• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Logan’ Director Says He’s Working On a Black and White Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody kiss in this movie?

fred-savage-the-princess-bride-650x330.jpg

Newman96

I going to see this tomorrow but I am curious what this does that other comic book movies haven't? I am just curious what the mold is ?

It puts much more focus on who Logan and Charles are for me than most superhero movies do. It's gritty, brutal and everything a Wolverine movie should be. You're in for a treat!

Confirmation.

I think it even surprised everyone to the degree that there is a kind of a running assumption that black and white is a turnoff for most people. It caused such an extreme reaction, and so much appreciation for these pictures, and then people immediately wondering if the film itself was going to be in black and white, and so we are giving it a whirl, and I think the Blu-ray will come out with a pass on it. I think it will be a very handsome black and white version of the picture.

Takuan

After having seen the movie... I really don't see the point of this, except maybe to add an additional incentive for people to buy the special edition Blu-Ray when it comes out.

After having seen the movie... I really don't see the point of this, except maybe to add an additional incentive for people to buy the special edition Blu-Ray when it comes out.

People said the same thing about Mad Max, but I think those people aren't the target of these special features. I, for one, am down.

creatchee

I'd kinda like to see them do a "Fade to Black and White" version like what was done with Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. I think it could really match the film's themes and tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom