• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOHIPEET

773957810.png
NIce OT!

Cess007

Totally excited for this game. After all i've watched, the game has evolved a lot from the time i played at E3, can't wait to check the final build.

Carl

Racing games aren't really my thing but i'll definitely be trying the PS+ version of this. If i like it, the £35 upgrade is a no brainer

Trevelyan

Banned
Great OT. So excited to play this finally. Evo's never let me down, and I know I'll be playing this for many, many months.

Putty

I hate to be the one to do this, but the T100 pedals in Rads image are incorrect 8(. It's just brake and accelerate. My wheel was delivered today.

I hate to be the one to do this, but the T100 pedals in Rads image are incorrect 8(. It's just brake and accelerate. My wheel was delivered today.

Heh, you're not the first one to do it man so don't feel bad. I was that guy too on the first page :(

Minor quibble, but the image for the T100 wheel looks wrong. I don't think it has a shifter or clutch pedal.

Amazing OT though, set hype levels to maximum!!

Parham

Banned
Is there any reason to pre-order the PS+ upgrade? I'd rather try out the PS+ version before I consider upgrading to the full game.

So hyped for this. The next two weeks will be insane, but this is the one release I'm looking forward to most. Expecting 100% chance of jaw drop with a slight chance of pants soiling when I get this on my tv.

Buying a PS4 for this... well, it'll be my first PS4 game. I'm buying a PS4 more for GTA V, to be fair... and Sleeping Dogs. But I was looking at genuine new PS4 games and this is the one I really want to be my first PS4 title. As long as the third-person controls are fun and the cars sound authentic... it'll be my staple racing game for a long time I think (I don't buy many games). Very excited for next week. PS4 and Driveclub. I've been trying to avoid hype threads and as much media or leaked impressions as possible to go in blind, and I'm excited to go into the current console gen on this racer. Bentley Continental GT Speed racing around the Cayoosh and Whistler mountain region? Yeah I can handle that week in and week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom