• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your thoughts about Nintendo Switch so far?

MAtgS

Switch Lite pisses me off with its inability to dock. It would be inherently the superior model to get (unless you're someone who actually uses split joy-con tablet mode multiplayer regularly, but who's really doing that?) if it did: a handheld that's actually portable & doesn't make me feel like a fool for taking out in public. But I also like docked mode & wish to continue using it. Nintendo was too damn scared about killing the OG sales that they ruined the better model.

That & joystick drift, that's also a deal-breaker on the Lite.

Love it better then the vita in every way I think most of the negative attitude and down playing of the switch comes from new gen playstation fans. The vita sucked the system barely had any games for the longest of times everything on the system at launch and even after was over priced. Nothing on the vita was usable on the ps3, remote play nope, cross play nope, BC nope, party chat nope. Plus with the switch I dont have to go a re map constrolls every time I want to play a new games I can go froom doom to Fire emblem to Fast racing rmx to Mario kart to Under night and guilty gear and I didnt have to dig in menus to re map the back touch pad to the O button.

The fact that you can play games like Xenoblade,BOTW,Fire emblem and other big games on the go on a very good size screen is massive. Are the ports for the system a bit high depends most of the ports on the switch are full games Witcher 3 has all the DLC, Diablo same thing, FFX HD,FF12 and FF7 are the final Japanese versions and not the upscaled US ps2 version ps4 and ps3 got. But over all the switch Is a great combination of the wiiu, and 3ds.

Moogle11

Banned
Switch Lite pisses me off with its inability to dock. It would be inherently the superior model to get (unless you're someone who actually uses split joy-con tablet mode multiplayer regularly, but who's really doing that?) if it did: a handheld that's actually portable & doesn't make me feel like a fool for taking out in public. But I also like docked mode & wish to continue using it. Nintendo was too damn scared about killing the OG sales that they ruined the better model.

Yeah I love my Switch Lite as I found my original too heavy and bulky to do much handheld gaming with. Was giving me wrist and hand pain. I was disappointed it couldn't Dock though.

At least when it was announced and after I still semi-begrudgingly bought one. That said, it's become moot as I haven't used the docked Switch for anything but Ring Fit Adventure since getting the Lite. I've realized I just prefer playing things like DQ11, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Mario Maker, most indies etc. on a portable. They're great games to play while having sports etc. on in the back ground, or chilling out in the deck or back yard. I'm not playing them for the graphics at all so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything not playing on the TV, and that saves my TV gaming time for the more graphical showcase type games on PS4 and PC, co-op online games with friends etc.

I'm sure I'll play docked again for things like BOTW2, Metroid Prime 4 on the big screen, but a lot of the things I play on Nintendo just feel better in portable mode to me. Still wish I could dock the Lite so I could have ditched my old one though. Not sure I'd get much for it since it has some screen damage (a bright spot from a drop, not terrible but noticeable) and broken plastic around the fan from the same drop.

I've not had joycon drift problems with my launch OG or Lite yet, but it definitely worries me with the build in sticks on the Lite.

Moogle11

Banned
So Switch doesn't even have to be a good handheld ? Being the only handheld already seals the deal.

I mean it has it's flaws, but for people who can only primarily game on handhelds of course they're going to be damn happy just to have that option still with no one else interested in that market. Nothing wrong with them loving it despite those flaws, of which many are subjective and not things that bother everyone who uses it.

Like I think the OG is too big/heavy and hurts my wrist, but others have no issues playing hours on it pain free. Some people think it has too few games, others are drowning in things they want to play. Battery life isn't great, especially on the OG, but may are just playing portable at home as other people hoard the TV etc.

I know you think your comment is original, but it isn't. Eventually every discussion about Nintendo devolves about how evil they are and how they're fans are more prone to deny the horrible truth than the true and honest Sony fans or whatever absolutely moronic shit you're implying. Truth is, corporations are evil by default. None of them want what's best for you, it's only about maximizing profits and that's part of our life. We're all adults here, we know how the world works. When people defend Nintendo, it's about their creative output which has been unmatched for nearly 40 years. Nobody enjoys their business acumen or whatever, but rather their games and the hardware to play these games. So yeah, I know you think you're styling on fools, but you're offering a really stale bad take that doesn't reflect how Nintendo fans view the company.
This is hilarious to me, Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, rinse and repeat for 30 years. Add few others on the side and you’re good to go. So....much.....creativity.

I never played Animal Crossing or heard about it until, obviously, recently but I noticed New Horizons is basically same game as 8 year old one New Leaf, just not pixelated this time. You imagine it would be bigger, better, etc, you know, like pretty much any other franchise after such a long hiatus but no. Just a few minor details after 8 years, it’s the same game basically.

Nintendo is making a mockery of contemporary game development where 10s or hundreds of people are working 12 hours a day every day to fine tune every detail in their beautiful crafted worlds and complex game mechanics. Photo realism, motion capture, AI, ray-tracing etc.......Nintendo is laughing all the way to the bank at that.

Let‘s be honest here, it’s console mostly for parents with kids young enough not to play latest CoD or GTA, WOMEN (Resetera blew the whistle yesterday with stats that show AC has majority female audience - practically first in gaming history) and maybe older people that enjoy colorfulness and simplicity of their games.

That’s all fair but that’s why nobody is even trying to compete with them nor are they competing with others. They are having terrible consumer practices and are not pushing this medium forward one iota. Living off on their brand name recognition, not hard work like others.

I was never saying Sony or Microsoft are angels but compared to NN, they kinda are.

T-Square

it's exactly what I wanted since the Vita was released, console games on the go. I think it makes the most sense as a console today. a little weak in the "fight for the living room" but a very strong play for the 3 feet right in front of everyone's faces. you know where everyone is now, even sitting in said living room.

This is hilarious to me, Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, rinse and repeat for 30 years. Add few others on the side and you’re good to go. So....much.....creativity.

I never played Animal Crossing or heard about it until, obviously, recently but I noticed New Horizons is basically same game as 8 year old one New Leaf, just not pixelated this time. You imagine it would be bigger, better, etc, you know, like pretty much any other franchise after such a long hiatus but no. Just a few minor details after 8 years, it’s the same game basically.

Nintendo is making a mockery of contemporary game development where 10s or hundreds of people are working 12 hours a day every day to fine tune every detail in their beautiful crafted worlds and complex game mechanics. Photo realism, motion capture, AI, ray-tracing etc.......Nintendo is laughing all the way to the bank at that.

Let‘s be honest here, it’s console mostly for parents with kids young enough not to play latest CoD or GTA, WOMEN (Resetera blew the whistle yesterday with stats that show AC has majority female audience - practically first in gaming history) and maybe older people that enjoy colorfulness and simplicity of their games.

That’s all fair but that’s why nobody is even trying to compete with them nor are they competing with others. They are having terrible consumer practices and are not pushing this medium forward one iota. Living off on their brand name recognition, not hard work like others.

I was never saying Sony or Microsoft are angels but compared to NN, they kinda are.

Friend I have no desire to answer to imbecility. Produce something that's a bit more rational than calling the Switch a console for women as a derogatory and maybe we can talk.

MagnesG

Banned

Ooh this post is a literal goldmine, top tier clown right here.:messenger_ok:

Pimpbaa

My favorite Nintendo console in a long time. I play it almost as much as I do my ps4 pro. I think I'm looking forward towards Zelda Breath of the Darkness and Octopath Traveler 2 more than the PS5. Although that may change when I start seeing some games for the PS5.

D.Final

Banned

For a good price Switch has a pretty great lineup today.
They just need more exclusive

Mokrawr

Banned
There is no online service we pay for. Nintendo is instead strong-arming us into buying into their retro games subscription by gating online play behind it.

Most people don't think too much in to paying $20/year for the "online service" since the competing platforms charge $60. However, it's obvious Microsoft and Sony take a portion of that $60 and use it to support and improve their online infrastructure. Nintendo does not use their online service funds to enhance online. Not even a little bit.

We pay $20 yearly for Nintendo roms. Nothing more.

More than that, there’s a lack of good, new ARPGs on the Switch, like Elder Scrolls Online, World of Warcraft...

You might argue that’s enough but all these games have been available on other systems before (MHGU being somewhat of an exception).

Having played all these games before, they just can’t continuously scratch the itch for the 3rd or 4th time.

Considering I don't really care about 1st party nintentdo besides 3 franchises... "what , blasphemy!!!" Yeah that's right.
Main tier Mario games (Odyssey)
Zelda (BOTW, Hyrule Warriors, links awakening)
Fire Emblem
(Metroid, Punch Out, and Advanced wars too, but they don't make them anymore).

