• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade 3!?

Dream-Knife

Banned
Yeah, for some reason Nintendo likes to skimp on texture filtering real bad, to the point of not using trilinear filtering. Zelda and Mario kart 8 are bilinear, surely others too.

We really need that switch 2.
I'm fine with the switch 1. I really hope this rumor is true. Means I'll be able to skip the next nintendo.

Aldric

The Switch Pro will be released with Bayonetta 3, BotW 2 and Monolith Soft's new medieval IP, believe.

Buggy Loop

Yes! Gimme more. I loved Xenoblade 2 except for the crazy low gatcha percentages for some blades.

I also really hope these concept arts are indicative of XC3, because they are fire

new-monolith-soft-game3.jpg

Monolith-Soft_08-20-17_002-1.jpg

Monolith-Soft_08-20-17_003.jpg

Parks And Recreation Gimme GIF

NanaMiku

I still hope to play Xenoblade X again on Switch....

so I guess we are never going to get the conclusion to Xenoblade Chronicles X then? and port X?

I think XCX was supposed to end on a philosophical ending. You are your experiences.

that ending situation with certain missing and very important items? it's a bad cliffhanger to something I guess they are never going to finish.

Xenoblade X development was pretty messy. It was Monolithsoft first HD title and they struggled with it. They also change the story from a focused single player story into a multiplayer game. So a lot of the story portion got scrapped.

I've been keeping my eye out for a like new copy of Chronicles X special edition on ebay but it just wont come down to a price I'm willing to pay just yet. I am in love with this series and I just want to play all of the titles it offers at this point. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is a pleasant surprise. A remaster of Chronicles X would be an even bigger surprise but I want that art book!

Top Bottom