• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

According to Venture Beat Pikmin 3 Deluxe Coming Soon

Jooxed

Gold Member

G5OW7No.png

Saber

Gold Member
I only one I care for is the first Pikmin.

But if 3D Mario remasters includes Mario 64 DS and Mario 3D Land then I'm all for it.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Pigmen 3 is on my short list of remasters that would almost make me happy as a new game. It's beautiful, incredibly well-crafted and musically scored, and absolutely deserves a chance to shine, off of the Wii U.

Virex

Banned
At this point Nintendo should just rename the the Switch to Nintendo Port. But while they are at it. Can we have a Switch port of Pandora's Tower, Xenoblade Chronicles X and The Last Story. I own them on Wii and Wii U. But might as well Port them while they're at it.

Last edited:
I loved Pikmin 3 as I used the Gamelad as a Mini Map and the Wii Remote/Nunchuck for the heavy lifting over the 3 characters and the Switch port will sadly lose this perk. :(

Airola

Wii U has been all but scrubbed from history. Newer collectors can safely ignore it, because its critical library is essentially all on switch.

NO!
Game & Wario and Wii Party U!
GAME & WARIO AND WII PARTY U!!

If they for whatever reason will turn out to be traitors too, in the end I will stand along with Funky Barn, and with half regret will accept Game Party Champions and Rabbids Land with us. We'll be the special olympics everyone has to take seriously and no-one is allowed laugh at!

Top Bottom