Disco Elysium - The Final Cut is the definitive edition of the smash-hit RPG. Pursue your political dreams in new vision quests, meet and question more of the city's locals, and explore a whole extra area. Also enjoy full voice-acting, controller support, and expanded language options.
Get even more out of this award-winning open world. You're a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city block to carve your path across. Interrogate unforgettable characters, crack murders, or take bribes. Become a hero or an absolute disaster of a human being.
1. How much new content (in words) is being added in The Final Cut?
2. Will the new 150,000 words include translations?
3. What new content are we getting?
4. Will owners of the game before the release of The Final Cut get The Final Cut for free?December 11th 2020: New political vision quests, characters, clothes, cutscenes and full voice-acting. [source]
February 5th 2021: Four mutually exclusive political vision quests, one keyed to each of the game's four major ideological alignments. Some introduce you to new characters, some come with new items, others permanently change your UI or some other piece of the world. [source]
March 19th 2021: Increased game FPS. Fast travel. New art. New Music. Streamer support (copyrighted music replacement and Twitch integration for audience voting). [source]
5. Does the voice acting include skills?
6. Can the VO be disabled / toggled / optional?
7. What language will the voice acting be in?
8. Will old saves be compatible?
9. What does the Collector's Edition have?
10. There was a Collector's Edition of the game for the Nintendo Switch and Xbox - what happened to them?
[online store link] [source]
- Innovative ‘Layers of the Id’ Premium Box
- Hand-Painted ‘Mind Totem’ Vinyl Sculpture
- 190+ Page Hardbound Art Book feat. Oodles of Previously Unreleased Art and Stories
- Illustrated Fabric Map of the District of Martinaise (Two-Sided!)
- Physical Edition of Disco Elysium with Reversible Cover, Housed in an Elegant Slipcase
- Region Free - Worldwide Compatibility
11. Is the Collector's Edition an open pre-order?
12. Will there be a Collector's Edition for PC, maybe?
13. Will there be standard physical editions later?
14. I need the artbook. Is there a possibility for the artbook to be released separately in the future?
15. Is the game available for purchase on PSN on March 30th? How much is it?
16. Will the controller support shown in the release trailer be added to PC as well?
17. Will the original (pre-Final Cut) version of Disco Elysium still be available to play from March 30th?
18. Does The Final Cut introduce support for streaming?
19. I bought the soundtrack previously. Will the new soundtrack be included in my digital purchase?
20. Will the new soundtrack be available in CD / vinyl?
New Content / Features:
- 4 mutually exclusive political vision quests - each has lasting impacts throughout the game and on the ending
- New characters
- New clothes
- New cutscenes, art and music
- New location(s)
- Full English voice-acting - has 3 voice-acting modes: original, without-narrator, and complete
- Increased FPS
- Fast travel
- Streamer support: copyrighted music replacement, Twitch integration for audience voting to decide actions or increase / decrease stats
- Controller support: the controller support for PS will be added to PC as well
"A Phenomenal RPG from start to finish, you can't go wrong with Disco Elysium, it's awesome." - Karak (ACG)
"The Final Cut elevates Disco Elysium from an already phenomenal RPG to a true must-play masterpiece." - (10/10) - IGN
The Final Cut elevates Disco Elysium from an already phenomenal RPG to a true must-play masterpiece.
"The Final Cut opens this strange world up to a wave of new superstar detectives on console, and the additions provide a rewarding return trip for the rest of us." - (9/10) - GameInformer
Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review - Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review – Still A Superstar - Game Informer
The Final Cut opens this strange world up to a wave of new superstar detectives on console, and the additions provide a rewarding return trip for the rest of us.
"Disco Elysium: The Final Cut is the definitive version of an already brilliant game. It’s a melding pot of eccentric characters, thought-provoking social commentary, and a staggering sense of world and place within its setting. Its main narrative might fumble in its conclusion, but everything you’ll experience before that is some of the best stuff you can find in this kind of RPG." - (PressStart AU) - 9.5/10