• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Five former Ubisoft executives arrested after sexual harassment investigation

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Good, now can we shut down the company for raping gaming for the past 10 years?
dkYrv7c.gif

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Hey if you hate having fun and like mashing skip on boring conversations that's your own prerogative
Well... since we are guessing what I like .. can you tell me what can I play this week based on your extensive knowledge of my love for bloated aaa games

Tams

Fingers crossed this somehow leads to the company destroying itself. Ubisoft are one of the cancers of the gaming industry.

They really aren't. They aren't heavily into MTX and their NFT nonsense failed so they quit that.

They do put out formulaic games, but some are decent original IP, and they usually aren't broken at launch.

StueyDuck

One of us cant really read in interpret text.. this is clear ... Ill let gaf decide who
Me: I'd take wildlands over AAA bloat

You: durrr durrr needless insult durr durrr
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Me: well I merely suggested I enjoyed wildlands and since the message was wildlands or AAA bloat it's logical he likes the AAA bloat, so quick witted rebuttal respons

You: durr durr I like other games you don't know what I like durrrrrrrrr
pepsi GIF

Me: ah so he didn't really parse the information of anything said and just wants to be the usual gamer rager.

Summed it up pretty nicely for gaf, I'll gladly hear what the jury offers

Last edited:

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Me: I'd take wildlands over AAA bloat

You: durrr durrr needless insult durr durrr

Me: well I merely suggested I enjoyed wildlands and since the message was wildlands or AAA bloat it's logical he likes the AAA bloat, so quick witted rebuttal respons

You: durr durr I like other games you don't know what I like durrrrrrrrr

Me: ah so he didn't really parse the information of anything said and just wants to be the usual gamer rager.

Summed it up pretty nicely for gaf, I'll gladly hear what the jury offers
Ohhhhh you are 10 .... that explains it all

StueyDuck

Nah Im fine my son... go play your bang bang games with your friends ... be happy 😉
Lol, I will play games like wildlands with my friends. I'm sorry you don't have that sort of experience and that fills you with jealousy.

I hear there's online groups to help with that, actually wildlands has fairly good matchmaking, maybe you can make some friends that way naturally 🤷‍♂️ just a suggestion.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Ubisoft: We stuck boys and girls together in classrooms in Odyssey even though it's historically inaccurate because wimminz iz important.

Also Ubisoft:

Granted, when you employ half of the free world, it can't be helped, I suppose.

Astral Dog

No surprise at all Ubisoft is a cesspool

It was exposed a few years ago but nobody made a big deal about it because era and other places like the company

Last edited:
Solution: segregate the workplace like it was. Better yet, let women be housewives and functional mothers again instead of "strong independent wimmenz" who don't need no men while running amok and ruining their own and men's lives.

Last edited:

kyussman

Randy Frenchmen........not exactly a surprising development.......next we''ll find out they did their harassment wearing berets and strings of onions,lol.

Top Bottom