• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romulus

You say the Radar is the irrefutable proof? The same Radar where you only need a small cloud of glitter foil to lose tracking.

You're not getting it. The pilots AND the radar reporting the incredible speed anomalies. Visual and sensory intelligence. Both are wrong in so many cases, all the time? You really think pilots and radar operators from all over the world are in on this huge hoax together? Lol. For decades? They're still reporting it today. So they just pass down the same hoax from generation to generation between radar operators and pilots? It must be some secret community of liars, because hundreds of well trained pilots and radar operators have nothing better to do. Just 70+ years of lying about the same thing.

Last edited:

Romulus

And in this 70+ years nobody managed taking a clean photo of it? It is always some blurry blobs on low resolution screens and mysterious radar signals but never a good clean photo.

Even when it is clean, "cgi doctored pic!" You just move the goalposts and completely deflect the points we were on previously. "Mysterious radar signals" when the pilot had a visual of it moving at the crazy speeds, just like the radar showed.

Last edited:
When I was young, I used to be a believer.

Nowadays I'm a lot more skeptical.

For instance, there are so many differing stories. I know people will say many stories are similar - i.e. Greys, operating table, etc - but even those stories deviate. Also in many other parts of the world, Greys don't factor in to UFO stories.

There's also a serious lack of physical evidence. There's still no credible reports of parts that have been tested that are "not of this world" so to speak. Just heresay.

One of the most compelling is that recent Navy "tic-tac" footage and that is even suspect. Suspect in the sense it might have been an optical illusion or some experimental drone albeit that would still qualify as a "UFO" by definition. Or UAP now.

It's been over 70 years since Roswell and still nothing concrete.

However....

While I remain very skeptical, I still believe SOMETHING is going on. What that 'something' is.... well your guess is as good as mine. Black Projects? Extradimensional beings? Tulpa-like phenomenon? Time travelers? Biblical angels or demons? Terrestrial beings living in hidden places? Combination of or different separate incidents of the above?

Again being older and more pessimistic, I just don't really believe outright it's aliens. There's a laundry list of why they're anything but. Regardless we may and probably will never know.

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

UK government blocks public release of smoking gun UFO for another 50 years. Well that's not cricket!

NINTCHDBPICT000613285618-1.jpg

UK government blocks public release of smoking gun UFO for another 50 years. Well that's not cricket!

I read the article.

The UFO looks like it has writing on the side of it.

I don't know the legitimacy of the Scottish Sun however.

I think if this is real, it's a human made craft. To me, it just looks terrestrial.

Again it also goes back to how so many of these stories change. This one is diamond shape, for instance, which you rarely hear about.

MilkyJoe

I read the article.

The UFO looks like it has writing on the side of it.

I don't know the legitimacy of the Scottish Sun however.

I think if this is real, it's a human made craft. To me, it just looks terrestrial.

Again it also goes back to how so many of these stories change. This one is diamond shape, for instance, which you rarely hear about.

That's a mock up of the real one that has not been released

This is a photo copy of the original

35c01906-2ae4-47e0-b62b-38585e347b70.jpg

Yeah it is really compelling especially with refusal to release information until.... 2072. lol.

So what's going on with that is hard to say but I still suspect if it is real, it's man-made.

Edit: is there somewhere where I can read the account by the hikers and/or the villagers?

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

Yeah it is really compelling especially with refusal to release information until.... 2072. lol.

So what's going on with that is hard to say but I still suspect if it is real, it's man-made.

Edit: is there somewhere where I can read the account by the hikers and/or the villagers?

All i remember from the story is they gave the photos to the press and then the MoD took them and that was it.

zeomax

when the pilot had a visual of it moving at the crazy speeds, just like the radar showed.
Ok, lets look a little bit closer of one of those pilots. The one who got a lot attention this year, David Fravor. Somebody posted this interview a few pages back.

1. At 2:43:53 he got asked can the object in the "go fast" video be a bird or a balloon. He answers no it can't be a bird because the object is colder than the water so it would be a dead bird. But he complete ignores the question can it be a balloon.

2. At 2:43:24 he describes how the gimbal works and he is saying that the camera don't do a 180° flip.
Well here is a short gif from the video and you can clearly see the whole background makes 180° spin. So the camera does a 180° flip.
pentagon_declassifiesdjke3.gif

3. At 2:45:55 he is saying that there are 5 other object . But in none of the videos can you see these other 5 objects.

4. During the whole interview he mentioned several times how incredible fast it was and what crazy flying maneuvers it did. And again not of this is visible in the videos.

In summary: He avoids questions, he don't know how the gimbal camera moves, he describes maneuvers and five other objects which are non visible in any of those videos. The only explanation he gives is "i am a trained pilot so i am right". Nope!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MrS

Romulus

Ok, lets look a little bit closer of one of those pilots. The one who got a lot attention this year, David Fravor. Somebody posted this interview a few pages back.

1. At 2:43:53 he got asked can the object in the "go fast" video be a bird or a balloon. He answers no it can't be a bird because the object is colder than the water so it would be a dead bird. But he complete ignores the question can it be a balloon.

2. At 2:43:24 he describes how the gimbal works and he is saying that the camera don't do a 180° flip.
Well here is a short gif from the video and you can clearly see the whole background makes 180° spin. So the camera does a 180° flip.
pentagon_declassifiesdjke3.gif

3. At 2:45:55 he is saying that there are 5 other object . But in none of the videos can you see these other 5 objects.

4. During the whole interview he mentioned several times how incredible fast it was and what crazy flying maneuvers it did. And again not of this is visible in the videos.

In summary: He avoids questions, he don't know how the gimbal camera moves, he describes maneuvers and five other objects which are non visible in any of those videos. The only explanation he gives is "i am a trained pilot so i am right". Nope!!

What does 5 objects not being in the vid have anything to do with your point? The government decided not to release everything, not the pilot.

And everyone remembers the comments the copilot made. "Theres a whole fleet of them!"
I'll need to dig more into the context of his answers because I notice earlier you had problems discerning points I was making. You could not put things together we were all saying, so, it's very safe to assume you're doing that here as well. No one is saying pilots are always right either. But again these reports were also seen by 3 other pilots and tracked on modern radar and even sonar(yes it went underwater).

The point about the balloon adds to what I'm saying above. It's completely absurd. He just described the crazy speeds, unlike anything he'd ever seen in the air. "But could it be a balloon though?" I wouldn't answer that question either.
"Avoided the question" lol

Last edited:

zeioIIDX

That's bullshit :( This was open case I always wanted to find out the truth to. I wanna see those photographs so bad...

We need another Gary McKinnon type computer whiz to do some hacking again.

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

That's bullshit :( This was open case I always wanted to find out the truth to. I wanna see those photographs so bad...

We need another Gary McKinnon type computer whiz to do some hacking again.

Keep looking up bro, it's more frequent than you think

MilkyJoe

1993 film called fire in the sky freaked the fuck outta me.

Sorry for random comment.

Apparently the "experience" was altered because the real experience wasn't horrific, watch an interview with Travis Walton, it was mostly having a walk around and then they put him back.

That looks like a Harrier in the background and the silhouette of the 'swing wing arrow of death' AKA the Tornado GR/F with smaller intakes.

The rumours are also true; Dave Yeeles is a big Jobby.

At what angle would that be a Tornado?
If it was banking toward the camera like the Harrier. Though I retract my statement, you're correct. It's only a half-diamond in swing-wing. so you wouldn't get the same shape on the back end

My money is on prototype plane though. The far right of the diamond isn't a point, more of 'ball' which could be a small tail-fin.

MilkyJoe

If it was banking toward the camera like the Harrier. Though I retract my statement, you're correct. It's only a half-diamond in swing-wing. so you wouldn't get the same shape on the back end

My money is on prototype plane though. The far right of the diamond isn't a point, more of 'ball' which could be a small tail-fin.

Wouldn't it be declassified by now? Why would the photo get another 50 years classified?

My philosophy with the subject is every explanation needs to be examined and scrutinised and the sighting is either debunked or remains unknown.

So I'm not being difficult, i just won't accept "swamp gas" any more than I'd accept it wasn't a planet, or a plane, or a drone. Waaaaay too many sightings are obviously normal shit. But real unknown shit deserves investigation.

Wouldn't it be declassified by now? Why would the photo get another 50 years classified?

My philosophy with the subject is every explanation needs to be examined and scrutinised and the sighting is either debunked or remains unknown.

So I'm not being difficult, i just won't accept "swamp gas" any more than I'd accept it wasn't a planet, or a plane, or a drone. Waaaaay too many sightings are obviously normal shit. But real unknown shit deserves investigation.
I agree there's loads of bollox flying around that can be easily explained, for the rest there's secret military tech

In the case of that picture i would say military tech and the reason it has been delayed 50 years is either due to a Patent, use in a highly-controversial operation or it killed someone on a test flight and they can't release the details until the widower/survivors of the crash have all passed away

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
I was just thinking what it would be like if such a thing ever happened but I would be terrified if I actually saw a UFO alien spacecraft. People like to say aliens wouldn't harm us because they were able to achieve interstellar travel but how do we know they wouldn't manipulate a relatively less intelligent race such as ourselves? I'm not saying it wouldn't be fascinating to see an alien or their spacecraft up close but I think it's only natural we would be cautious as well. However, the topic of extraterrestrial life has always interested me so feel free to share your thoughts in this thread.

Ancient Astronaut Theorists say that the aliens are essentially higher beings who view us as pets, in need of care and guidance. Yes we have been manipulated but in benevolent ways. They come back to check on us, essentially, not to wage war or whatever.

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

I agree there's loads of bollox flying around that can be easily explained, for the rest there's secret military tech

In the case of that picture i would say military tech and the reason it has been delayed 50 years is either due to a Patent, use in a highly-controversial operation or it killed someone on a test flight and they can't release the details until the widower/survivors of the crash have all passed away

Possibly, but it's been 30 years... How advanced could it be? We had F22 flight sim back then

Possibly, but it's been 30 years... How advanced could it be? We had F22 flight sim back then
TSR2 designed/built in the late 50's was using tech that wasn't seen in aircraft (Tornado) until 30 years later. And that tech was still used until they were disbanded last year/year before.

If the tech is still classified as Top Secret, like IFF systems, then it would make sense to push the release back another 50 years. Then there are some things that can't be released while we still have enemies. For example, the array configuration of the ECCM pod on the Tornado is now defunct, but the 'head' of the pod cannot be opened up outside, for fear of satellites of foreign nations (America included) seeing the configuration. It means fuck all to me or you, but the Military are paranoid and take 0 chances.

MilkyJoe

TSR2 designed/built in the late 50's was using tech that wasn't seen in aircraft (Tornado) until 30 years later. And that tech was still used until they were disbanded last year/year before.

If the tech is still classified as Top Secret, like IFF systems, then it would make sense to push the release back another 50 years. Then there are some things that can't be released while we still have enemies. For example, the array configuration of the ECCM pod on the Tornado is now defunct, but the 'head' of the pod cannot be opened up outside, for fear of satellites of foreign nations (America included) seeing the configuration. It means fuck all to me or you, but the Military are paranoid and take 0 chances.

Interesting stuff. 👍

Apparently the "experience" was altered because the real experience wasn't horrific, watch an interview with Travis Walton, it was mostly having a walk around and then they put him back.

I remember reading about that. But the commercials and ads were so damn off-putting as that as a year or so after my own sighting.

Hell, I can laugh at this now but scariest moment for me was after my family had moved into a new home back in 1999 and I wasn't aware my father had put up bright motion sensor lights above the garage rear door. I go out one night to put clothes in the wash and it lit up and I damn near freaked out there.

In a surprising social media post this past weekend, pop star Demi Lovato shared a video of an anomalous object which she believes to be a UFO and claimed that she can contact aliens. According to the musician, the remarkable footage was captured during a recent expedition to Joshua Tree alongside "a small group of loved ones" as well as longtime Coast to Coast AM guest and disclosure advocate Dr. Steven Greer. Lovato's video, which can be seen below, shows a curious-looking glowing light can be seen silently moving across the sky as Greer marvels "this is the real thing in 3D."

As part of a lengthy caption accompanying the footage, the pop star reveals that "over the past couple months I have dug deep into the science of consciousness and experienced not only peace and serenity like I’ve never known but I also have witnessed the most incredibly profound sightings both in the sky as well as feet away from me." Lovato goes on to caution that "this planet is on a very negative path towards destruction but we can change that together."

Offering a solution to this issue, she argues that "if we were to get 1% of the population to meditate and make contact, we would force our governments to acknowledge the truth about extraterrestrial life among us and change our destructive habits destroying our planet." With regards to her video, Lovato contends that "this is just some of the evidence from under the stars in the desert sky that can no longer be ignored and must be shared immediately."

Lovato wraps up her interstellar call to arms by telling her followers to download Greer's CE5 app, which he claims allows for peaceful contact with aliens, promising them that "it will teach you the protocols to connect to life form beyond our planet!" Conceding that they may not find success "on the first try," she urges them to "keep trying" because "it took me several sessions to tap into a deep enough level of meditation to make contact!"

Romulus

Last edited:

Romulus

Bizarre. I could understand 1 person confusing this with a natural phenomenon, but an entire town? Sounds like they are describing an aerial battle in the 1500s. This was also reported the Germany years before. Both mass sightings and multple objects were hanging in the air for a very long time.

Last edited:
The Amazing Randi passed away.

For those who do not know, Randi was not just a magician but also famous for debunking claims of UFOs, the paranormal, etc.

RIP Mr. Randi. While I may not have agreed with his all of his views, he gave enjoyment to the world.

Last edited:

Romulus

I posted this before but apparently now people have found that if you zoom in to the object, you can see lights blinking inside it.

MadAnon

I posted this before but apparently now people have found that if you zoom in to the object, you can see lights blinking inside it.

A piece of foam bubbles flying, falling down behind the houses and some sunlight reflecting at certain spots angles (providing sparkling effect), is now considered a UFO with flashing lights. :pie_roffles:

Last edited:

Romulus

A piece of foam bubbles flying, falling down behind the houses and some sunlight reflecting at certain spots angles (providing sparkling effect), is now considered a UFO with flashing lights. :pie_roffles:

Foam bubbles, never seen them remotely similar to this. The way its shape is maintained though the speedier portion of the flight makes no sense. Even plastic is a better explanation, and not a good one.

Last edited:

MadAnon

Foam bubbles, never seen them remotely similar to this. The way its shape is maintained though the speedier portion of the flight makes no sense. Even plastic is a better explanation, and it's not good at all.
Are you serious?

Look at that UFO at 00:50 with flashing lights inside it. 🤡

But obviously it's impossible that those are some bubbles floating and sparkling because of sunlight.

Looks like a bubble cloud, floats/falls like one, sparkls like one. Conclusion - it's an alien craft disguised as a bubble cloud.

Last edited:

Romulus

Are you serious?

Look at that UFO at 00:50 with flashing lights inside it. 🤡

But obviously it's impossible that those are some bubbles floating and sparkling because of sunlight.

Looks like a bubble cloud, floats/falls like one, sparkls like one. Conclusion - it's an alien craft disguised as a bubble cloud.

That looks absolutely nothing like the video. Looks about as expected and I'd seen those before.
I still think plastic is a better explanation seeing that. A guy posted a debunking video that was a far better argument than what you're making, and, of course he was equally convinced. :)

Last edited:

zeomax

Are you serious?
Remember his UFO video from last year? A piece of junk from the ISS that imitates clouds and changing form.

MadAnon

That looks absolutely nothing like what's in the video. Like looks about as expected and I'd seen those before.
So first you say it has flashing lights in it that I proved can be a bubble cloud sparkling. Then you said it maintained structure like no bubble cloud can. I proved you wrong.

I mean Occam's razor says it's obviously an alien with flashing lights inside it, instead of a bubble cloud you haven't normally seen before.

Last edited:

Romulus

I mean Occam's razor says it's obviously an alien with flashing lights inside it.

I just expected a better example. Never said it was "omg 100% aliens!!" like you're trying to portray for a forced argument, just thought it was very interesting.

Romulus

So first you say it has flashing lights in it that I proved can be a bubble cloud sparkling. Then you said it maintained structure like no bubble cloud can. I proved you wrong.

The sunlight part I'm not sure what you're saying, I'd already seen that argument and could go either way. It It's likely foam because the shape is wildly erratic, then consistent during flight.

MadAnon

The sunlight part I'm not sure what you're saying, I'd already seen that argument and could go either way. It It's likely foam because the shape is wildly erratic, then consistent during flight.
It's pointless to argue with you after reading this. That's like seeing obvious aircraft navigation lights blinking at night and still claim it could go either way - either a plane or an alien craft with similar light patterns. You are so deep into your beliefs that even obvious sunlight caused sparkling equals "could go either way" response.

Last edited:

Romulus

It's pointless to argue with you after reading this. That's like seeing obvious aircraft navigation lights blinking at night and still claim it could go either way - either a plane or an alien craft with similar light patterns.

Well, why even post at all here? That alone proves you have a "need" to be right.

I'm stopping drugs next week -addict

Saying something could go either way just means I don't know because you did a bad job of proving anything at all here. pretending to look like something is done in nature and even by the military. But, you'll be back to explain why that's wrong and it's really "foam" even after claiming "you're done."

Last edited:

Romulus

I've seen these cigar shaped objects interacting with orbs in about 10 other vids. This one is even more bizzarre because the cigar portion changes shape and divides.

I've seen these cigar shaped objects interacting with orbs in about 10 other vids. This one is even more bizzarre because the cigar portion changes shape and divides.

Ah the old...."amazing what is this..ok its been 3 seconds ill just stop filming now". If you saw that would you stop filming until you saw how these things dispersed. Forget that you see no buildings or scale...nope just stops filming.....when i see a video and you dont see these things to completion then they are prob nothing.

Btw i believe Fravor......but you never see these "orb" videos people post suddenly accelerate faster then any man made machine or suddenly change direction with impossible recourse...they are always just wiggling or gently floating...like flairs or rain drops going down a window.

Romulus

Ah the old...."amazing what is this..ok its been 3 seconds ill just stop filming now". If you saw that would you stop filming until you saw how these things dispersed. Forget that you see no buildings or scale...nope just stops filming.....when i see a video and you dont see these things to completion then they are prob nothing.

Btw i believe Fravor......but you never see these "orb" videos people post suddenly accelerate faster then any man made machine or suddenly change direction with impossible recourse...they are always just wiggling or gently floating...like flairs or rain drops going down a window.

It's just a video. Idk what it is. The problem is these videos range from "not long enough/grainy" to, or if its compelling and lengthy "eh, must be cgi."
It's just you have people that want not to believe or to believe, and their opinions are subconsciously swayed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom