• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chooms. Need your guidance to explore Night city in Cyberpunk 2077

While exploring, how do you approach places in the city which seem to have enemies or shards to pick up or security systems or camera or items ? Some seem like places where a mission/gig/NCPD activity might first need to be triggered otherwise it wont feel very satisfying to clear it.

e.g. I opened a door which suddenly gave me a text about room 203/303. I thought it is a hidden gem but turned out to be a mission that I have not received or triggered yet.

Do you leave these places for later when mission would be triggered or do you clear them when you first visit them? What would you recommend?

T
While exploring, how do you approach places in the city which seem to have enemies or shards to pick up or security systems or camera or items ? Some seem like places where a mission/gig/NCPD activity might first need to be triggered otherwise it wont feel very satisfying to clear it.

e.g. I opened a door which suddenly gave me a text about room 203/303. I thought it is a hidden gem but turned out to be a mission that I have not received or triggered yet.

Do you leave these places for later when mission would be triggered or do you clear them when you first visit them? What would you recommend?
This is an apartment that overlooks a market, right? If so, just forget it for now. You’ll activate it later as part of a side mission.

This is only instance I’ve had something like this happen, btw. So you don’t have to be nervous about exploring.

Last edited:
Top Bottom