• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bluepoint Has 2 Projects in Development According to Insider

EDMIX

"Original content" does not mean a new IP.

No I didn't.

ShortBareGibbon-max-1mb.gif

kyliethicc

Again... "original content" does not mean the same thing as a new IP.

Again, a rectangle does not mean a square.

It could be, but it could also not be.

Original content = rectangle
New IP = square

Its not symmetric. One does not mean the other.

Last edited:

kyliethicc

also you....

Very hard to argue it does not mean something ,and yet state that it "could be" in the very same fucking post lol I mean....the fuck?

Like I said, good luck with it.
Wow you're struggling here.

"doesn't mean" is to say "is not guaranteed to be"
"doesn't mean" is not to say "it cannot be"

Hope this helps you understand.

"A chance of rain" doesn't mean it will rain. It could rain.
Saying "a chance of rain doesn't mean it will rain" is not saying it will not rain.

Last edited:

NahaNago

True, but they've expanded every time they did a big remake so I feel they are used to it. I think they will just gradually expand after each project.
I hope this to be true. I honestly also hope that the growth is planned out instead of just by necessity.

Another team I think needs to grows more is Media Molecule. They should have had a separate team make several games while they worked on dreams.

More fuel to the fire:

if you think about it, bloodborne makes a lot of sense

they created a lot of work on demons souls that can easily translate to bloodborne

bloodborne new content would also be cool.

but it’s slightly disappointing because i want a remake that is unlike their previous games. Something a bit off the wall that we wouldn’t expect

EDMIX

I hope this to be true. I honestly also hope that the growth is planned out instead of just by necessity.

Another team I think needs to grows more is Media Molecule. They should have had a separate team make several games while they worked on dreams.

Agreed. I want to see what that team can do with Dreams with VR on PS5 and more time.

kyliethicc kyliethicc lol just stop my guy, you doing fucking backflips to force that argument at this point. Maybe you should have just let that shit go and realize you don't work for that team and don't know what they are working on vs this whole thing of "doesn't mean" this or that. You don't know what they are making or what they mean.... You went from its NOT this to "could be" after several people pointed it out. good luck with that lol

kyliethicc

Agreed. I want to see what that team can do with Dreams with VR on PS5 and more time.

kyliethicc kyliethicc lol just stop my guy, you doing fucking backflips to force that argument at this point. Maybe you should have just let that shit go and realize you don't work for that team and don't know what they are working on vs this whole thing of "doesn't mean" this or that. You don't know what they are making or what they mean.... You went from its NOT this to "could be" after several people pointed it out. good luck with that lol
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

All I ever said was we do not know for sure yet if they are creating a new IP. And that is true. Everything else you think I said is in your head. You are deeply confused. Seek help.

Last edited:

EDMIX

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

All I ever said was we do not know for sure yet if they are creating a new IP. And that is true. Everything else you think I said is in your head. You are deeply confused. Seek help.

Just stop man, let the fucking shit go.

You kept making it sound like it doesn't MEAN this or that, yet it very well could be a new IP, could be a sequel etc. I don't even know why you keep getting triggered about anyone entertaining that possibility, only to backpaddle and goal post like you really mean "could be". Sure bud. Many of us stated it could be a new IP and you fucking flipped out lol

DaleinCalgary DaleinCalgary Well...they are working on 2 projects and a sequel that is loosely based on the concepts, but is a new original idea can be seen as a new IP...so "could be" lol

Last edited:

kyliethicc

Just stop man, let the fucking shit go.

You kept making it sound like it doesn't MEAN this or that, yet it very well could be a new IP, could be a sequel etc. I don't even know why you keep getting triggered about anyone entertaining that possibility.
I'm not triggered about anything. Nice projection.

You are the one leaving triggered emojis.

I have to ask - are you a native English speaker?

Last edited:

EDMIX

I'm not triggered about anything. Nice projection.

You are the one leaving triggered emojis.

I have to ask - are you a native English speaker?

The fuck you keep going off topic for? lol

You stated several times it won't be this or that or its not this or that as if you work for Bluepoint.

Now you are stating "could be" to backpaddle, then get triggered when someone brings that up.....

does not mean a new IP

they will not be doing a new IP.

So I don't know bud, maybe here is where you could have been saying that whole "could be" that you are now pretending that you REALLY meant.

kyliethicc

The fuck you keep going off topic for? lol

You stated several times it won't be this or that or its not this or that as if you work for Bluepoint.

Now you are stating "could be" to backpaddle, then get triggered when someone brings that up.....

So I don't know bud, maybe here is where you could have been saying that whole "could be" that you are now pretending that you REALLY meant.
I honestly can't tell anymore if you're struggling to understand english or just being deeply pedantic.

demonstr8

FlGWnhD.jpg

Bloodborne Remastered AND Bloodborne 2

Okay this makes a lot more sense. I just don't trust a Western studio without Miyazaki to make something that can compare to the original game. I understand the angle Sony is taking with this but I really hope Miyazaki could at LEAST be a producer on this title otherwise I just don't think they can do it justice.

EDMIX

Okay this makes a lot more sense. I just don't trust a Western studio without Miyazaki to make something that can compare to the original game. I understand the angle Sony is taking with this but I really hope Miyazaki could at LEAST be a producer on this title otherwise I just don't think they can do it justice.

Agreed, but maybe we are wrong on this one. If Sony sees something in this team enough to fund their next original project, maybe they feel they indeed are good enough to do such a concept. Maybe some of those new hires are From Soft developers or something, regardless I feel if they are indeed doing some sequel or continuation of the concept like "BloodSworn" lol, Sony marketing that Miyazaki is on board or key staff are on board etc will go a long way.

Top Bottom