• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

joms5

Anyone willing to trade a brand new SNES Classic for a brand new NES Classic? GTA?

I would wait to see if Nintendo puts 2 controllers in the box this summer when the release their next batch.

Otherwise the person giving the SNES would get the short end of the deal.

Savitar

Congratulations to all who got theirs! If not for going overseas I would be trying to get one right now myself. If it shows up later on a site maybe I'll grab one so it can be sent to me later.

speiky

I would wait to see if Nintendo puts 2 controllers in the box this summer when the release their next batch.

Otherwise the person giving the SNES would get the short end of the deal.
Next batch of NES classics? I thought there wouldn't be anymore??

Ventara

Bad time to ask since it'll get drowned in the SNES talk, but I'm going in to EB to trade in some stuff for the double promo.

Do you guys think Yakuza 0 will be hard to find later? According to RDF I can get $60 for it, and I have no time to play it soon, but at the same time, I don't want to pay $80 for it later.

Also, is The Silver Case getting another updated remake? Or am I confusing that with a sequel?

MrNineties

Looks like this:
untitled1bsi9.png

zroid

Banned
rather predictably, the person two spots ahead of me in line got the last ticket at EB :C

I'm not too mad, I only ended up waiting for like 5 minutes. I showed up about 30 mins before opening and the EB employee came out to hand out the tickets soon after.

incidentally, I overheard a conversation between the two people ahead of me in line (so one of them didn't get one either lol). He was saying that he works at Best Buy and they are expecting another shipment "very soon", and that there are going to be a ton available. So that's good news if true.

a916

rather predictably, the person two spots ahead of me in line got the last ticket at EB :C

I'm not too mad, I only ended up waiting for like 5 minutes. I showed up about 30 mins before opening and the EB employee came out to hand out the tickets soon after.

Where abouts are you?

Kagero

Walmart says I got one, but I haven't received an email yet 😬

Mine is apparently on back order :(

I didn't get an email so I went on the site to my order page and that's what it says. Upon looking in to what that means. I found out that it's out of stock until next shipment.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
SNES @ Bestbuy.ca in 3 hrs, right? Or did I miss that?

I saw Walmart while driving. Sucks that I missed it.
I ordered an extra for Kuro but he doesn't need it because he was able to get the second last one at the store he went to. It's yours at cost if you're in Toronto and want it when it's mailed to me.

scogoth

Mine is apparently on back order :(

I didn't get an email so I went on the site to my order page and that's what it says. Upon looking in to what that means. I found out that it's out of stock until next shipment.

Can confirm, checked my order details and status says back ordered. Help us Best Buy, you're are only hope.

Bad time to ask since it'll get drowned in the SNES talk, but I'm going in to EB to trade in some stuff for the double promo.

Do you guys think Yakuza 0 will be hard to find later? According to RDF I can get $60 for it, and I have no time to play it soon, but at the same time, I don't want to pay $80 for it later.

Also, is The Silver Case getting another updated remake? Or am I confusing that with a sequel?

It will.

BadWolf

If you just care about playing the game then there will always be the digital version, which will keep getting cheaper with time.

bigmac996

I ordered an extra for Kuro but he doesn't need it because he was able to get the second last one at the store he went to. It's yours at cost if you're in Toronto and want it when it's mailed to me.

If he can't take it off your hands, I'll grab the extra! I'm in Toronto and just now got boned by my Walmart order, says backordered. Guess I was too slow haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom