• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| August 2015. Overwhelming.

Splatt

Thought ComicGAF might find these pics interesesting

647631_akvareli-superheroji11-foto-clementine-campardou_origh.jpg
647633_akvareli-superheroji13-foto-clementine-campardou_origh.jpg

647632_akvareli-superheroji12-foto-clementine-campardou_origh.jpg
647626_akvareli-superheroji06-foto-clementine-campardou_origh.jpg

More here

Vyer

I watched Batman vs Robin followed up by rereading the requiem issue of Batman and Robin and then Robin Rises. Damian's so great. A combination of the Robins before him.

I wish I knew why people were shocked.

Seriously

So Bombshells #2. Art is still amazing. Quite a different feeling from the first issue. Look forward to seeing where things will go from here. Also still loving the pricing on it. >.>

Zombine

Banned
Man, every time I boot up my pc there is a flash update. My god, how long are the intervalls now, two days?

I have been getting hit with security updates left and right. They arent gigantic so it isn't a huge deal, but it's still annoying. I just want my copy of Win 10.

So Bombshells #2. Art is still amazing. Quite a different feeling from the first issue. Look forward to seeing where things will go from here. Also still loving the pricing on it. >.>

So it's a good book then and not just fluff?

Also is that sarcasm in your Internet voice about the price?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I have been getting hit with security updates left and right. They arent gigantic so it isn't a huge deal, but it's still annoying. I just want my copy of Win 10.

The new Installer is shit too, why cant it just be a download like before, why does it download a exe that I have to click manual again?
From time to time I actually download it, but always forget to click the new exe.

Man, it should be delivered over Windows Updates.

Zombine

Banned
The new Installer is shit too, why cant it just be a download like before, why does it download a exe that I have to click manual again?
From time to time I actually download it, but always forget to click the new exe.

Fuck it lets go download SteamOS.

So it's a good book then and not just fluff?

Also is that sarcasm in your Internet voice about the price?

It's $0.99, so no, I'm quite serious. And as for a good book vs. fluff, well, I honestly can't say for sure yet. It's still very much world building at the moment.

Because that's how they get you to install that shitty antivirus.

And by "you" i mean my parents. And you.

Zombine

Banned
Thought ComicGAF might find these pics interesesting

More here

These are GAF-made, right? It's either you or someone else here that does these and I remember thinking they were lovely. I'd be interested in picking one up if shipping to the states is an option.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Time Runs Out started with Avengers 34, am I right?

Seems like we really get mixed OHCs with Avengers and New Avengers, but not before May 2016... -,-

Splatt

These are GAF-made, right? It's either you or someone else here that does these and I remember thinking they were lovely. I'd be interested in picking one up if shipping to the states is an option.

I don't know if they are GAF-made...

They were featured in the local newspaper and I thought they looked pretty cool so I wanted to share them here and give some exposure to the artist :)

Owzers

While i'm enjoying Slott's Spidey and Human Torch OHC's fun adventure i'm finding it hard to read more than half an issue or an issue at a time, the stories are enjoyable but a little sluggish, i think it would have read better monthly actually.

Zombine

Banned
I don't know if they are GAF-made...

They were featured in the local newspaper and I thought they looked pretty cool so I wanted to share them here and give some exposure to the artist :)

Yup pretty sure that a GAF member was showing these off ages ago and they're really wonderful.

Bombshells #2: Again, pretty solid. Just exposition. Not even as much world-building as in #1, but
no Batwoman :(
. Just WW's origin story. At least the art was good. The more I see of it, the more I think this style fits Sauvage perfectly.

Spike is addicted to Hearthstone.

Disappointing...

I would have gone with

Comics |OT| August 2015 - All New All Different Bi Erasure!

that or

Comics |OT| August 2015 - Black History Month hype begins now!

Well, at least we would have gone down swinging.

There's been a few threads in OT lately about how overwhelming it is to get into comics. I'm assuming it's related to that?

Ah yes, ok. Makes sense.

Top Bottom