• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

xtinatve5k7k.gif

<3

Flawless.

RubyFaith

Gangnam style is a pretty huge pop song, and you guys are pop fans, so you know when his next single is out?

He's working on some English malarky with JB's company, date uncertain. You'll be underwhelmed if you're expecting anything like OGS again. I'd suggest listening to his previous Korean music if you want something close to it. Right Now is better than OGS imo.

Mau ®

World Wide iTunes Chart for Today:

#2 Rihanna - Diamonds (19118 pts)
#3 Taylor Swift - Begin Again (16316 pts)
#14 Ke$ha - Die Young (9842 pts)

Yasss Rih slay them WW!!!!

And yes Psy is #1 lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Okay, I've had my nights sleep. Awake now. I assume this whole Diamond nonsense has blown over?

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Diamonds is...alright. It would be infinitely better without the annoying as fuck "Shine bright like a diamond" line. That alone stopped me from buying it on iTunes.

royalan

When will your CORPULENT, OVER-FED pig fave release a flawless single and donate all the profits to charity?

is5LrU0baShtZ.gif

Jesus Christ, what voodoo makeup and hair perfection. Did she fire her stylist after her divorce or something?

While your equestrian fave donating the meager proceeds from her HEW? single to charity is nothing to scoff at, I don't think it compares to the years and MILLIONS Charitina Givinglera has raised with Yum!.

Since 2009, Aguilera has served as a global spokesperson for Yum! Brands’ World Hunger Relief effort, and since her involvement, $80 million has been raised for the World Food Programme (WFP) and other hunger relief agencies. She’s also an ambassador for WFP and has traveled with the organization to Haiti and Guatemala on relief trips.

U did try tho.

iTVoxjDDSufjM.gif

Yes, she raised that $80 million all on her own, during her extremely limited free time away from the microwave. Certainly.

That's like saying Leona raised £70 million for Sport Relief since her involvement with the organization in 2008.

HlyXN.gif

RubyFaith

So there I was. Doing the dishes when all of a sudden this voice crept into my head saying

How DARE you talk about anyone's head when your weave be looking like "All my life I had to fight"?

I was done.

Kyon

Banned
I know Gaga purposely gained weight tbh. All for Dat promo when she magically loses all of it and becomes unhealthy crack skinny again for ARTPOP.

Edit: Kii @ Ke$ha passing Diamonds and being #3 what kind of out of no where stealth cockblock?

royalan

The fact that she's saying Diplo had nothing to do with her mixtape when he produced "Fuck Up the Fun" instantly casts doubt on everything she said and makes this a half-assed read.

Azealia should just let it go before she pisses off more people in the process.

Majmun

So, about Diamonds...

My conclusion is that it's Rihanna's worst 1st single coming from a new album. It took me a few listens, but yeah. That's it.

The beginning of the track is great. But it gets pretty boring aftewards.

/unbiased tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom