• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple Insiders state Sonic Frontiers 2 is in development

Draugoth

Gold Member
sonic-frontiers-2023-roadmap-guide.jpg

Multiple gaming insiders have claimed that Sonic Frontiers 2 is already in development and could be released under a different name.

The information was first shared by DanielRPK but has since been corroborated by Twitter user @MbKKssTBhz5, who have both had a good track record when it comes to reporting on insider information pertaining to games. MbKKssTBhz5 elaborated on the news,

“The title is a sequel to Frontiers in gameplay style. But the name might change. Frontiers were Rangers until it was announced.”

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
It was a great concept that seem way underdone. Hopefully they will take what they have and make it into something a little less repetitive / empty.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
Game was completely average (which is a big step up from most 3D Sonic games to be fair) if its just more of the same can't say I'd be interested hopefully they do something interesting with it

BlackTron

They can't get me down with any Sonic news now that I'm getting my remake of a remake with more remakes in it than the last remake! And yes, in the Sonic landscape, that is a megaton win!

Ristifer

If they can actually make a worthwhile game this time, and not just focus on dropping assets into a half-baked world, then I'll look into it. Frontiers was extremely mediocre.

Saber

Gold Member
Whats the point if the application of that game is so terrible? Drop those crap ideas(like moronic puzzles and warping shit) and lazy assets and use the ones from Colors + Generations and build an open world from those models. Drop this "pretending to be edgy" enemies in the garbage can and substitute for Robotnick enemies, drop this stupid "trying hard to look cool" combat and perhaps you're good to go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom