• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty — Teaser Official #2 (Idris Elba confirmed)

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
i'll still play it but i hate that guy so much. it was bad enough having keanu in the game. i mean i like keanu but not a fan of having characters look like real famous celebrities. ruins the immersion.

I can see not caring for KR and his. . .method of acting. But Idris Elba? A bonafide "actors" actor who already has more than earned their genre chops.

. . .odd takes abound tonight.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
i'll still play it but i hate that guy so much. it was bad enough having keanu in the game. i mean i like keanu but not a fan of having characters look like real famous celebrities. ruins the immersion.
I also agree, I don’t mind Keanu lend his voice but with original character design.

EDMIX

I can trust this expansion won’t buggy mess on release…..right?

The lolz.

Lots of great looking Day 1's next year by creditable teams. Even as fucking DLC, I simply can't trust this team.

I'll play in 2024 when the DLC has a patch for the patch for the update and will get on sale or something. With so many great titles coming next year, I'll be fine...

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
This and Starfield are my 2 most anticipated games of 2023. Surprised to see that we will most likely get a whole new district (Dogtown), I always thought this will only focus on unexplorable area of Pacifica.

Reactions: Isa

SJRB

Gold Member
Day one of course. Love the oppressive tone of the teasers. Idris is cool but I don't really care for celebrities in my videogames.

I just hope it's not a closed-off area [like for example the Deus Ex Missing Link] but an integral part of Night City.

Release date would've been nice...

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
It's going to be buggy as all hell. But people make too much fuss about bugs. Who cares if there's an occasional T pose or whatever? If the game is good then it's good.
I enjoyed the game but when I get bugs during cutscenes, that what kills the mood for me and just takes me out of the experience, I rather not see the same thing happen with this expansion.

BouncyFrag

Let’s go!
luther.gif

Winter John

Gold Member
Stringer looking good. I've been waiting for CDPR to finish all the patches and shit. If this is the only expansion then I guess I'll wait for it before I finally start playing the thing

I wonder how you feel about movies. Sincere question.
I don't really watch movies anymore so I never recognise any famous actors lol. No clue who Idris Elba is.

Same with the ecelebs that CP2077 supposedly had? Whatever I'm sure they are very famous and stuff.

Metnut

I wonder what the canon ending to CP2077 main game will be.

Would like to say in day 1 on this, but will probably wait a week or so to see how people think it runs. I’d bet it’ll end up running fine since it’ll be next gen only and the main game engine has had so much work on it. Easier to test a DLC rather than a massive open world game that has run on old platforms.

bender

What time is it?
I don't really watch movies anymore so I never recognise any famous actors lol. No clue who Idris Elba is.

Same with the ecelebs that CP2077 supposedly had? Whatever I'm sure they are very famous and stuff.

Watch The Wire but skip the last season.

Top Bottom