• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

andrew tate arrested

Rien

Jelly Belly
That's ridiculous. The Epstein case was everywhere in the media for months and months after his arrest and was there again after he killed himself. It's not constantly in the news because it's old news.

Tate is being covered the same way and a month from now it won't even be a topic of conversation unless more news comes out.

Don't blame me bro ;) I only answered your question

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
This is my exact position, anyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Do I know Tate? I do not.

I hear he is a POS, but even a POS is innocent until proven guilty. I know many people may be happy, but if they are happy because of this and he gets free because there is no evidence, then those will get disappointed for nothing.

The charges are quite serious. Along with his history, the matter is more prescient in the court of public opinion. Since there is video of Tate beating a woman, it's not such a far stretch to get to him physically forcing women to webcam model for him. He himself admits on his own website he has women webcam because he emotionally manipulates them into it. We don't know the methods absolutely, but it's pretty clear he coerces women to generate cash for him against their better judgement.

I don't know the Romanian legal system well enough to say whether or not he will be found guilty there. From the few bits I've read, Romania is extremely lax when it comes to human trafficking.

Regardless, Neogaf isn't a court of law. We are participating in the court of public opinion, which has no standards.

Last edited:

Coconutt

Wonder what the fuck Greta did to people, so many triggered melted snowflakes. She held up some panel on climate convention and we are hearing about here ever since. Like if she is some genocial Fuehrer.
Cause it's all clearly an act, she is clearly being told what to say I don't for a minute believe she believes the stuff she is spouting.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Cause it's all clearly an act, she is clearly being told what to say I don't for a minute believe she believes the stuff she is spouting.
You sure? I think that could be said about those glue to road type of activist, which changes nothing. Her claims, even when dramatic, are nothing untrue.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I think her claims are more dramatic than they are true quite frankly.
I know anecdotal and all that shit, but here is 11C, which it's more like spring than Winter. And last year there were again falling heat records. Maybe in some other parts of the world is getting colder, hard to tell. Which is something we as humans are not ready for, this would probably be a normal change over thousands of years, but not in few hundreds like it is happening since the industrial revolution.

And yes biggest contributors to this are countries, where she wouldn't dare to speak. So yes, there are some limitation to what she said.

I know anecdotal and all that shit, but here is 11C, which it's more like spring than Winter. And last year there were again falling heat records. Maybe in some other parts of the world is getting colder, hard to tell. Which is something we as humans are not ready for, this would probably be a normal change over thousands of years, but not in few hundreds like it is happening since the industrial revolution.

And yes biggest contributors to this are countries, where she wouldn't dare to speak. So yes, there are some limitation to what she said.

Same here. I've had to open my windows at home as the house is getting too hot, that's never happened during December / January in my entire life.

It's one thing to question how quickly the ice caps are melting but when people refuse to see what's in front of their own eyes they really are deceiving themselves.

Also, people who say 'oh. Greta wouldn't dare protest in China' as if that's come kind of mike drop comment need to do some research. There's plenty of environmental activists in China:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howey_Ou

https://www.sixthtone.com/news/1011...eration-of-climate-activists-suddenly-emerges

Last edited:
Wonder what the fuck Greta did to people, so many triggered melted snowflakes. She held up some panel on climate convention and we are hearing about here ever since. Like if she is some genocial Fuehrer.
Meme culture did this to people. Things like the “How Dare You?!” animated gif allows media to live in people heads far too long. People get annoyed by it and take it from there.

Marvel14

Banned
I think you need to look up what incel is lol. I don't know much about Tate but I know he is anything but an incel, dude is pulling tons of girls whether you like it or not.
He's not pulling any girl with an ounce of self esteem I suspect. He is what happens when an incel has fame and fortune hence he's King and is what incels look up to. Still hates women though.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
I think her claims are more dramatic than they are true quite frankly.

So, the only way you can think this is if you've only engaged with the subject of climate change via social media and those around you. This is not a criticism. It's perfectly okay not to have dug deeper.

I highly recommend actually taking a look through the evidence of climate change (all peer reviewed, and independently scrutinised. The IPCC is a group of 1300 scientists and experts who have carried out the analyses.). This will show you that the average global temperature is rising at a frightening rate, and directly correlates with mankind's activities in the past 100 or so years. NASA, The WWF, The Royal Society, and multiple other websites are all there to be looked over. Easy Google search.

It's scary, but very worthwhile getting the facts, instead of the stuff people peddle on social media to earn a living off outrage and bias.

Last edited:

Hayabusa83

Banned
So, the only way you can think this is if you've only engaged with the subject of climate change via social media and those around you. This is not a criticism. It's perfectly okay not to have dug deeper.

I highly recommend actually taking a look through the evidence of climate change (all peer reviewed, and independently scrutinised. The IPCC is a group of 1300 scientists and experts who have carried out the analyses.). This will show you that the average global temperature is rising at a frightening rate, and directly correlates with mankind's activities in the past 100 or so years. NASA, The WWF, The Royal Society, and multiple other websites are all there to be looked over. Easy Google search.

It's scary, but very worthwhile getting the facts, instead of the stuff people peddle on social media to earn a living off outrage and bias.

After Covid, the words "scientist", "peer review", and "expert" mean absolutely nothing.

RaduN

After Covid, the words "scientist", "peer review", and "expert" mean absolutely nothing.
Yeah, but only because all the fucking retards and hacks posed as scientists and experts for the past few years, trying to undermine the voice of the actual scientists and experts.. you know, the people that dedicated their lifes to these fields.

Unsurprisingly, the same hacks are now military experts, but that's another bed time story.

daveonezero

Banned
If it could be proven in court the people would be arrested.

The idea that the authorities are just purposely sitting on their hands as part of some grand conspiracy is fucking dumb.

Paying for it doesn't count.
It’s not a conspiracy what I Said.

And the FBI has a history of mishandling evidence.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I seriously don't understand how anybody follows this guy. If the charges weren't obviously real I would think he was a parody.
kids are impressionable and stupid. remember, these kids were eating tide pods and bleach just to be part of some tiktok trend.

their brains arent fully formed yet. Even teenage brains are only around 80% developed.

FunkMiller

Gold Member

…which is all stuff you learned on social media, of course. Just try to actually find things out for yourself. Don’t be lazy, and expect others to do it for you. If you do make the effort, you’ll uncover actual facts… rather than the bullshit you’re being fed to keep you nice and engaged with the ones making money off your bias and fears. Andrew Tate being a great example of this.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

So you don't believe anything in the space telescope thread? You don't use any medication? You won't go to a hospital for needed surgery? You don't believe that there's a cycle in the weather either (rain cycle)?

When you say dumb shit like that, be about that life WHOLE HEARTED! Don't be selective... Just don't believe in ANY science and go live in the wilderness!

BeardGawd

Banned
So you don't believe anything in the space telescope thread? You don't use any medication? You won't go to a hospital for needed surgery? You don't believe that there's a cycle in the weather either (rain cycle)?

When you say dumb shit like that, be about that life WHOLE HEARTED! Don't be selective... Just don't believe in ANY science and go live in the wilderness!
That doesn't mean he needs ro swallow eveything hook line and sinker.

It pays to do your own research regardless of the subject.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
That doesn't mean he needs ro swallow eveything hook line and sinker.

It pays to do your own research regardless of the subject.

It absolutely does.

And on the subject of climate change specifically, any research conducted in good faith, and with due diligence, arrives at the truth - which is that our climate has been damaged by mankind's activities, to the ongoing and accelerating detriment of both us, and the flora and fauna around us.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Webcam sites is how he made his money.
Jesus H Christ, just had an aul look around thon cunts website... who the fuck is raising these moronic flaccid "men" who look up to this waste of space? It was embarrassing and completely cringe, if that cunt is your role model you're already lost no amount of paypal'in him is gonna change you

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I apologize if you or anyone thinks me laughing at the irony of her comment is me defending Tate. They're both useless idiots who grift hard to stay relevant to those who give them the attention they desire. I only ever hear of either of them when they go viral for making dumb outlandish comments.
Ones slightly bit annoying but has a good message and has conviction the other is human trafficking cunt, to say they're the same says a lot about you M8 and it ain't all good

Tate truly is a retard. Imagine being that fake.

FE1NRFD.png

Last edited:

Hayabusa83

Banned

Some people have different opinions about different subjects. I don't know what kind of point you are trying to make here by jumping to such extremes. Do I believe in the scientific process? Of course. Does the weather change? Yes. Should I trust pharmaceutical companies that spawned from the Third Reich that have a plethora of FDA violations? No.

Medication is a dual edged sword. I try to minimize my interaction with certain pills because I nearly became addicted to Tylenol 3s when I broke my leg playing soccer. I got those over the counter with no fuss and no muss.

I wish I could live in the wilderness! I envy those that have the skill to do so and thrive. Unfortunately I am a decadent city dweller.

Hayabusa83

Banned
…which is all stuff you learned on social media, of course. Just try to actually find things out for yourself. Don’t be lazy, and expect others to do it for you. If you do make the effort, you’ll uncover actual facts… rather than the bullshit you’re being fed to keep you nice and engaged with the ones making money off your bias and fears. Andrew Tate being a great example of this.

None of my thoughts come from social media I can assure you, but I do agree with everything else you wrote.

BeardGawd

Banned
It absolutely does.

And on the subject of climate change specifically, any research conducted in good faith, and with due diligence, arrives at the truth - which is that our climate has been damaged by mankind's activities, to the ongoing and accelerating detriment of both us, and the flora and fauna around us.
Yes of course. Climate change just makes basic common sense. We can directly see it by what we've done to forests, animals on the verge of extinction and all the polution we put out. Of course our actions have an affect. But on the otherside of tha coin you will have people fear monger and say we have some random time frame (say 10 years) before the end of the world which is bullshit. None of us have any idea how this will all play out.

I know nothing about this guy. But that clip is basically saying stay hungry to obtain your goals. Nothing wrong with it.

I can't say as I agree. This argument largely reminds me of people who say you have to follow EVERYTHING in the Bible or nothing at all. "Do you wear clothes with mixed fabrics?" is often brought out as an example.

But no, you can pick and choose. People should be selective with their beliefs, otherwise you have a situation where you just blindly accept what you're told because an authority figure said so, and that's not good either.

Jsisto

I mean…I can disagree with plenty of other things hes said, but I don’t see anything wrong with this? Its the most unnecessary meal of the day. If everybody stopped eating breakfast obesity and related health issues would plummet. I love a hearty breakfast one or two days a week, but most days I just have coffee and maybe a piece of fruit at most until lunch time.

Last edited:
I mean…I can disagree with plenty of other things hes said, but I don’t see anything wrong with this? Its the most unnecessary meal of the day. If everybody stopped eating breakfast obesity and related health issues would plummet. I love a hearty breakfast one or two days a week, but most days I just have coffee and maybe a piece of fruit at most until lunch time.
Breakfast is indeed overrated - most people eat far too many calories undeservedly.

Ladies and gentleman, Andrew Tate enablers, and why they enable him.

Jsisto

Ladies and gentleman, Andrew Tate enablers, and why they enable him.
You know literally nothing about me other than that I agreed with one thing the man said, despite the fact that I happily shit on him earlier in this thread. Even the worst people make good points sometimes. I don't know what you think you're trying to prove with your breakfast related soapboxing. Aren't there faaaar worse things we can criticize Andrew Tate for than....his views on breakfast? Cmon man.....

You know literally nothing about me other than that I agreed with one thing the man said, despite the fact that I happily shit on him earlier in this thread. Even the worst people make good points sometimes. I don't know what you think you're trying to prove with your breakfast related soapboxing. Aren't there faaaar worse things we can criticize Andrew Tate for than....his views on breakfast? Cmon man.....

The "point you made" has zero relation to what he said. What he said is in character of his pyramid scheme and sex trafficking BS that people keep excusing him for.

Jsisto

The "point you made" has zero relation to what he said. What he said is in character of his pyramid scheme and sex trafficking BS that people keep excusing him for.
The point I made is ONLY related to what he said, not things he didn’t say. Taken completely in the context of the short clip you posted, it’s a guy talking about how breakfast isn’t necessary, with a little bit of hussle culture lingo tossed in. Reading further into it than that requires significantly more prerequisite knowledge of the guy than I care to know. I don’t like him. Im not trying to argue with you, but the fact that you’re somehow equating me defending his stance on breakfast with supporting and enabling his entire ideology, is insulting and a bit low effort.

The point I made is ONLY related to what he said, not things he didn’t say. Taken completely in the context of the short clip you posted, it’s a guy talking about how breakfast isn’t necessary, with a little bit of hussle culture lingo tossed in. Reading further into it than that requires significantly more prerequisite knowledge of the guy than I care to know. I don’t like him. Im not trying to argue with you, but the fact that you’re somehow equating me defending his stance on breakfast with supporting and enabling his entire ideology, is insulting and a bit low effort.

He did not say that breakfast was not necessary.

Point blank he said that eating breakfast makes him lazy because he didn’t earn it.

Point blank he wants to look cute on a show, is talking jibberish (aka making shit up), and probably had cocaine and coffee for breakfast that day.

Last edited:
Breakfast is indeed overrated - most people eat far too many calories undeservedly.

Breakfast is not overrated kind sir, I'm always ravenous the minute I wake

Tate has a point, though. Stay hungry, a good mantra to live life by

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
That tate dude is a moron. breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you want not to be fat, eat a good breakfast, a good lunch, but no supper. It’s supper that makes you fat since you don’t burn much calories sleeping.
He never had to hunt for his food by the way, I get his idea but like anything with influencers and gurus it is all about posture. Do as I say not as I do. Plus he really looks like a bitch with his soft face :/
Greta is an exceptionally abrasive individual and it does not serve her cause, no matter how right she is, but it is not really her fault she was a child when put under the spotlight, her father is a director and her mother is the real life Castafiore of Tintin’s fame, so of course she’ll be grandiloquent. But She’s nothing like the other moron…

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
This whole thing just keeps getting more rediculous.

Members of the Taliban are "worried about Andrew Tate" and are "asking us if he's free yet," according to Sameera Khan, a former Miss New Jersey turned "anti-woke" journalist.

Khan said she took part in a "Twitter space with the Afghan Taliban" to "discuss the detainment of Andrew Tate", an American-British influencer who was arrested in Romania on December 29, along with his brother and two Romanian nationals, and charged with human trafficking.

3liteDragon

Not a huge Tate guy but I have a feeling these charges are bunk, but I wouldn't be surprised if one of these charges were true since he did use to run some kind of OnlyFans agency I think. And you CERTAINLY don't need a fucking pizza box in a Twitter video to find out someone's location if you're gonna arrest that individual on serious charges for allegedly human trafficking & etc, which makes all this even more sus.

Last edited:
Top Bottom