• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ys Memoire: The Oath in Felghana to Receive PS4 and PS5 Release With Chinese and Korean Support

GJPnPZMakAA8NQa

Clouded Leopard Entertainment announced that Ys Memoire: The Oath in Felghana will be released on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on May 23, 2024, the same day as the Japanese release.

A physical release, a Music From Ys III Reprint Edition, will also be available early. It features reversible key art with the original PC release.
Ys Memoire: The Oath in Felghana boasts selectable character portraits from the original Felghana and newly drawn ones, a Turbo Mode, full voice acting and narration, and the choice between three variations of the soundtrack. Throughout this chronicle of Adol Christin’s adventures, he explores the home region of his travel companion, Dogi.

The central city, Redmont, is suffering from financial straits under its ruler, and Chester, the brother of Dogi’s childhood friend, Elena, has seemingly gone rogue to support this treacherous monarch. The game is the second to utilize the Napishtim engine, comprising challenging boss battles and transparent skill progression depicted via magic and experience levels.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Y'3 is my all time favorite y's game. I do not like this remake of such a classic. 👎

Mr Hyde

Fuck yeah. I love Ys and I haven't played this one yet. Physical edition too. Big W for Ys fans! Now they need to release Napishtim.

Last edited:
Top Bottom