Everything else is 3rd party, AAA, indie and ports from other systems.

The fact that I can play Diablo3, Skyrim, Dark Souls 2, Civ6 (with dlc), City Skylines, Baldurs Gate 1/2, Torment/Icewind dale, FF7,8,9,10,12 , Dragons Dogma, Saints row 3, Red Faction Guerilla, Valkyria Chronicles 1 /4 , Ys8, Doom 1,2,3,2016,64, Dragon Quest 1-3, 11s, Disgaea 1,4,5, Prison Architect, Witcher 3, Two point hospital, Divinity OS 2, Dead Cells, Risk or rain2, binding of issac, children of morta, Sega Genesis classics, SNES and NES games, Trials of mana, Resident evil 1,4,5,6,rev1/2, Everspace, Terraria, Dragon Quest builders 2, Stardew Valley, etc...………..

A sliver of my switch library, all on the go or tv.
I have a 400gb card and about 25 physical cart games.
TO me the switch is everything I wanted from Nintendo.
Games focused, no bullshit and back to NES era 3rd party support. The NES and Snes were the last gens to have good 3rd party support.

I also like the fact that I don't have to invest into a dedicated portable this gen. Last 2 gens I bought both sony and Nintendo portables and games (psp/vita - ds/3ds) They all rocked but man it got pricey. Althoguh I do miss the cheaper games, the switch tax burns.
It's nice because now I can choose if I want a game on PS4 or Switch, and some games I double dip if I already have them on PC/PS4 and want a portable copy.
For example. In May I am getting 3 games that I own on ps4 already. Xcom2, Bioshock collection and borderlands collection.

Bottom line switch rocks!!! I can play AAA games on the toilet with no lag (vita remote play had lag), and chill out on the back patio and play after work.

More than that, there’s a lack of good, new ARPGs on the Switch, like Elder Scrolls Online, World of Warcraft...

You might argue that’s enough but all these games have been available on other systems before (MHGU being somewhat of an exception).

Having played all these games before, they just can’t continuously scratch the itch for the 3rd or 4th time.
You say ARPGS and you listed MMos , totally different genre. ARPGS on Switch == Diablo 3, Titan Quest, Torchlight 2, Children of morta, Victor Vran, I would even count Skyrim in that camp (as it is lacking much of the rp).

I would love POE, Grim dawn, and some new arpgs, but other systems aren't getting any new ones either, so there is that.
as for mmos, ehhh, hasn't been my thing since everquest2/Lotro/conan… Too time consuming where you don't play other games as the subscription and busy work keeps you in just that game.

Last edited:

Roufianos

I barely play it to be honest. Zelda was one of the best games I've ever played and had me hooked but I've only really enjoyed Odyssey and Tropical Freeze since then.

Pokemon was massively disappointing and one of the laziest games I've ever played. Luigi's Mansion is pretty fun I guess but haven't been motivated to get back to it.

Stuff like Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem doesn't interest me.

Saruhashi

Banned

Just want to point out that on a forum where we are discussing videogames there is a guy who reckons that Super Mario Bros (1985) is pretty much the same as Super Mario World (1990), which is the same as Super Mario 64 (1996) and so on. :)

This is presented as a valid opinion for our consideration.
Like this is a take on gaming that is presented to us completely unironically.

Yes. Super Mario Galaxy is pretty much the same game as Super Mario Bros 3. Rinse and repeat. They're basically the same thing. No creativity at all.
Plus have you ever noticed how Link to the Past, Ocarina or Time, Wind Waker and Breath or the Wild are pretty much just the exact same game?

Saruhashi

Banned
I know you think your comment is original, but it isn't. Eventually every discussion about Nintendo devolves about how evil they are and how they're fans are more prone to deny the horrible truth than the true and honest Sony fans or whatever absolutely moronic shit you're implying. Truth is, corporations are evil by default. None of them want what's best for you, it's only about maximizing profits and that's part of our life. We're all adults here, we know how the world works. When people defend Nintendo, it's about their creative output which has been unmatched for nearly 40 years. Nobody enjoys their business acumen or whatever, but rather their games and the hardware to play these games. So yeah, I know you think you're styling on fools, but you're offering a really stale bad take that doesn't reflect how Nintendo fans view the company.

It's interesting that there are so few other areas of life where you would be accused of being a "fanboy" for preferring one product or service over another.
Or being told I am somehow "wrong" for buying that item that I wanted to buy.

People talk as though Nintendo's business practices are so horrifically bad that they are completely indefensible as a company.

Then it turns out that the unforgivable stuff is that they release loads of Zelda and Mario games or the new Pokemon game doesn't have good enough graphics. It's ludicrous.

Even the Nintendo Switch Online service. It's rubbish, for sure, but it also only costs 20 bucks for a year.
So it's a simple question of whether or not I am willing to pay that price for what they are providing.

"Here's the new trailer for Super Mario Odyssey. If you want to play it then that's 60 bucks please."

OK, so it's a simple case of whether or not I find that particular product appealing.
Some clown screeching that it's "kiddy graphics" and that I should play RDR2 instead because it has guns and good graphics.

Shit, when I buy a few bottles of beer at the supermarket I ain't subjected to some dipshit roaring at me that beer is a weak drink and I should be on the vodka instead.

It seems difficult for some in this community to grasp the idea that people who have had a previous good experience with a certain company's products are likely to enjoy future products also. Big revelation there.

Fuckin Nintendo. Selling me even more of the stuff I already like. They should try selling me stuff I don't want instead!

I was a day 1er and worked my my way through BOTW - Mario Odyssey, then sold it at the first hint of a pro (December 2018?).

If Nintendo still did wacky/amazing sports games like 1080/Waverace/PilotWings I'd have had a reason to keep it.

Clarissa

Banned
Just want to point out that on a forum where we are discussing videogames there is a guy who reckons that Super Mario Bros (1985) is pretty much the same as Super Mario World (1990), which is the same as Super Mario 64 (1996) and so on. :)

This is presented as a valid opinion for our consideration.
Like this is a take on gaming that is presented to us completely unironically.

Yes. Super Mario Galaxy is pretty much the same game as Super Mario Bros 3. Rinse and repeat. They're basically the same thing. No creativity at all.
Plus have you ever noticed how Link to the Past, Ocarina or Time, Wind Waker and Breath or the Wild are pretty much just the exact same game?

My friend who is a massive Nintendo fanboy and hates Sony says that all Playstation games are the same. He says that Nintendo games are full of creativity, colourful and that Nintendo games are fun. Playstation games aren't fun and that there's no gameplay at all. It's just stories/cutscenes and grey and brown colours.
He also says that Nintendo games are worth full price, and that Nintendo games are the only games that rise in price. He said that anyone who buys playstation games should wait till they are $10 because Playstation games go on sale 1 month after they launch.

Lastly, Nintendo games can be played forever as opposed to Playstation games that take only 5 hours to complete. He is at more than 300 hours play time for Animal Crossing as of this post.

Last edited:

Saruhashi

Banned
My friend who is a massive Nintendo fanboy and hates Sony says that all Playstation games are the same. He says that Nintendo games are full of creativity, colourful and that Nintendo games are fun. Playstation games aren't fun and that there's no gameplay at all. It's just stories/cutscenes and grey and brown colours.
He also says that Nintendo games are worth full price, and that Nintendo games are the only games that rise in price. He said that anyone who buys playstation games should wait till they are $10 because Playstation games go on sale 1 month after they launch.

Lastly, Nintendo games can be played forever as opposed to Playstation games that take only 5 hours to complete. He is at more than 300 hours play time for Animal Crossing as of this post.

It works both ways, of course.

That's the idiocy of Console Wars.

I refuse to believe that someone can genuinely like and enjoy video games and also somehow think that ALL of Sony's games are crap.
Same as I can't believe that anyone seriously thinks that the last 35 years of Mario games has been nothing more than "rinse and repeat".

Hi everyone,

So we've been having the system for 3 years now and as a whole I wanted to know what was your thoughts about it so far!

We have been liking Nintendo for its unusual approach to the industry by bringing us quirky game, features that no other has, easy of use system, unsurpassed 1st party titles and promises of premium quality product quality seals! That's something right!?

Compare the Switch to the previous console. Do you feel like you are given the same high standard? Timeless classic titles, reimagination of their success for the best.

For my part , I think Switch is the cheapest way Nintendo could have been. Lazy port at full price, paid multiplayer, non existent option for friend list discussion, barren console capability, worst eshop ever, EVER. Very limited and boring first party releases, low default storage, cheap joy cons sells for an hundred dollar. I could go on how bad the Nintendo system is comparing to previous system.

What the fuck happened to Nintendo?

Where is Wario, Star Fox, Kid Ikarus, Metroid, F Zero..... etc

I miss the old Nintendo
I am really surprised that even after three years, Mario Odyssey is still the only game that I'd want to play on that system.
The rest is stuff I have on the Wii U or on other consoles/PC.

I just wanted to wait until there were five games that I'd wanted to play there, but that never happened so I never bought one.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
The issue I have is what I always saw coming: the pipeline would inevitably dry.

Nintendo have not use their profits to reinvest in studio acquisitions the way MS and Sony have, and while creating new studios is difficult, it’s not impossible

Moreover, the OS is still terrible and the online features have not improved.

2020 is a very quiet year for the Switch, which should have been their biggest with PS5 and XBX releases on the horizon.

I have met people online who hate SEGA with a passion and their excuse to hate on them is because....Sonic is terrible and when I point out the good games they make ither then Sonic they make BS excuses why they are still terrible and then go on to highlight the Company's stupid moves! Love the games, not their actions!

It's pretty sad really but I have exposed a few who just hate them because it was the "in" thing to do and I honestly think some people don't enjoy games if they never try other stuff.

I admittedly am not a fan of Capcon games, but I have tried most of their stuff and it sadly doesn't click with me, but that is fine. I think I only like Viewtiful Joe from them but even that isn't enough for me to love those games.

I don't go around telling people how Mega Man is the same crap or Devil May Cry is inconsistant. (Not that those are my opinions)

People who hate based on what other people say about x Company are the worst really, probably fanboys as well of other Companies.

Fuckin Nintendo. Selling me even more of the stuff I already like. They should try selling me stuff I don't want instead!

This last part of your post perfectly encapsulates how I feel about the complaints about Nintendo releasing the "same game" for how many years. That argument sounds moronic superficially, but it displays an even deeper layer of stupidness when you consider that Mario or Zelda never got stale (aside from NSMB, which is the exception that somehow gets used as an example) and that they managed to keep them as clear must play titles. I don't understand the logic applied by shitposters here, should they stop releasing Mario and Zelda despite the new games being exactly what the fans want? Why?

daveonezero

Banned
Considering I don't really care about 1st party nintentdo besides 3 franchises... "what , blasphemy!!!" Yeah that's right.
Main tier Mario games (Odyssey)
Zelda (BOTW, Hyrule Warriors, links awakening)
Fire Emblem
(Metroid, Punch Out, and Advanced wars too, but they don't make them anymore).

Everything else is 3rd party, AAA, indie and ports from other systems.

The fact that I can play Diablo3, Skyrim, Dark Souls 2, Civ6 (with dlc), City Skylines, Baldurs Gate 1/2, Torment/Icewind dale, FF7,8,9,10,12 , Dragons Dogma, Saints row 3, Red Faction Guerilla, Valkyria Chronicles 1 /4 , Ys8, Doom 1,2,3,2016,64, Dragon Quest 1-3, 11s, Disgaea 1,4,5, Prison Architect, Witcher 3, Two point hospital, Divinity OS 2, Dead Cells, Risk or rain2, binding of issac, children of morta, Sega Genesis classics, SNES and NES games, Trials of mana, Resident evil 1,4,5,6,rev1/2, Everspace, Terraria, Dragon Quest builders 2, Stardew Valley, etc...………..

A sliver of my switch library, all on the go or tv.
I have a 400gb card and about 25 physical cart games.
TO me the switch is everything I wanted from Nintendo.
Games focused, no bullshit and back to NES era 3rd party support. The NES and Snes were the last gens to have good 3rd party support.

I also like the fact that I don't have to invest into a dedicated portable this gen. Last 2 gens I bought both sony and Nintendo portables and games (psp/vita - ds/3ds) They all rocked but man it got pricey. Althoguh I do miss the cheaper games, the switch tax burns.
It's nice because now I can choose if I want a game on PS4 or Switch, and some games I double dip if I already have them on PC/PS4 and want a portable copy.
For example. In May I am getting 3 games that I own on ps4 already. Xcom2, Bioshock collection and borderlands collection.

Bottom line switch rocks!!! I can play AAA games on the toilet with no lag (vita remote play had lag), and chill out on the back patio and play after work.

This. Switch Is like the intersectionality console. it pulls small crowds from everywhere. Its cheap, it is versatile, it plays a wide variety of games from the past decade and is capable of some great gaming.

Moreover, the OS is still terrible and the online features have not improved.

What OS? it plays games. It doesn't need to do anything else and it does it fast.

My gripes have grown with the joy cons. I mostly play with headphones and pro controller now.

This console would have the best controller ever if the joy cons were tweaked and it had digital click controllers. Why did Nintendo stop doing those.

Last edited:

Zog

Banned
This. Switch Is like the intersectionality console. it pulls small crowds from everywhere. Its cheap, it is versatile, it plays a wide variety of games from the past decade and is capable of some great gaming.

It's not cheap. $300 is not cheap when you consider that the Xbox One X is now the same price and the PS4 Pro is only $100 more.

Amory

Switch is a perfectly fine console that gets more love than it deserves, imo.

It's great for indies. Nintendo first party games just aren't what they once were, generally. And other than that, it's a bunch of ancient ports that they want $20 or $30 for.

jts

...hate me...
It's not cheap. $300 is not cheap when you consider that the Xbox One X is now the same price and the PS4 Pro is only $100 more.
It’s also portable so hardware isn’t the same or comes at the same cost so it can’t be compared straight like that.

Zog

Banned
It’s also portable so hardware isn’t the same or comes at the same cost so it can’t be compared straight like that.
We could also compare it to the New 3DS XL which was $200 if I remember.

I think that no matter what I say, you are going to claim that the Switch isn't comparable to anything.

jts

...hate me...
We could also compare it to the New 3DS XL which was $200 if I remember.

I think that no matter what I say, you are going to claim that the Switch isn't comparable to anything.
Why specifically that one? lol

There are pricier portables... there are also cheaper portables that could work better for your example.

But regardless, yeah, the Switch is an actively cooled portable with a USB-C hub that has TV-out and includes 2 wireless controllers out of the box, so you got me there on the comparisons part.

The Switch that is as simple as a just a traditional regular portable costs $200, it's the Switch Lite.

Zog

Banned
Why specifically that one? lol

There are pricier portables... there are also cheaper portables that could work better for your example.

But regardless, yeah, the Switch is an actively cooled portable with a USB-C hub that has TV-out and includes 2 wireless controllers out of the box, so you got me there on the comparisons part.

The Switch that is as simple as a just a traditional regular portable costs $200, it's the Switch Lite.

There's no point in calling it cheap when there is nothing to compare it to.

jts

...hate me...
There's no point in calling it cheap when there is nothing to compare it to.
At $300 there are more people willing to pay that price than there are enough consoles right now, so some are even paying like $500 that to secure a unit from scalpers. The concept of cheap or expensive is more relative to people's perceived value from a product.

Zog

Banned
At $300 there are more people willing to pay that price than there are enough consoles right now, so some are even paying like $500 that to secure a unit from scalpers. The concept of cheap or expensive is more relative to people's perceived value from a product.
Sure, just make up the rules as you go. Just because people want a Switch doesn't make it cheap. Remember when it was hard to find a Launch PS3 and it was $600?

jts

...hate me...
Sure, just make up the rules as you go. Just because people want a Switch doesn't make it cheap. Remember when it was hard to find a Launch PS3 and it was $600?
I'm not discovering microeconomics, I wish.

Also the PS3 may have been hard to find but not sold out, and soon enough sales panned at that price. It was expensive because it was more than what people were generally willing to pay, which came clear after the launch spike fizzled out. The demand for the Switch at the launch price is yet to fizzle out 3 years later.

Amory

What I totally don't get is the gold rush on the Switch since the quarantine started.

I do get wanting a video game console to pass the time if you didn't already have one, but the Switch being everyone's choice doesn't make a lot of sense. I'd argue most people would have more fun with a PS4.

Zog

Banned
What I totally don't get is the gold rush on the Switch since the quarantine started.

I do get wanting a video game console to pass the time if you didn't already have one, but the Switch being everyone's choice doesn't make a lot of sense. I'd argue most people would have more fun with a PS4.
Animal Crossing plays a role there.

Top Bottom