• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass | Increase Your Backlog Inside

ARGH! Just tried to play A Plague Tale but kept getting kicked out during gameplay because of a weak wireless signal. Kinda my wife's fault as she's streaming Netflix in the other room.

The game decides it needs to be always online. Was this Xbox's plan to get always online running? You know, Game Pass, sweeten the deal. "They'll take it if it's free!" That's why they did the one dollar deals.

I know I have a solution, I think, either make it my home Xbox or go wired. But the first, I already have another Xbox in the room (the kid's) as home Xbox, and I don't know if wired will fix it with the wife's interference.

I'm just kinda pissed that always online is a thing really. I thought the internet was meant to solve our problems, not make them shitter. Shit.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I'll just make some shit up and cancel you anyway. As a woman, that's my right. Believe all women.

107e99b472973b3eaaa59dea70a589a2.gif

Games leaving game pass has brought a joy back to gaming. Finally, stakes!

Doea anyone know from history the time at which the June 30th games leaving game pass will be delisted?

I'm pretty far in Metro, already beat Steamworld Dig 2. Fantastic!

ARGH! Just tried to play A Plague Tale but kept getting kicked out during gameplay because of a weak wireless signal. Kinda my wife's fault as she's streaming Netflix in the other room.

The game decides it needs to be always online. Was this Xbox's plan to get always online running? You know, Game Pass, sweeten the deal. "They'll take it if it's free!" That's why they did the one dollar deals.

I know I have a solution, I think, either make it my home Xbox or go wired. But the first, I already have another Xbox in the room (the kid's) as home Xbox, and I don't know if wired will fix it with the wife's interference.

I'm just kinda pissed that always online is a thing really. I thought the internet was meant to solve our problems, not make them shitter. Shit.

That's why I stopped game sharing with my buddy.

If you're game sharing with another console and have shit internet access...

youre-gonna-to-have-a-bad-time-300x202.jpg

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Sweet, the new OOTP is being added to Game Pass and players are reporting for spring training 2. It's a good day!

Kagey K

Banned
Played some SC6 this morning and it’s....different then what I remember SC to be.

This create a character and go questing mode is weird. I like the Geralt weapon style though.

Dead Rising 4 is on it's way out (last day is July 15th). I genuinely laughed for the first time at a video game within the opening 30 minutes.

Goddamn, 60 bucks and games reviewers really like to keep people away from some lighthearted games with solid gameplay.

FrozenFlame

Anyone else having problems with the game icons not loading on the front page of the xbox app (PC)? Since yesterday that I have this problem and I already reinstalled it and updated Windows 10.

Mista

Banned
Anyone else having problems with the game icons not loading on the front page of the xbox app (PC)? Since yesterday that I have this problem and I already reinstalled it and updated Windows 10.
Works fine with me. Have you updated the Xbox app? They released like 2 updates in the past month

FrozenFlame

Works fine with me. Have you updated the Xbox app? They released like 2 updates in the past month

Doesn't it update by itself? Nonetheless, I've downloaded the latest version and installed it, should be up to date.

This is what I'm seeing:

7VlnPYP.png

Edit: Huh. Out of nowhere, the app closed by itself and when I start it again, everything went back to normal. Weird timing but hey, not complaining.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

so pc players can play any of those xbox games on PC? how long has this been a thing? thats crazy. is this what people are talking about when they complain about xbox going cross gen? are they crossing over to playstation and nintendo as well? lol what is happening

Mista

Banned
so pc players can play any of those xbox games on PC? how long has this been a thing? thats crazy. is this what people are talking about when they complain about xbox going cross gen? are they crossing over to playstation and nintendo as well? lol what is happening
Always been like this and sometimes there're games on available on either PC or Xbox

No they won't cross-over to PS and Nintendo.

Top Bottom