• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

James Mangold Says Dafne Keen’s Laura Could Return

Link.

Alamo Drafthouse and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment tonight hosted a special big screen presentation of James Mangold‘s Logan Noir, a black and white version of the film that will be included on the Logan‘s DVD, Blu-ray and 4K releases on May 23. Following the feature presentation was a Q&A with star Hugh Jackman, producer Hutch Parker and Mangold himself. While Jackman reiterated that he’s done playing Wolverine, the question was raised as to whether or not Mangold would like to see Dafne Keen one day reprise her role as Laura/X23. Although it sounds like the character’s return is not a sure thing, Mangold confirms that there have been repeated conversations with the studio about exactly that.

“Anything’s possible,” says Mangold. “I’ve certainly talked to them about it. I even talked to them about it before we made the movie. I thought she was just such a great character, but with what Dafne did, I think that certainly that’s possible.”

Lock if old.

Sorry to derail this a little bit but 'May 23rd'? I pre-ordered the 4k Blu Ray in the UK and it said it wouldn't release till July.

Would love to see her back though, she's a phenomenal actress.

Fury451

Banned
Very talented actress. Would love to see her take up the Wolverine mantle, but they should probably wait a few years if that was going to be the case

If they ever recast X-23 I will be so annoyed that I might post on GAF about it and use several expletives. You hear that, FOX? Don't you dare.

Top Bottom