• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4chan rumour on upcoming Xbox events and new game reveals

oldergamer

Lol hyperbole much? Sony is silent on ps5 because the ps4 STILL have games coming out why would they fuck themselves? Xbox is so loud because they have nothing left to say they have to talk about the only thing they got which is the xsx. Like how hard is that to comprehend? Not only that but the rumor is sony has a show lined up for June no? A show which will most likely show not only first party games but new ones like The narrative that Sony is scared or behind is ridiculous.
Dont be a fool. Nobody said sony was scared. The rumors of heat issues, and a high cost are out there. I do think they are behind. They should have shown the console by now. I like i said before, this has vibes of the ps3 launch

Last edited:
If we get to July and there's still nothing then it's time to panic. For now, just watch the PS5 games you'll be getting at the XBOX event.

1582064286609.jpg

Don't you guys ever get tired?

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Dont be a fool. Nobody said sony was scared. The rumors of heat issues, and a high cost are out there. I do think they are behind. They should have shown the console by now. I like i said before, this has vibes of the ps3 launch

Nah. Sony are just building up the hype slowly. We've already heard a lot about the PS5 as it is. They're just saving the rest for a summer blow out before launch.

Top Bottom