• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV |OT| Blessed Mother... Save Us

EruditeHobo

PS network is giving an error when attempting to complete a license restore... perhaps because a ton of people are doing it to get into D4?

Either way, disappointing.

Breaking news on login screen mentioning the login issues, they're working on it. Still only about 2 min queues each refresh.

Kacho

PC login is working just fine. Only took a couple minutes thankfully. Got my Necro ready to go!

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Yo... when I view my game version in the OS is reads as standard version, even though I bought the Ultimate (and that shows as purchased in the store tab).

Maybe a PSN mistake. I hate Bobby as much as the next person, but this might be playstation's screw up.

Minsc

Gold Member
Tried just to see how long it'd take to get in, said ~1 minute, about a minute later was at the character selection screen.

Good job Blizzard.

Reactions: Isa
I got in like 10 minutes before they said it would unlock on PC. Smooth sailing so far, hopefully I don't get disconnected...

Also, PC players: they added a "Limit Cutscene FPS" toggle in the Graphics Options, so be sure to disable it.

Last edited:

Duellist

Yo... when I view my game version in the OS is reads as standard version, even though I bought the Ultimate (and that shows as purchased in the store tab).

Maybe a PSN mistake. I hate Bobby as much as the next person, but this might be playstation's screw up.
Ya mine says standard also even though I bought digital deluxe

amigastar

I've heard that Nvidia Reflex caused a graphics card to get 86 degrees hot. Without Nvidia Reflex it was way lower. I've disabled Nvidia Reflex, its not that this game needs it necessarily.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Buying their currency isn't necessarily a fix for PS5. I did it and it's still the same errors.

MirageMew2

Did this just straight up break PSN? I was mid Fortnite match and it dropped entirely due to a licensing issue, and now I’m unable to restore license or connect to PSN. Hadn’t bought the game yet but it seems like I might not be able to either.

TylerD

So, did anybody buy any of the overpriced cosmetics in the store yet?

xD

Of course. It's right there in front of me. How could I not?

"fuck no. never bought a digital cosmetic for anything in my life"]

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
So glad i can go straight to act 2.

Fuck act one finished that one 8 times lol…

Bought all the store DLC that’s available right now.
And got 500 euros worth of instore credits.
Lol fuck no

Wow act 2 is SO much better looking xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom