• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think we may see the rumoured Uncharted tonight?

Meh... it would be good as a graphical showcase, but I didn't enjoy U4. It was so boring. The formula and schtick is really stale for me. I really don't want them to spend time on that series in this show. I'd rather see the rumored games we've been hearing about (Sony Japan's Game, Demons Souls, Horizon 2, GT7, RE8, Spiderman 2, God of War).

MiguelItUp

There was supposed to be a new Uncharted game? This is news to me. I'd get that way before I would get Tlou 2.
Right? I don't think I read or heard anything about this. I don't think we'd see anything for this for a bit considering TLOU2 is still on the rise. I'd feel like that'd be moving a bit too fast for them.

Varteras

Gold Member
The rumor of a new Uncharted didn't have anything to do with Santa Monica Studio. The rumor is that a new team based in the San Diego area was working on a new Uncharted. There was a job listing for a Sony team working on a multi-million selling franchise in collaboration with another Sony studio. Quentin Cobb, who used to work for Naughty Dog and had his hand in both Uncharted and The Last of Us, came back to Sony to work with a new team that he has not been allowed to talk about. So people have been connecting dots. A new team working on a clearly successful franchise with someone who used to work on Uncharted apparently being involved. The question has been whether or not this is a brand new studio in the San Diego area or a whole new team within San Diego Studio to work on something other than MLB. Which they have in the past but with very limited success.

Great Hair

Banned
Gimmie f#cking Predator The Game Film!!!
kZEp4dd.gif

Top Bottom