• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boys, I'm in love....

I can't sleep, I keep dreaming about her everyday, I constantly watch videos about her. I'm in love. I can't live without her.
Those curves and lines. Oh my god I get such a boner looking at her. I'm dissatisfied with my current girl. She's nothing compared to this one.
I think this is it boys n girls. This is the one.

I'm talking about this beauty and not some broad.
kawasaki-z-1000-sx-abs-1043-cm3-slika-123775606.jpg

Oh my god I've never seen such a gorgeous bike. I have a cbf 600 n and I bought it cuz it was cheap. But I've always longed for the z 1000 sx. And I finally can afford it.
1043 cc's of sport touring madness, gorgeous lines n curves, awesome acceleration, reliable 4 cyl powerplant, comfortable seat etc. I'm soooo getting this bike next month.
What do you think? It's a god damn beast right?

Relativ9

I was so sure this was a thirsty simping thread about some celebrity or vlogger or some shit until I clicked the spoiler tag :D Nice bike bro, if I were a bike guy I think i'd be more into a long distance bike that could also do light off-road (KTM 1290).

In Norway, that's what we call harry. Lower case.

No, this is what we call harry:
HARLEY-DAVIDSON-CVO-Softail-Springer-9023_2.jpg

Last edited:

Kimahri

Banned
I was so sure this was a thirsty simping thread about some celebrity or vlogger or some shit until I clicked the spoiler tag :D Nice bike bro, if I were a bike guy I think i'd be more into a long distance bike that could also do light off-road (KTM 1290).

No, this is what we call harry:
HARLEY-DAVIDSON-CVO-Softail-Springer-9023_2.jpg

That too, but the other one is worse.

Kev Kev

I can't sleep, I keep dreaming about her everyday, I constantly watch videos about her. I'm in love. I can't live without her.
Those curves and lines. Oh my god I get such a boner looking at her. I'm dissatisfied with my current girl. She's nothing compared to this one.

foxnPCA.png

GeorgPrime

Banned

Oh my god I've never seen such a gorgeous bike. I have a cbf 600 n and I bought it cuz it was cheap. But I've always longed for the z 1000 sx. And I finally can afford it.
1043 cc's of sport touring madness, gorgeous lines n curves, awesome acceleration, reliable 4 cyl powerplant, comfortable seat etc. I'm soooo getting this bike next month.

WTF...no picture of you having sex with her exhaust?

Disappointed.

Those Ohlins front forks?
Lightech frame sliders?

Last edited:
Nope, 2011 GSX-1300R & 2018 GSXR-1000R.
Those are some nice bikes. A gixxer gaf bro.
What worries me about the z 1000 is that they have a problem with the clutch basket. Apparently it lacks lubrication and it's common that they fail.
There's a solution by drilling small holes in the clutch basket so that the oil can circulate better.

not a fan of the green. what kind of outfit are you gonna need to wear to match that?
Just a regular motorcycle jacket. I'm not really into matching the colors of my outfit with the bike. Ngl, caring about color matching sounds a bit gay bro.

Last edited:

TheContact

What worries me about the z 1000 is that they have a problem with the clutch basket. Apparently it lacks lubrication and it's common that they fail.
There's a solution by drilling small holes in the clutch basket so that the oil can circulate better.

Just a regular motorcycle jacket. I'm not really into matching the colors of my outfit with the bike. Ngl, caring about color matching sounds a bit gay bro.

you think this is gay, bro? (i'm kidding btw)
c03759cedc52f547c3684973c0f09a1e.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member

Omake%2BGif%2BAnime%2B-%2BBakuon%2521%2521%2B-%2BEpisode%2B2%2B-%2BRin%2BSuits%2BUp.gif

Unless you are a chick.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Eh to be fair, a matching neon green jacket would make it safer for you since cars will notice you more on the road.

Although most people I see driving those things will weave in and out of traffic while wearing just a helmet, tshirt, and jeans.

Tschumi

I like it. I feel like Green is underrated as a colour on bikes. I really like that shade of Green, too.

9J3D.gif
love that gif lol

-----------------------------

As someone who is not a motorbike enthusiast (i'm all about the pedaled variety) I'll take this opportunity to offer my opinion on superbikes as they go past...

a) you're so loud I think the first person with a chance to kick your ass should do so for all our sakes
b) we're too distracted by your goofy bobble-head helmet to notice the look of your bike.
c) UNLESS it's this one:

00_mick_doohan_NSR500_repsol_Honda_1.jpg

I'll be this guy for that bike if ever I saw one crusing down the street:

Disloyal_man_with_his_girlfriend_looking_at_another_girl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom