. That’s really nice. The triggers do feel a lot more precise in GT7 than I would expect from the normal DS. It might have just been psychological though because of the texture on the triggers on the Edge

Last edited:
Top Bottom