• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry: "Since Half: Alyux..... [market] still produces "VR shovelware" - Can PSVR2 do any better in the long run? [VIDEO]

Skifi28

You're not alone, humans are lazy and like convenience, and that's VR's biggest obstacle.

Youre not wrong, it's the reason I stopped using a racing wheel and make do with a pad. I just can't be arsed to set it up every time. The solution would be a big house with a dedicated gaming/vr room with everything ready and waiting for you. But then you'd have to actually walk there.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Well the question will be whether they are making a profit on it. If so then they will be willing to make it compatible like their controller, if not then they will make it as difficult as possible.
I think it will be like their other systems. Sold either at a tiny loss or break even initially, and very shortly after once they profit you will start seeing PC support (probably 1 year in or even less). Pretty sure both the PS5 and XSX were profitable practically right out the gate, even with shortages.

Last edited:
Top Bottom