• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clockwork Revolution & Bioshock Infinite trailers side-by-side comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
It's pathetic that you don't realise that Clockwork Revolution is not an immersive sim, but an action RPG. They are not even in the same genre. Also,

technically speaking immersive sim is a subgenre of games that can be action RPGs

Last edited:

The Alien

Banned
Did got Bioshock Infinite vibes when I saw this at XBX Showcase.

The side by side i thought initially somewhat similar....then about 20 seconds in it syncs up. Crazy. Still actually pretty excited for the game. I like me some Bioshock.

Also, for arguments sake, pretty sure we all agree that Infinite was the worst in the series. 😏🤣

KungFucius

King Snowflake
This is weird. The trailer looks supersimilar, but it also includes a lot of imagery that is just cliché and also different in a lot of ways. It is made to manipulate the viewer. It's a lets find a few minutes of similar looking things in a large game. But in there there are also some things that are so similar too that it just seems wrong.

Whatever, a Gamepass game by devs that did Arcanum, I'm in regardless.

Silver Wattle

Gold Member
Yeah it's style is a knock off, but the game itself looks more interesting, the ability to change the past to effect the present is a concept that's rarely utilised beyond a superficial level.

We have a lot of experts in GAF here. Bioshock didn't invent steampunk.
Don't get your panties in a twist. lol, I never said anything about steampunk, I'm an expert. The shot composition are similar.
Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

shot and composition are done by IGN
yup, I didn't say otherwise

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom