• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass | Increase Your Backlog Inside

Has anyone here had 'Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid' download and install itself without any action on your part? This morning I received a notification stating that said game was ready to play. I know for a fact that I did not download it. A friend of mine just confirmed that the same thing has happened to him. I've searched on google and can't find evidence of this occurrence being common place.

Did it actually download or just tell you it's available to install? I get notifications for every game that comes on the service through Win10 but nothing has ever auto-installed.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Decided to go ahead & buy Ruiner, since it was leaving the service. That's what the discount is there for.

Bought GTA 5 as well. Why not. Haven't played it since release last gen. Stuck it on for a little while & I was almost crying laughing at the ridiculous, over the top writing of some of the dialogue & on the radio stations. I'd forgotten how funny GTA could be.

Jayjayhd34

For some reason recently Xbox Beta on PC will make my CPU i7 9700k go from 7% usage to like 60% i'm not even using the app could be browsing watching tv an boom, quickly end process and goes right back down but its really annoying as it makes fans go really loud even louder than when actually playing games.

Red Dead 2 on Thursday, cant wait. I remember playing poker for hours in 1st game. I'm interested in trying this in 1st person as I did same for gta 5 and much preferred it.

Mista

Banned
EXViSoGUYAE40-D

EXVia4hVAAAZnW0

pr0cs

I downloaded What remains of edith finch. It seems an interesting game. I heard good things about it.
It's a really good game, short and not terribly hard but great, sad story that will stick with you for a while.
Highly recommended if you haven't played it and like games with interesting stories

pr0cs

You could say survival batter royal
Yep best description.
I like BR games but DayZ felt overly punishing in that it was easy to get into a state where you were screwed due to getting trapped.
And that was without me even encountering other players.

I'll probably give it a go again if I clear out some of my more interested gamepass titles

MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries just appeared for PC on the pass:

Last edited:
MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries just appeared for PC on the pass:

Was just about to post the tweet from GP twitter.

This is awesome. Did not expect this. Almost bought it full price on EGS a couple weeks ago, glad I waited

bender

What time is it?
Haven't played Day Z since the beginning of 2015. Kind of curious to see what it has become and how it has translated to consoles. I've been in a queue for 40 minutes now.

Quick one fellaz, if I start Yakuza series..

In which order Do I start with Kiwami or Zero first on GamePass.? Thx !

That new joint they showed Like a Dragon got me thirsty a little..but that shit at some parts goofy AF for my tastes..

bender

What time is it?
DayZ is as shitty as ever. Performance seems to run smoothly and then these large lurches. Maybe it's streaming or network latency issue. I can't believe how much time I spent with this in early access on PC.

Bullet Club

These games are leaving XGP at the end of the month:
  • Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons (Xbox One)
  • Hydro Thunder Hurricane (Xbox 360)
  • Old Man’s Journey (Xbox One)
  • #IDARB (Xbox One)
  • The King of Fighters ’98 Ultimate Match (Xbox 360)

Night.Ninja

Banned
Currently enjoying dayz, finally found some people who don't just shoot on site helped me with the controls. lasted for about 2-hours which is pretty decent only thing is actually linking up is difficult doesn't help with the game spawns you in a random place and the map is so fucking big.

It's actually a very good game when you get into it and it's 60fps!!!!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Pre-install is up for Minecraft Dungeons on game pass

My son and I are really looking forward to playing this in co-op. He grew up in the Minecraft generation, and I'm just happy that he would still want to play games with the old man.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Cities: Skylines is funny since that's 50% of what's apparently making PS+ so great this month.

manfestival

cities skyline... windows edition??? didn't it come out on windows first? I mean I have had my copy since release but just find that... weird. Anyway, I am down for trying out alan wake

Top Bottom