• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdubs

Banned
Suprised we haven't seen anything from Amazon yet.

Haven't got a backorder email from Walmart as of yet. I received by order confirmation email at 9:26am fwiw

Grimsen

Got the Walmart backordered email too.

I wonder if they're sending it to everyone and then sorting things out with the quantity really have.

Madness

I was #20 in line and got last one at EBGames.

EXcTXql.jpg

MarkusRJR

Ordered from Walmart and still haven't gotten any back ordered email. The site says my order is in progress, so hopefully I'm safe.

Got my email confirmation at 8:19 CST.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Good luck to those trying to order on Bestbuy.ca shortly!

I'm going to have to bail out on bothering to try as I have to... get to work and such, lol.

The Walmart backorder is flabbergasting to me, I mean they charged me for it already and it's still charged. I figured it was good. Ah well.

Vamphuntr

Good luck to those trying to order on Bestbuy.ca shortly!

I'm going to have to bail out on bothering to try as I have to... get to work and such, lol.

The Walmart backorder is flabbergasting to me, I mean they charged me for it already and it's still charged. I figured it was good. Ah well.

Authorized is not the same as charged though

Ventara

Got the email that it's backordered on Walmart. Also, not surprisingly, my local EBs are sold out. Gonna try at BB now. Will do it the old fashioned way and not hack, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom