• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biggest PlayStation Games Coming in 2023 and Beyond

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

From stand-out AAA experiences like God of War Ragnarok to smaller titles that stole my heart like Stray, we've had a great year on the PlayStation family of consoles in 2022. But now, I want to look ahead to 2023 and the promise that the future of PlayStation gaming holds. These are the biggest PlayStation games coming out in 2023 and beyond.

Choo Choo Loop GIF by Wired Productions

Train Hype GIF

bender

What time is it?
Rise of Ronin is the standout for me. I'll probably get Silent Hill 2 as well because I'm a sucker and not because I have any faith in Blooper Team. And speaking of being a sucker, I'm always there for Kojima games.

DeepSpace5D

Good summary list. On top of those, I’m looking forward to Housemarque and Bluepoint’s next games, plus very interested to see some of the multiple projects Bungie has been working on.

The fact they already have such a great line up for 2023 and 2023 even though we haven't gotten a single showcase since September 2021 is great.
I can't imagine how much stuff they are developing from their internal studios as we speak. We only know so little by now.

Ozriel

M$FT

From stand-out AAA experiences like God of War Ragnarok to smaller titles that stole my heart like Stray, we've had a great year on the PlayStation family of consoles in 2022. But now, I want to look ahead to 2023 and the promise that the future of PlayStation gaming holds. These are the biggest PlayStation games coming out in 2023 and beyond.

Choo Choo Loop GIF by Wired Productions

Train Hype GIF

Watched the video. Really meaty lineup, spread out well throughout the year. Ends with a bang with Spiderman 2. Should be a great year for PlayStation.

Can’t wait for PSVR2, especially.

Saber

Gold Member
I'm looking foward to both Rise of Ronin and Stellar Blade(rather prefer it stayed with Project Eve name). Silent Hill 2 is a wait and see, not entirelly sure they will retain the atmosphere and grace of the original.

Top Bottom