• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Hagi

When is Marvel going to bring back Kaine and Aracely :'(

Kaine who? it's all about Miles now.

Spider-man and the X-men just makes me want to reread Aaron's Wolverine and the X-men. I can only take so much terrible jokes from Peter and Hellion being a dick. Glob getting turned into a Triceratops is great though.

AsfaeksBR

Drive #1 by Michael Benedetto and Antonio Fuso (Aug 26). REAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HERO REAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HERO REAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HERO REAL HUMAN BEING AND A REAL HERO

Didn't understand a thing, and yet I'm interested...

GAMEPROFF

Banned
So I wanted to put some Floppies in my albums, noticed that the order was a mess and now I have live 150 floppies lying around and I have to resort them all... -,-

GAMEPROFF

Banned
So I aborted this.

I will make one final attempt to put them in order when I have all the Floppies ive want. With the next bunch of orders it will be a mess anyway again.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
what orders are we talking about? DCBS?

Ebay, I dont have access to older comics from other sources that that. Sometimes I am lucky and I discover a shop who has Backlig Issues, but overall its Ebay.

And digital is no solution since Marvel seems to dont want to put older One Shots online.

Finally going to read all of Annihilator today. Have the last issue but never read it because I wanted to reread. Finally went into the closet last night and pulled those floppies out of the box. It was painful but I got through.

Hagi

Ah, OK. I'm just a bit paranoid. :x

image.php

Can't imagine why..

DUN DUN, DUN, DUN DUN

OK, I miss the story behind this, explain pls

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/axel-in-charge-course-correcting-diversity-problems-bendis-iron-man-expansion

Axel Alonso: The "All-New, All-Different Marvel" announcements encompass books that arrive in stores between October through February. We have incredibly exciting stuff to announce in the next few months -- titles, artists and writers -- building to a crescendo for Black History Month.

Interesting idea for an event I suppose

He says it's not necessary as he is starting fresh as if it is a new universe but I am sure it wouldn't hurt. Witchblades series is pretty long though. I've never read the Darkness.

He put the first 13 pages on his deviantArt which is kind of crazy. Here are the first 3. I love the art.
My only experience with Witchblade was the anime that, well, let's say it exists. But I am going to read the fuck out of this comic. If it's anything like Death Vigil.
Gambit live on in our hearts

chere

ponyjem.png

Ponies all up in my Jem.
Kimber threw that pie, man...

Solid new issue.
Wasn't expecting that food fight ending lol. This chapter was definitely spinning its wheels a bit. Thought we might get at least the start of the big show. Maybe ending in a mid-set cliffhanger or something. Still a fun read despite it, though. Just what I needed after 130+ chapters of Oyasumi PunPun wherein I journeyed through the valley of self languishing in a dark pit of angst & depression. Still need more fun comics to get the sad off me so Lumberjanes is next.

Zombine

Banned
Yeah but how about the GameStop news hosts lol. That's some uber whitewashed shit. Gotta save face for all the rich soccer moms that come into the store to buy their son's Madden game.

Messi

Is there anyone out there that draws like McKelvie? I don't believe I have seen anyone draw like him. I see his style and instantly know it is him.

Is there anyone out there that draws like McKelvie? I don't believe I have seen anyone draw like him. I see his style and instantly know it is him.

He doesn't do a lot of drawing now, but his style is very reminiscent to Paul Smith back in the 1980s. McKelvie said Smith was a big influence on him as well.

Owzers

It was only a matter of time before this thread turned on white people, we are the silent majority.

Trump 2016, first republican debate is Thursday.

Plenty of artists out there that you can recognize instantly. Maleev, Stokoe, Tradd Moore, Allred, etc.

Top Bottom