• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

46K Ps5 on Amazon later today

v_iHuGi

Banned
6k for actual players, 40k for scalpers with multiple accounts.

As more & more stocks arrives, scalpers will be afraid to buy in bulk because they might not be able to sell them anymore.

You can see here that prices have come down dramatically, remember there were people paying 1200€ for a Ps5, now they're as high as 700€.

Last edited:

turtlepowa

Banned
As more & more stocks arrives, scalpers will be afraid to buy in bulk because they might not be able to sell them anymore.

You can see here that prices have come down dramatically, remember there were people paying 1200€ for a Ps5, now they're as high as 700€.

You can still make easy 150-200 bucks, also Easter is coming. And where is the risc? You can send it back to Amazon for 30 days.

Yeah refund policies are huge help for scalping bussiness. The other thing is credit cards.

You can pretty much freeze someone else money with 0 risk for a chance to make few hundred bucks extra.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
46K is a small amount?

I think this might be up for a few minutes at least.

turtlepowa

Banned
46K is a small amount?

I think this might be up for a few minutes at least.
Germany had 15k yesterday and it was over within minutes although there was a bug. You got an error unless you first put it on your wish list and bought it from there and not too many people knew that. Without that bug i guess it would have been seconds.

Last edited:

kyoji

You guys interested in getting one need to follow a playstation 5 restock account on twitter that tracks inventory, pretty easy to get one if you do it this way as it tracks multiple sites and most of these sites like walmart bestbuy etc now have anti bot protection. is it 100% guaranteed no? but you can get one if you follow alerts this way over the course of a few days. I was able to get 2, one pre ordered the 2nd 2 weeks after launch as my travel spare all thanks to following live trackers.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Hello guys, just a heads up from me here in Portugal, if you are in the States, Amazon will have a small 46K Ps5 stock ready to sell in a few hours.

What about in Portugal itself my friend? Can I ask you how you keep tabs of possible restock?

Last edited:

v_iHuGi

Banned
What about in Portugal itself my friend? Can I ask you how you keep tabs of possible restock?

I know guys who have high positions at some chains but I'm not able to provide that information in a specific manner.

But the reason I've my Ps5 is because one of them.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
I know guys who have high positions at some chains but I'm not able to provide that information in a specific manner.

But the reason I've my Ps5 is because one of them.

Knowing the right folks helps a lot in these cases. I'll just have to keep looking, they're keeping stock pretty scarse around here.

Tfault

Currently in stock at Playstation Direct (US). Allowed me to add to basket and enter payment details.

Unfortunately I'm in UK so stopped at that point. Will need to be patient :messenger_pensive:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Germany had 15k yesterday and it was over within minutes although there was a bug. You got an error unless you first put it on your wish list and bought it from there and not too many people knew that. Without that bug i guess it would have been seconds.

holy shit

fucking bots 😡

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights

It's a small amount for a PlayStation.

So, this is the 2nd batch for Amazon this month.

cLUy5Xq.png
Now that yall mention it, I dont even remember getting any alerts for March 3rd. I got mine delivered March 1 from Sams, but I was still checking for drops for a few days. I'm in the US.

Dayum....lol.

You guys interested in getting one need to follow a playstation 5 restock account on twitter that tracks inventory, pretty easy to get one if you do it this way as it tracks multiple sites and most of these sites like walmart bestbuy etc now have anti bot protection. is it 100% guaranteed no? but you can get one if you follow alerts this way over the course of a few days. I was able to get 2, one pre ordered the 2nd 2 weeks after launch as my travel spare all thanks to following live trackers.

Yup, live trackers for the win. I was using a Twitch stream, and it helped alot. Got thru PS Direct a few times. My own errors made me miss out.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Not buying a PS5 at this time
I put money big money into gaming before (Alienware) but a console is something you go out to the store for and bring the damn thing home you go the Amazon route and you get delivery delays, takes the fun out, open packages etc. Sony wonders what we want?
Ps5 availability.

Yeah and it wasn't 15k. Maybe 5k
Was just a rumor anyways.

Amazon should add captchas in the ordering process. Our second biggest online seller here in Japan is using captchas, although it is also nearly impossible to get one, I can confirm that it is possible with much luck for a human to get one there.
But yeah, it’s hard to get one here also and I can understand why, we have some small shops here where you just bring the PS5 and they buy from you at a higher price (I think they sell then to China), so of course even people who don’t want one will try to get one.

bigedole

Did they ever become available to purchase or are we still waiting? I'm looking for a digital edition myself.

definietly looking at the page and refreshing, especially since I'm working in front of the computer at home anyway. but seeing there really isn't that many must have games at the moment, I'm not going to be too bend out of shape if I end up not able to get one right now.

Where? I go on amazon and the official ps5 listing doesn't have a buy or price it has "Available from these sellers" which leads to a bunch of listings all starting at the low low price of "976.99" and going up to 1000 and up. Sorry not paying that, I won't pay one penny more than msrp.

I'll stick to Switch and pc until sony gets its house in order.

Top Bottom