• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – Wrath of the Druids Expansion Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Journey to 9th century Ireland and face a force greater than kingdoms as a grim tide begin to stir. Wrath of the Druids, the first Assassin's Creed Valhalla expansion, is available with the the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Season Pass on May 13.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Fucking finally!

Video Game GIF by Ubisoft

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I'm waiting till gamescom to pick up the game, odyssey had a huge discount on uplay during gamescom; picked up the ultimate edition for only 35.- back then.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
The portrayal of Vikings in this game as the good guys and the druids as some evil monsters is comical to say the least.

They aren't "the good guys," they are just who you're playing. I thought the base game did a rather good job of not trying to paint any specific group as any better than the others.

Stuart360

It's not about the "Viking perspective" it's about "what is currently more popular with the mainstream perspective".
To be fair, there are a lot of Viking 'experts' that say Vikings were not the bloodthirsty savages they are portrayed in history. How they know this i have no idea though. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Kenpachii

To be fair, there are a lot of Viking 'experts' that say Vikings were not the bloodthirsty savages they are portrayed in history. How they know this i have no idea though. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

People are never happy. U see it even in this thread. Lots of posts of people that never even touched the games but just read some reddit of a shit poster and jump to conclusions. Because its obviously clear they never even touched it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom