• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

showernota

Here's a fun video from Chuck Missler about UFOs, the evidence of them (as of 2003ish), hyperspace, and Nephilim in the Bible. A little dated but good info, the biblical stuff starts about an hour in.

Last edited:

Chiggs

New Washington Examiner article.

It is the 2020 report, however, which is most striking. Shared very widely across the civilian and military intelligence community, it includes an extraordinary photograph taken in late 2019 of a triangle-shaped UFO. The photograph was taken by a F/A-18F fighter jet operating off the U.S. East Coast. According to the report, the Triangle UFO rose out of the Atlantic Ocean and rapidly accelerated out of sight on a vertical axis. I believe, but have been unable to confirm, that the aircrew responsible for the photo were operating off either the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower or the USS John C. Stennis.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Anybody good with identifying aircraft?

In June my wife was woken by a very loud noise. I would have slept through it if she hadn't had woken me up. Anyway, the noise was kinda like a helicopter, but it wasn't like any helicopter I've ever heard. It was like a helicopter mixed with a chainsaw and it was LOUD. Now, I live near two air bases in the UK, so I'm used to seeing helicopters, including the odd police helicopter flying overhead and flying low, but this thing.....

First, it flew low over our row of houses. I thought I missed, but then could hear it making a return. It flew over our row again, made a sharp 180 and then flew off not to return.

The lights on it were also not something I'd seen before. I couldn't make out the shape, but judging by the lights it was a triangle. One green light on the left, orange on the right and white at the back. As it flew off it looked like one white at the back. Oddly as well, the lights were not flashing like I've seen on other planes/helicopters. They were just solid.

I'm not saying it was aliens...... really. But I have no idea what this is and after living near two air bases for 35 years, I've never seen anything like it.

Anyway I can post the video from my phone? I just want to know what type of aircraft it was

Romulus

Anybody good with identifying aircraft?

In June my wife was woken by a very loud noise. I would have slept through it if she hadn't had woken me up. Anyway, the noise was kinda like a helicopter, but it wasn't like any helicopter I've ever heard. It was like a helicopter mixed with a chainsaw and it was LOUD. Now, I live near two air bases in the UK, so I'm used to seeing helicopters, including the odd police helicopter flying overhead and flying low, but this thing.....

First, it flew low over our row of houses. I thought I missed, but then could hear it making a return. It flew over our row again, made a sharp 180 and then flew off not to return.

The lights on it were also not something I'd seen before. I couldn't make out the shape, but judging by the lights it was a triangle. One green light on the left, orange on the right and white at the back. As it flew off it looked like one white at the back. Oddly as well, the lights were not flashing like I've seen on other planes/helicopters. They were just solid.

I'm not saying it was aliens...... really. But I have no idea what this is and after living near two air bases for 35 years, I've never seen anything like it.

Anyway I can post the video from my phone? I just want to know what type of aircraft it was

Sure post it.

It was probably secret government craft but could be something else with billions of galaxies in the universe.

IDKFA

Sure post it.

It was probably secret government craft but could be something else with billions of galaxies in the universe.

It wasn't something I'd seen before. I thought that all planes and helicopters needed to have flashing lights? This one didn't have any flashing lights at all. Also the sound......the video does it no justice, but it was louder and more brutal than the video shows. Then it's odd, quick 180 turn....

How do I upload from my phone?

Romulus

It wasn't something I'd seen before. I thought that all planes and helicopters needed to have flashing lights? This one didn't have any flashing lights at all. Also the sound......the video does it no justice, but it was louder and more brutal than the video shows. Then it's odd, quick 180 turn....

How do I upload from my phone?

Just go to YT and make a quick account. It's super fast to upload it.

IDKFA

Just go to YT and make a quick account. It's super fast to upload it.

Cool. I'll give it a shot later. Just remember, I'm not saying it's a UFO. It's just an odd aircraft that I really want to identify.

Here it is. This about one of the freakiest events that ever happened on this planet

I'm interested.

What is the phenomenon and why is it so freaky.

Romulus

Cool. I'll give it a shot later. Just remember, I'm not saying it's a UFO. It's just an odd aircraft that I really want to identify.

I'm interested.

What is the phenomenon and why is it so freaky.

You'll have to watch the show but it was an event that took place in Zimbabwe that involved 64 children and a pair of unknown beings. A team of Harvard psychologists investigated it.

IDKFA

You'll have to watch the show but it was an event that took place in Zimbabwe that involved 64 children and a pair of unknown beings. A team of Harvard psychologists investigated it.

Oh god. I just jumped down the rabbit hole on that one. Been looking into Dr John Mack, who people claimed was killed off.

Just noticed that the Joe Rogan episode is now live. That's my night sorted.

Romulus

Oh god. I just jumped down the rabbit hole on that one. Been looking into Dr John Mack, who people claimed was killed off.

Just noticed that the Joe Rogan episode is now live. That's my night sorted.

Yeah, you can tell by the childrens' interviews that the idea of aliens being "fake" and "bullshit" is the absolute best lie we can tell ourselves. The general population would freak the fuck out.

Hence the reason the CIA spent millions in creating fake ufo stories, they outright admitted that. Same reason people literally committed suicide when tuning into the War of the Worlds radio broadcast in the 1950s. It's just not something suitable for most human minds to understand there's something superior out there. Ignorance is the best blanket we can wrap ourselves in. It's okay Johny, just keep going to work, you're the best, superior! USA! Russia! Wherever/whatever you are is the bestest!

Last edited:

IDKFA

Yeah, you can tell by the childrens' interviews that the idea of aliens being "fake" and "bullshit" is the absolute best lie we can tell ourselves. The general population would freak the fuck out.

Hence the reason the CIA spent millions in creating fake ufo stories, they outright admitted that. Same reason people literally committed suicide when tuning into the War of the Worlds radio broadcast in the 1950s. It's just not something suitable for most human minds to understand there's something superior out there. Ignorance is the best blanket we can wrap ourselves in. It's okay Johny, just keep going to work, you're the best, superior! USA! Russia! Wherever/whatever you are is the bestest!

I'm deep into this now. Balls deep.

Here is a theory that's pretty wild. I agree that they would throw in fake UFO stories to make the population believe it's fake.

However, now they are releasing videos of US pilots catching these things. Why do that now? Do you think they're testing the waters so to speak. Seeing how the public reacts to it for a grand reveal?

1950s humanity wouldn't be able to handle it, but now in 2020 I think a majority of people would be able to handle the knowledge that we're not alone in the universe.

Romulus

I'm deep into this now. Balls deep.

Here is a theory that's pretty wild. I agree that they would throw in fake UFO stories to make the population believe it's fake.

However, now they are releasing videos of US pilots catching these things. Why do that now? Do you think they're testing the waters so to speak. Seeing how the public reacts to it for a grand reveal?

1950s humanity wouldn't be able to handle it, but now in 2020 I think a majority of people would be able to handle the knowledge that we're not alone in the universe.

The reason is because we're in the information age. They can't control everything anymore and they know i. The theory for releasing info now is called the slow drip. Don't overload the human mind suddenly. Introduce things as a possibility for years so that we slowly become acclimated to it.

With the mass knowledge about the US Navys encounters its slowly reinforcing the frail human mind that this might be a possibility. In months to come, more will surface, gently letting us down.

Last edited:
Guys, I would really appreciate it if we could discuss this topic without talking down to the audience. The idea of extraterrestrial life in our universe is fascinating and I do think people should keep an open mind about us not being alone in our universe but to imply most people are stupid or ignorant for not believing in alien and UFO sightings sounds like some conspiracy theorist mumbo jumbo if I'm being honest.

Romulus

Guys, I would really appreciate it if we could discuss this topic without talking down to the audience. The idea of extraterrestrial life in our universe is fascinating and I do think people should keep an open mind about us not being alone in our universe but to imply most people are stupid or ignorant for not believing in alien and UFO sightings sounds like some conspiracy theorist mumbo jumbo if I'm being honest.

What a bizarre take on my post. Strange angle to take that I'm calling people stupid. Some of the most intelligent people on the planet are victims to propaganda or psy ops.

Nazi scientists were some of the most intelligent people on the planet, and many of them believed germans were superior humans.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Huh usually it's the other way around; people talking down to the believers and open-minded.

On Old GAF (pre-Exodus around 2014) I was given shit for saying I keep an open mind. One user even linked me a multi-page article on the definition and reasons why "open mindedness" is this-and-that.

Man, I'm glad a lot of these people formed and went to "that other place".

Edit: lol I think I found that old thread. It's from 2013.

Last edited:

showernota

36418696-9015711-image-m-31_1607032431144.jpg

Last edited:

INC

Yeh just saw that

Finding it extremely hard to find non cgi ufo videos lately, only channel that seems half legit is suspectskies

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?

INC

So just watched close encounters of the 5th kind

Man Steven greer seems to me, to be a massive grifter

"Everyone around the world unite, follow my teachings, be part of the intergalactic community, its easy, get our ce5 app for £9.99"

Oooh so being enlightened only costs £9.99........well if money is truly meaningless when you reach this enlightened state, why you charging.........

I'm with him, up to a point, like disclosure of military documents, but the higher consciousness stuff with a paid app......nah I'm out

36418696-9015711-image-m-31_1607032431144.jpg

The problem with that photo is that it looks like a Mylar balloon, and so its being dismissed by sceptics. However, the pilots reported that is was quite large in size, they circled it and observed it at many different angles and proximities. Also, Mylar balloons only get to about 20,000 ft in altitude, while this object was 30-35,000 ft in altitude.

The other photo is apparently mind blowing.

Jaques take in what the phenomenon is, is very interesting.
Its not just dudes jumping in a UFO and flying here from their planet to visit.
Its deeper, its about conciseness and is more than craft flying around.

INC

Jaques take in what the phenomenon is, is very interesting.
Its not just dudes jumping in a UFO and flying here from their planet to visit.
Its deeper, its about conciseness and is more than craft flying around.

The problem is if that's true, its too far fetched for average Joe to comprehend

We all need to get on the 1st line of the 1st page, and thats just starting to happen, and its been officially recognised that yes ufo are indeed real and have been known about for decades (I'd argue centuries if not longer)

Once everyone accepts that yes unknown objects are entering our atmosphere, we can move on to the next question, and thats who and why, but we're not there yet (or the majority of the plant isnt)

To say ufos are completel bullshit is becoming harder and harder to deny, but the other issue is its still surrounded by a metric fuck tonne of false videos, and bundled in with all this meditation shit, which really doesn't help its case.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I need to listen to that Rogan interview. At work now so I can't. Youtube is cool but spotify? Nope. Can't access that. lol Can anyone summarize?

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I need to listen to that Rogan interview. At work now so I can't. Youtube is cool but spotify? Nope. Can't access that. lol Can anyone summarize?

The one with Bob Lazar?

Did someone watch the Cosmic Disclosure series with Wilcock and Corey Goode?

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Ahh sorry I haven't seen it yet... gonna fire it up tonight I suppose!

Btw INCUBASE you're so right. Only after our mass consciousness has dealt with the shock of and processed the reality of intelligent life on other planets and dimensional planes in varying states of development regarding social/technological and spiritual level we'll begin to be ready to advance as a species as whole

INC

Shame jaime maussan went with gaia

Use to love his ufo conferences, some great ufo videos shown in those conferences

Romulus

Ahh sorry I haven't seen it yet... gonna fire it up tonight I suppose!

Btw INCUBASE you're so right. Only after our mass consciousness has dealt with the shock of and processed the reality of intelligent life on other planets and dimensional planes in varying states of development regarding social/technological and spiritual level we'll begin to be ready to advance as a species as whole

The idea of a revelation like that is more terrifying than the revelation itself. Just witnessing how humans reacted to cov19 and the political circus surrounding it? Its hysteria.

Maybe all the reports about information suppression had it right. Perhaps the majority shouldn't try imagine a higher level of intelligence.

Basically every religion, national pride, culture, even racial group are centered around this "you're the best/chosen one" idea. I think it's our tribal roots. Imagine learning for a fact that we're inferior in every way to another species.

Last edited:
The problem is if that's true, its too far fetched for average Joe to comprehend

We all need to get on the 1st line of the 1st page, and thats just starting to happen, and its been officially recognised that yes ufo are indeed real and have been known about for decades (I'd argue centuries if not longer)

Once everyone accepts that yes unknown objects are entering our atmosphere, we can move on to the next question, and thats who and why, but we're not there yet (or the majority of the plant isnt)

To say ufos are completel bullshit is becoming harder and harder to deny, but the other issue is its still surrounded by a metric fuck tonne of false videos, and bundled in with all this meditation shit, which really doesn't help its case.
Totally agree.
I think what Greer is doing is him trying to be be some demigod in this whole thing. He wants to be a cult leader almost. Not my type of fella. And to be honest, while I have enjoyed some of his films, I am kinda getting bored of seeing him crying in them.

The best point to show new people that there is something more to it than a craft with someone flying it is Orbs. They exist, yet they aren't a craft. They pop in and out of view, and are too small to have occupants.

From a personal point of view, I like the way it is referred to as "The Phenomenon", because its more open into what it could be, and that works both for people who think about how it is more expansive than crafts with drivers, and yet also let's people who are a little less knowledgeable admit that some kind of thing is going on, without having any preconceived ideas about it. Most people can say that something is going on, but what it is is open to further study.

Chiggs

INC

I would not say this is the best UFO footage I've seen, but definitely in the top 10

This dudes videos are lol (first clip)

But

I've seen this video before, and they do an analysis of it, the reason why I think this is a great ufo video, its from the 70's so CGI isn't really an option, and you can see the ufo make maneuvers that are pretty much impossible, on the other ideo, you can see the ufo reflect i the pilots windows, but all that remains now, is these 240p version......strange

There was a really clear version of this, but its no where to be found on the internet anymore.....

But

I've seen this video before, and they do an analysis of it, the reason why I think this is a great ufo video, its from the 70's so CGI isn't really an option, and you can see the ufo make maneuvers that are pretty much impossible, on the other ideo, you can see the ufo reflect i the pilots windows, but all that remains now, is these 240p version......strange

There was a really clear version of this, but its no where to be found on the internet anymore.....

One one really good example in the history of man?

Romulus

But

I think its really good because of the angle and high quality of the camera we can actually calculate the speed of these objects. 3.5 miles per second. Instant acceleration, much like the navy pilot described. I've seen 5-6 similar videos of these almost translucent objects zipping by, even one on a news camera from a skyscraper.

What's interesting about your video is how it aligns with many other videos today, but yes, before cgi.

INC

I think its really good because of the angle and high quality of the camera we can actually calculate the speed of these objects. 3.5 miles per second. Instant acceleration, much like the navy pilot described. I've seen 5-6 similar videos of these almost translucent objects zipping by, even one on a news camera from a skyscraper.

What's interesting about your video is how it aligns with many other videos today, but yes, before cgi.

And also back in the 1940 by fighter pilots, and thats where the term foo-fighters was born

Romulus

We have cameras nearly as efficient as telescopes, however, UFOs are always blurry.

A very high percentage are fakes, but some aren't.

Also, taking pics of moving objects isn't that easy. Many of these objects are tracked going well over 15,000mph

Romulus

Probably best trump doesn't speak for the planet

They are flat out told not to say anything. Bush had nearly the same response as obama

What's interesting is the shift in tone when the question is asked directly, from humorous to dead serious.

Very revealing in itself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom