• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet Club

I7y1glN.jpg

Airola

Not sure if this should go here or where actually

cJQjFBV.png

It would actually be an interesting idea to start selling blank canvases, empty picture frames etc with only a text of a concept or ideas written around it. The sold item would be an idea but the idea would have an assigned place in a house.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Can you stop quoting that period stuff. Fuckin' hell boys, I'm here to cringe not to kill myself out of sheer disgust.

This.

Here is an example of cringe I found. This has probably already been posted, but I couldn't make it past the 01:10 mark. It's actually really sad the lengths people go to to just get virtual likes on social media. It's almost like I'm watching the downfall of humanity.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
This.

Here is an example of cringe I found. This has probably already been posted, but I couldn't make it past the 01:10 mark. It's actually really sad the lengths people go to to just get virtual likes on social media. It's almost like I'm watching the downfall of humanity.

Dear Lord... :messenger_fearful:

The whole video is bad, but that guy at 4 minutes in nearly destroyed me.

contract Wrinkle GIF

Last edited:

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
This.

The epitome of stupidity of how modern tech allows anyone to be seen that should not be doing stupid things in public.

Dr.Morris79

This.

I made it to 9:03 minutes. Fucking retards everywhere.

Urban

This.

OK I WATCHED till 4:23. the last clip starting at 4min killed me. i couldnt watch it any longer

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Okay, I'm now pretty certain the guy that was 4 minutes into that video is doing all of this as a joke. His handle is MrSimpSexual, and I found this charming video, amongst many others.

:messenger_blowing_kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom