• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutroy

Mumford and Sons slay our faves it seems

I was going to post asking if anyone had listened to it here. In terms of the album, it's pretty similar to their first, which is what most of the reviews are saying. I could listen to them all day though, so it wasn't an issue for me.
Weird. I don't know why Rihanna is so much more popular in the UK.
We seem to like club songs more than the US (judging by charts) so that's probably why.

4QoP3.png

You betta WERK

...Upon making this discovery:

ibrZwa42vmLFPm.gif

Trigger

I was going to post asking if anyone had listened to it here. In terms of the album, it pretty similar to their first, which is what most of the reviews are saying. I could listen to them all day though, so it wasn't an issue for me.

I still haven't listened to all of the first album. Mumford and Sons did slay me with their cover of Cousins tho, and I love their singles.

Umbrella is overrated imo.

Thats not to say it didnt slay me upon release tho.

Umbrella was actually really fucking annoying a the time of its release. It's only after the 24/7 radio saturation of the song was over, and I happened to "catch" the song somewhere, that I started to appreciate it.

It's still a little "naggy", but I like it.

Edit: oh lord people praising Unfaithful. Now that was, is and always will be an annoying song. Glad its been forgotten by just about everyone. Rihanna shouldn't do ballads, her voice is just grating.

Kyon

Banned
Think so but I am pretty sure they were on different albums and there was a gap.

Thats what I say to myself whenever someone tells me Britney is relevant again.

*runs*

Awwww Poor Dat #Neaux1curr

That's why she was on the highest rated show last week right? Try again baboon

Mau ®

Even Rihanna is not here for Unfaithful. She largely neglects her first two mixtapes tbh

Tho she should perform Pon De Replay & If its loving you want tbqfh

Kyon

Banned
Its telling that X Factor ratings went DOWN from last season with her on the lineup.

Chhh boo I don't STAN Xfactor I Stan GODNEY. She is getting Dat pay check and doing this out of BOREDOM. DEAL with the Queen still getting a bigger pay check than ALL THE REALITY GURLS in the GAME.

*giggles*

Works every time

Didn't know getting your ass DRAGGED to the pits of HELL was a laughing matter

Chhh boo I don't STAN Xfactor I Stan GODNEY. She is getting Dat pay check and doing this out of BOREDOM. DEAL with the Queen still getting a bigger pay check than ALL THE REALITY GURLS in the GAME.

Didn't know getting your ass DRAGGED to the pits of HELL was a laughing matter

It is when its this much fun :D

botty

Banned
I'm surprised Wafflecakes is posting in here so frequently. What with his disdain for pop gaf, and how pressed he has been about us slowing down his computer.

One thing that drives me nuts is popgaf. I am fine with them mucking up their thread with hundreds of GIFs per page and no actual text because apparently their GIFs speak for them. However, when they invade other threads I can innocently click said thread and my computer and internet slow to a crawl as it struggles with the GIF load. Then once loaded and I can browse I realize there is no text at all but instead a page of Christina licking her lips and Mariah jiggling her boobs. That is not discussion................

Insane that they removed animated Avatars yet they still let that shit go on.

(hell I think most GIF only posts are not helpful in all contexts....they generally lead to a couple pages of people quoting said GIFs))

I wonder how many other gaffers are closet pop gaf stans.

ib20VXdwgoEPd8.gif

I'm surprised Wafflecakes is posting in here so frequently. What with his disdain for pop gaf, and how pressed he has been about us slowing down his computer.

I wonder how many other gaffers are closet pop gaf stans.

ib20VXdwgoEPd8.gif

lol I like the stuff they talk about. Just not the way they do it. Gif spamming, and meme's aren't my thing.

My interest in music discussion drives me here.

Delio

Guys I have a question. I should wait till the single is actually on itunes before I make a thread about it right? Yes Im making the plunge and making a 1D thread for their single and I am prepared to fight the evils of OT for it.

Trigger

Ellie is perfection. Why isn't the album out now?

3eWmm.gif

Guys I have a question. I should wait till the single is actually on itunes before I make a thread about it right? Yes Im making the plunge and making a 1D thread for their single and I am prepared to fight the evils of OT for it.

Isn't the single already out? I'd wait until it is so that there's actual music to center a discussion around. I'll be there to stan Zayn.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Is it on YT? If so then I'd say go for it. But tbh you're going to get the worst reception ever.

Should just make it imo.

Plenty of 1D fans around. Plus isn't the video already out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom