• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boys, I'm in love....

Stouffers

Banned
Yeah, that's pretty sweeet, dude. (y)

And it's a veritable pussy magnet, so nice added bonus
maxresdefault.jpg

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
I can't sleep, I keep dreaming about her everyday, I constantly watch videos about her. I'm in love. I can't live without her.
Those curves and lines. Oh my god I get such a boner looking at her. I'm dissatisfied with my current girl. She's nothing compared to this one.
I think this is it boys n girls. This is the one.

I'm talking about this beauty and not some broad.
kawasaki-z-1000-sx-abs-1043-cm3-slika-123775606.jpg

Oh my god I've never seen such a gorgeous bike. I have a cbf 600 n and I bought it cuz it was cheap. But I've always longed for the z 1000 sx. And I finally can afford it.
1043 cc's of sport touring madness, gorgeous lines n curves, awesome acceleration, reliable 4 cyl powerplant, comfortable seat etc. I'm soooo getting this bike next month.
What do you think? It's a god damn beast right?
The fuck? I wanted sexy women.

Post some sexy women ya prick!

The new one costs like 18 grand. I ain't got that kind of dough. This is a 2014 model with low mileage.

For sure. yeah Kawasaki resale value seem to drop like a stone but I like their bikes. I have a 2016 Versys 1000 and its been a great workhorse for weekend camping trips.

I've always wanted to ride one of the Z1000/Ninja 1000 to see how comfortable they would be for longer trips. I probably wouldnt own one because "that" bike in my garage has to have 2 up comfort which I know this wouldnt be great on.

I currently have a 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS to scratch the sport riding/track itch.

Top Bottom