• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014-15 TV Cancellations: Under the Dome canned, what will CBS do with CG cows next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNT loves to cancel stuff.

They did the same with Southland.

Which in my opinion is one of the best cop shows.

Yeah, I loved Southland. Was really disappointed when they decided to call it a day.

Not so much for Dallas, but I will miss Jordana and Julie. Hope they pop up in something decent relatively soon.

abundant

Dude, Arrow premiered to a 1.3.

Flash is one DC's most popular and well known heroes and the positive buzz is very strong with this one.

You do know that a 2.0 or higher would make the Flash the highest rated show in CW's history? It's not going to happen.

anaron

You do know that a 2.0 or higher would make the Flash the highest rated show in CW's history? It's not going to happen.
You act like that's hard. Lol

My realistic/safe prediction is somewhere around 1.6-8 but I can easily see this doing better.

The Flash 1.5. Changing that to 2.2 in the 18-49 with at least 5M viewers. At least that's what I'm hoping from all the hype and attention it's gotten.

abundant

My realistic/safe prediction is somewhere around 1.6-8 but I can easily see this doing better.

You're still vastly overestimating it. Remember this is the CW where anything above a 1.0 is seen as a huge success. What you're predicting, even with your realistic adjustments, would shatter records within CW and is quite frankly unrealistic.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Flash: 1.6

Somehow I think I'm being overly positive...

DarkFlow

Banned

It is hard, or it would have happened already. The CW Avg's a 0.3, and less then a million viewers, there's almost no chance that Flash hits a 2.0. That would likely take everyone that has every watched the CW to watch this one show.

DarkFlow

Banned
The Flash - 9.99

uKuBunO.gif

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Nice to see so many people getting into the prediction game
now that most of the shows have already premiered :/
Although I love these topics, I don't know enough to do proper predictions, as evidenced by my Flash number above :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom