• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danlord

2 good OT's in one night (this and Yoshichan's FFXIII PC OT)

Pre-ordered as soon as it went live (for UK), 7th October at 12pm noon (for UK) for pre-loading is pretty sweet and the price-point for digital is perfect £34.99 with PS+ discount)

After Gamersyde's amazing blowout of high-bitrate videos, GIF's and streams; I'm incredibly hyped.

Turkoop

Banned
1hl5b0f.gif

I don't think my body is ready for this.

I still don't believe the gameplay footage I've seen, and won't until I'm actually driving it myself. Its too damn good to believe.

iFootball

I'm sooooo ready for this game!!... I have been waiting for this type of racing game for a while... plus it looks great!

Edit: Great OT by the way!

That's one of the better steelbooks I've seen, too bad(is it?) I'm getting the regular edition for 22 euro, otherwise I would've gone for the steelbook.

bombshell

Is there any reason to pre-order the PS+ upgrade? I'd rather try out the PS+ version before I consider upgrading to the full game.

You get instant access to 3 cars in the game with exclusive pre-order liveries. Other than that you won't lose anything by trying the free version first, the upgrade price will be the same post launch.

LifEndz

Looks amazing. So happy I can at least get a taste of this thanks to the ps+ version. Wallet is hurting and there are so many games about to be released.

Anyone know what's included in the season pass?

Redmoon

Nice OT. Great title too :3. Looking forward to getting last place
for the screenshots

Hard to think there's one week left. Time went by fast.

Definitely one of the best OTs I've ever seen. Very well done. Can't wait for this game. I'm in my final year of University and simply don't have the time for games with plots that require too much investment... this game will save my life this year. Can't wait to just jump on, mess around and have fun.

HAHHAAHA, you put that "This is Not CGI" video in the OP!

Also, there are some solid gifs that need to be showcased.

Great job man :)

I'm getting the game from Amazon but it won't make it in time for release day, in the mean time I plan to download the PS+ edition. Will I have to install the game again from disc if the game data from PS+ edition is on the console?

Cubed

Goodness, I hope this lives up to the hype I've created in my head for this. I bought a PS4 at launch for this game... it's time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom