• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Yes Im making the plunge and making a 1D thread for their single and I am prepared to fight the evils of OT for it.

i5K193reEznwJ.gif

royalan

MUNCHI: KING OF TWITTER DRAGGING!

Edit: Ellie has the most fucking awkward live adlibs I have ever heard, and she looks really awkward doing them.

Trigger

MUNCHI: KING OF TWITTER DRAGGING!

Edit: Ellie has the most fucking awkward live adlibs I have ever heard, and she looks really awkward doing them.

I didn't realize that he was sort of cute.

something something I got a few things he can munch something something

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
ended Azealia's career before it even had a chance to begin.

iAud9jucf7ICV.gif

I don't know why you barbz are all so pressed over Azealia tbh, Minaj is making chart music and Azealia is making music that probably isn't going to chart anytime soon. I think there's room for more than one female rapper in the music biz.

Trigger

I don't know why you barbz are all so pressed over Azealia tbh, Minaj is making chart music and Azealia is making music that probably isn't going to chart anytime soon. I think there's room for more than one female rapper in the music biz.

The Illuminati doesn't want that. For whatever reason, when two big female rappers exist they must clash at some point. It's like Highlander but with beats. There can only be one.

botty

Banned

Oh, we're pressed?
4p0Y7.gif

Did you forget how the Azealia stans were claiming she would punch Nicki out the game?
4p0Y7.gif

I like some of Azealia's music, but nicki's fans/stans wouldn't be dragging her for filth if shots weren't fired first.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oh, we're pressed?
4p0Y7.gif

Did you forget how the Azealia stans were claiming she would punch Nicki out the game?
4p0Y7.gif

I like some of Azealia's music, but nicki's fans/stans wouldn't be dragging her for filth if shots weren't fired first.

Regardless of who fired the first shots, the last line of your post is not true and you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom